1. Post #41
    Dennab
    May 2010
    1,020 Posts
    Seems legit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    1,520 Posts
    Yeah man those poor ragdolls

I hate rapists with all my guts, hearing about real rape makes me want to puke, but this just cracked me up in tears. I'm so sorry   

Edit:

Oh boy
    Sorry to say, but your logic says that it would be ok to have a cartoon showing a baby getting raped? I don't think so. That's just fucked up man...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    Yeah pretty much that, I was nearly sick at the OP's video. Reported on youtube. Hope you get banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 17Disagree x 3Dumb x 3Agree x 2Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #44

February 2009
    466 Posts
    Yeah pretty much that, I was nearly sick at the OP's video. Reported on youtube. Hope you get banned.
    And to everyone else crying about it.

1. My great great great grandpa died in a war because of a gun, so you all inspired me to try to remove guns in every game there is!
    2. It's a game.
    3. It's a joke.
    4. It is supposed to be laughable because of all of the sounds and such.
    5. Grow up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22Winner Winner x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Dennab
    May 2012
    24 Posts
    And to everyone else crying about it.

1. My great great great grandpa died in a war because of a gun, so you all inspired me to try to remove guns in every game there is!
    2. It's a game.
    3. It's a joke.
    4. It is supposed to be laughable because of all of the sounds and such.
    5. Grow up.
    You say grow up but then explain that it is supposed to be funny because of the sounds? Yeah check it out this dude is raping but the sounds this bitch is making is hilarious! haha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    22,893 Posts
    Doesn't work well with custom playermodels

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

7. Post #47
    March 2009
    58 Posts
    Doesn't work well with custom playermodels

Is he, having sex with himself?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    22,893 Posts
    Is he, having sex with himself?
    He was being raped by breen, I think he fucked him so hard it created a black hole in the black guy's anus and he was sucked in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 24Dumb Dumb x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,242 Posts
    He was being raped by breen, I think he fucked him so hard it created a black hole in the black guy's anus and he was sucked in.
    I just spat my cola on the keyboard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    January 2012
    118 Posts
    nice work icetea saw this when it was on -AG-

Will be putting this in my perp as a weapon u can make

FUCK ALL U HATERS THIS IS EPIC

(and was my idea)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    1,520 Posts

(and was my idea)
    Epic rape? You must be a young kid and not know the concept of "rape" and the pain and agony it causes individuals and their families... I hope you can grow up to be a productive member of society, though it looks like you've gotten off on the wrong foot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 16Funny x 5Optimistic x 1Lua King x 1Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #52

February 2009
    466 Posts

(and was my idea)
    Oh I completely forgot where I got the idea from! I'll edit some stuff to add you as credit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    January 2012
    118 Posts
    Epic rape? You must be a young kid and not know the concept of "rape" and the pain and agony it causes individuals and their families... I hope you can grow up to be a productive member of society, though it looks like you've gotten off on the wrong foot.
    il have u know sir/mam that i am fully aware of what rape can to do a person physically and mentally,
    also would like to mention that fact that its a game
    not real life, if u want a game where everything is wrapped up for u go play farmville on facebook instead of bitching and moaning on facepunch were people can show their creations

on the plus side, rape was a part of human development

just ask reginald d Hunter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5bfHJKgBkA

but u say im immature for giving this idea out, no if anything ur the immature one by being offended by a addon/mod
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Lmao Pics Authority Jesus
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    ...who... who is this for?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    May 2009
    22,893 Posts
    ...who... who is this for?
    Kliener

16. Post #56
    Dennab
    April 2012
    470 Posts
    What.

17. Post #57
    this link changes
    April 2012
    8,080 Posts
    Yes, we all get the point that rape is bad but this only works on lifeless ragdolls. Necrophilia isn't nearly half as bad, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,369 Posts
    Performula, you should just shut up. It's just a game. Not real life.

19. Post #59
    September 2009
    132 Posts
    Will you add this for NPCs and make a unrape button?
    Yes, we all get the point that rape is bad but this only works on lifeless ragdolls. Necrophilia isn't nearly half as bad, right?
    Does the corpse complain? Nah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    And they're both black.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Late Late x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    1,520 Posts
    on the plus side, rape was a part of human development
    To even imply that rape helps the victim is abhorrent of you. Of course though, I'll be rated dumb by your like-minded friends, but that only further proves the fact that you're all sick freaks.

Edited:

Performula, you should just shut up. It's just a game. Not real life.
    Your friend says rape can be a "plus". Care to defend that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 12Funny x 1Friendly x 1Useful x 1Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    Dennab
    May 2010
    1,020 Posts
    To even imply that rape helps the victim is abhorrent of you. Of course though, I'll be rated dumb by your like-minded friends, but that only further proves the fact that you're all sick freaks.

Edited:

Proves it how? Seriously, it's a fucking game. I suppose people who enjoy violent video games are sick people because violence is wrong, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Zing Zing x 2Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    July 2005
    76 Posts
    http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=590854

I remember when this happened and there wasn't any drama.

You guys are WHINY BABIES.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    Thunderstorm Enthusiast
    February 2009
    634 Posts
    Proves it how? Seriously, it's a fucking game. I suppose people who enjoy violent video games are sick people because violence is wrong, right?
    This
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Lua King Lua King x 2 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,646 Posts

Oh ffs shut up! Please go whine somewhere else
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Lua King Lua King x 2 (list)

26. Post #66
    Fight for justice, fight for Manning and Snowden.
    April 2010
    2,547 Posts
    Finally servers running DarkRP having a "Rapist" can do something silly, but fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Faroe Islands Show Events Agree Agree x 3Artistic Artistic x 1Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    January 2012
    118 Posts

Edited:

Its a game bro stop flaming. ur just being annoying and acting like a 10 year old, its a game, not real life their fore u cant be hurting any1 but those poor helpless rag dolls, its sad that ur offended by this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,369 Posts
    Finally servers running DarkRP having a "Rapist" can do something silly, but fun.
    Rape the mayor. Rape the chief of police. Rape everyone.

What a job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    Fight for justice, fight for Manning and Snowden.
    April 2010
    2,547 Posts
    Rape the mayor. Rape the chief of police. Rape everyone.

What a job.
    Well, I made mine have a chance of making you wanted and fail at raping, so it makes it a bit more exciting? :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Faroe Islands Show Events Lua King Lua King x 2 (list)

30. Post #70
    March 2009
    58 Posts

People didn't like me as mayor ._.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 20Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

31. Post #71

June 2012
    3 Posts

People didn't like me as mayor ._.
    What is the server ip?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Lua King Lua King x 2 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    1,520 Posts
    Its a game bro stop flaming. ur just being annoying and acting like a 10 year old, its a game, not real life their fore u cant be hurting any1 but those poor helpless rag dolls, its sad that ur offended by this.
    You spell like a 10 year old, goober.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 2Dumb x 2Agree x 1Disagree x 1Zing x 1Lua King x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    Dennab
    May 2010
    1,020 Posts
    You spell like a 10 year old, goober.
    And you think like one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 15Agree Agree x 1Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    1,520 Posts
    I will not continue to reason with you people. It seems you can only be redeemed by professional help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 21Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    June 2012
    508 Posts
    Why are so many people using IE?

Does anyone know of any good servers that run the Rape SWEP?

Edited:

I might add a damage to this thing, not for the public, more of a lua test.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    Dennab
    May 2010
    1,020 Posts
    Why are so many people using IE?

Does anyone know of any good servers that run the Rape SWEP?

Edited:

I might add a damage to this thing, not for the public, more of a lua test.
    I use IE because my mom bitches when I try to tell her to get a better web browser...

"I DONT WANT TO ACTUALLY TYPE IN THE URL BAR, FUCK OFF!" (She has her favorites saved in IE and apparently it's too difficult to type facebook.com into the URL bar...)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    March 2009
    58 Posts
    What is the server ip?
    The SWEP was admin only =)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,380 Posts
    Dam it, my friends great grandfather once died in world war 2...
    He died While IN SERVICE!
    He died in the CAMPS!!!

he died when he fell off a guard tower....

Ban all Fucking guard towers from our concentration camps This instant!

Ps;" true story, and we both are non racists ect ect, legal yadda yadda."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    March 2010
    726 Posts
    Put it on a Zombie survival server, raped some people, and they left ha ha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    May 2009
    22,893 Posts
    I will not continue to reason with you people. It seems you can only be redeemed by professional help.
    I honestly can not tell if you're joking or not
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 1Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)