1. Post #1
    InUndenial's Avatar
    September 2008
    1,663 Posts

    New Vattenburg. The world's second largest Sky City, suspended over the pacific ocean with the cutting edge of technology.
    You have traveled a long way from your home, and hope to find your fortune as a peppy young journalist.


    Anyway, you're hungry. The buffet is not an option; if they caught a scruffy-looking clown like you running around on the upper levels, you'd be sent to the brig.

    What do you do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

  2. Post #2
    my manboobs are so large that they look like tits
    Dr. Gestapo's Avatar
    October 2011
    1,895 Posts
    This looks awesome.

    >Search through the crates for food.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

  3. Post #3
    Krinkels's Avatar
    March 2011
    3,582 Posts
    Try to open some boxes.

  4. Post #4
    InUndenial's Avatar
    September 2008
    1,663 Posts

    HRRNG

    Nope. Nothing your grubby little fingers can do will open these crates.
    They were designed for crowbars.
       Your hands are not crowbars   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

  5. Post #5
    KingdomBanned's Avatar
    April 2012
    942 Posts
    No. Our hands ARE Crowbars. Unleash Crowbar hands!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

  6. Post #6
    InUndenial's Avatar
    September 2008
    1,663 Posts
    No. Our hands ARE Crowbars. Unleash Crowbar hands!
    no

    Retroactive edit so as not to bump:
    Please post suggestions! I want to keep this alive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

  7. Post #7
    KingdomBanned's Avatar
    April 2012
    942 Posts
    yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

  8. Post #8
    KingdomBanned's Avatar
    April 2012
    942 Posts
    Okay fine, what's that black thing at the corner of the wall.

  9. Post #9
    my manboobs are so large that they look like tits
    Dr. Gestapo's Avatar
    October 2011
    1,895 Posts
    > See if you can open the door.

  10. Post #10
    InUndenial's Avatar
    September 2008
    1,663 Posts
    Okay fine, what's that black thing at the corner of the wall.
    It was a bag of food, but that's all gone.

    > See if you can open the door.
    Of course you can open it. How else would you have gotten in?

    Ahah! The ship's waiter; that's one less person in the kitchen.
    Maybe you could sneak in and grab something?

  11. Post #11
    KingdomBanned's Avatar
    April 2012
    942 Posts
    Sneak in and grab something.

    If someone sees you engage in fist-a-cuffs.

  12. Post #12
    Krinkels's Avatar
    March 2011
    3,582 Posts
    Wait for the waiter to leave, then search that box for a crowbar.

  13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    Zero Vector's Avatar
    March 2007
    1,116 Posts
    Stare through one of the windows of the kitchen doors and drool profusely.

  14. Post #14
    this link changes
    ScottyWired's Avatar
    April 2012
    8,619 Posts
    Unscrew those lights after he goes upstairs. Then you can peek through the window without any staff in the kitchen noticing because it'll be dark.

  15. Post #15
    InUndenial's Avatar
    September 2008
    1,663 Posts
    Flawless victory!

    You rummage around in the crate for a crowbar, and find one!
    You put it back in; no need to carry it around until you go back to those crates.
    After removing both lights, you tiptoe over to the kitchen window and peer inside.

    Edited:


    You see in the kitchen very little food to speak of- only one chef too, probably because dinner is mostly served. It leads off to another, darker room. Is that the pantry? There's probably some dry, prepared food in there, but it would be tough to get to.

    Sneaking might not get you far here.

  16. Post #16
    Krinkels's Avatar
    March 2011
    3,582 Posts
    Alright, head back and try your luck with the crates.

  17. Post #17
    InUndenial's Avatar
    September 2008
    1,663 Posts
    You grab the crowbar and head back to your room.

    Nope! just a bunch of useless gears, bolts, and other mechanical miscellaneous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

  18. Post #18
    Krinkels's Avatar
    March 2011
    3,582 Posts
    Grab the miscellanea and search for a foundry. Try heading to the bottom of the city.

  19. Post #19
    InUndenial's Avatar
    September 2008
    1,663 Posts
    You're in an airship.

  20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    Zero Vector's Avatar
    March 2007
    1,116 Posts
    What's downstairs?

  21. Post #21
    Krinkels's Avatar
    March 2011
    3,582 Posts
    You're in an airship.
    Oh shit, is that like those little dots floating around the city?

    Edited:

    You're a journalist, right? Tell the last cook that if he looks the other way, they'll be named best place to eat in or around NV.

  22. Post #22
    KingdomBanned's Avatar
    April 2012
    942 Posts
    Kill the chef with your crowbar. Then steal all the food. No one will know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

  23. Post #23
    InUndenial's Avatar
    September 2008
    1,663 Posts
    What's downstairs?
    The boiler room, and crew quarters.

  24. Post #24
    Dennab
    November 2011
    69 Posts
    Sneak in the kitchen and put the chef in a choke hold until he is knocked out, and then hide his body in a crate and put some more crates on top, then quickly right a note that says "be back in a while" then raid pantry

  25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,496 Posts
    The black bag of food legit just disappeared? He can't take one good look around the room for it before he goes and does something else?

  26. Post #26
    InUndenial's Avatar
    September 2008
    1,663 Posts
    That was not intented. :s
    Also, it was full of food but you ate it all on the trip.

  27. Post #27
    this link changes
    ScottyWired's Avatar
    April 2012
    8,619 Posts
    Scatter the bolts at the bottom of the stairs. Waiter will slip, chef might investigate and you sneak into that dark pantry thing while they pick up bolts.

    EDIT: If chef stays inside, approach waiter and offer help. If he asks, you heard a ruckus and was just investigating. Help him clean the bolts up maybe?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

  28. Post #28
    InUndenial's Avatar
    September 2008
    1,663 Posts
    Scatter the bolts at the bottom of the stairs. Waiter will slip, chef might investigate and you sneak into that dark pantry thing while they pick up bolts.

    EDIT: If chef stays inside, approach waiter and offer help. If he asks, you heard a ruckus and was just investigating. Help him clean the bolts up maybe?
    I would have done this, but I've almost finished Gordon's suggestion.
    Keep thinking up these kinds of ideas!

    Edited:

    Sneak in the kitchen and put the chef in a choke hold until he is knocked out, and then hide his body in a crate and put some more crates on top, then raid pantry
       You have no paper and pen to write something   

    Choke hold?
    You don't need a choke hold.

    This is probably the worst thing you've ever done, as a person.
    He'll be fine.


    Edited:

    Stay tuned for part deux of this update!

  29. Post #29
    KingdomBanned's Avatar
    April 2012
    942 Posts
    Well go get the fucking food.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

  30. Post #30
    this link changes
    ScottyWired's Avatar
    April 2012
    8,619 Posts
    Oh god! I just realised! How will you get out once the ship arrives? (The window shows we are getting closer to the city). There would be checkpoints or security inspections on the way out.

    Just before the skyship arrives, light something up with the stove and set off a smoke alarm or such. You can get off the ship in the chaos because security will be busy evacuating people instead of checking tickets.

    EDIT:

    Look out the window. See if you're getting very close to the city.
    Compare the original image to the later ones, we already know the city is close.

  31. Post #31
    MeltingData's Avatar
    September 2010
    6,632 Posts
    Look out the window. See if you're getting very close to the city.

  32. Post #32
    InUndenial's Avatar
    September 2008
    1,663 Posts
    Sorry about infrequency of updates lately, I'll try to get back to it tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Late x 3Artistic x 1Informative x 1Winner x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

  33. Post #33
    Krinkels's Avatar
    March 2011
    3,582 Posts
    How's it coming?

  34. Post #34
    Zombie_2371's Avatar
    September 2010
    1,391 Posts
    You must construct additional updates to this interactive.

    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

  35. Post #35
    InUndenial's Avatar
    September 2008
    1,663 Posts
    It's back!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

  36. Post #36
    InUndenial's Avatar
    September 2008
    1,663 Posts
    You step into the pantry...



    AND THE ONLY EDIBLE THINGS ARE CANNED TUNA AND CORN
    TUNA AND CORN PARTY




    Two days prior in New Vattenburg...





    You've been in this city a while. Learned its dirty secrets, the things people in the upper level don't dare to know. But this case- it just don't click.
    The dead guy's son was happy you found the killer, and you sure as fuck gave him a hard time; but there's something behind this.

    The killer had an acquaintance, Martus. You've been told one of his favorite haunts is the Red Stallion on Earl St., so you're going to catch him there and get some info.


    What now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

  37. Post #37
    Dennab
    November 2011
    69 Posts
    Go to the Red Stallion and walk inside, find the nearest cigar, take it and (light it if not already) find martus, stick the cigar into his eye and let this pike know that you're no palooka and that he was about to hear some chin music played on his puss if he didn't give you the info

  38. Post #38
    Zombie_2371's Avatar
    September 2010
    1,391 Posts
    Question, are you the same person, or are you a completely different character?

  39. Post #39
    InUndenial's Avatar
    September 2008
    1,663 Posts
    Completely different person.

    Edited:

    (It's less obvious in the rain, but this character has lots of stubble and a constant scowl.)

  40. Post #40
    Zombie_2371's Avatar
    September 2010
    1,391 Posts
    Go to red stallion, catch martus, and get some info.