1. Post #1
    I AM GOING TO FUCK UP YOUR WALLET SO BADLY YOU'LL BE FEELING IT FOR WEEKS
    March 2007
    10,762 Posts

http://store.steampowered.com/news/8324/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner x 18Funny x 1Informative x 1Dumb x 1Friendly x 1Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    ForMod2013
    June 2009
    2,843 Posts
    Now end the beta and release it to everyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 81Optimistic x 3Disagree x 3Funny x 3Dumb x 2Zing x 1Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,432 Posts
    Incoming "still haven't gotten my key yet wtf valve"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 26Late Late x 5Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,636 Posts
    Now end the beta and release it to everyone.
    It still has a teensy bit of a way to go, it's still quite buggy. Things like rendering at 1080p are half broken and they don't want to be bombarded with bug reports.
    It'll come out soon enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,966 Posts
    It still has a teensy bit of a way to go, it's still quite buggy. Things like rendering at 1080p are half broken and they don't want to be bombarded with bug reports.
    lol yeah right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Zing Zing x 11Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,726 Posts
    still haven't gotten my key yet wtf valve
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 50Agree Agree x 8 (list)

8. Post #8
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    16,404 Posts
    Thanks for rubbing it in Steam!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,891 Posts
    added missing particle systems
    Oh man, does that mean this shit is fixed?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,531 Posts
    "fixed a few crashes"

Oh, maybe I can make a video now instead of having it crash during the process and being unloadable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Hopefully, this will discourage torrenting the Source Filmmaker (Is Valve ever going to copy protect their stuff?)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 28Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    December 2009
    8,804 Posts
    Woke up, helped my dad put roof on the new garage, went back in again, looked at steam news, saw I'm in the beta. Woo!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

13. Post #13
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    is the FM going to be free or no?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    17,890 Posts
    is the FM going to be free or no?
    Pretty sure it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    879 Posts
    "fixed a few crashes"

Oh, maybe I can make a video now instead of having it crash during the process and being unloadable.
    Yeah how dare they give us beta software!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,156 Posts
    Pretty sure it is.
    Yeah, in 6 months or so.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    I remember when titles used to mean something, now you can get one for a dollar, this all used to be fields, get off my lawn damn kids etc.
    May 2006
    6,325 Posts
    Just noticed I've got the SFM in my Steam library. Yay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    I'm basically scarface, so line your bitches up so they can get a taste of my shlong.
    March 2007
    518 Posts
    still haven't gotten my key yet wtf valve
    I was going to agree with this untill I closed garrysmod and saw I got into it :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    The Mad Scientist
    September 2008
    20,470 Posts
    Hopefully, this will discourage torrenting the Source Filmmaker (Is Valve ever going to copy protect their stuff?)
    Fun fact:
    Some of the people that used the leaked SFM, got chosen for this beta early because they used the leaked SFM and have some experience in using it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Zing Zing x 7Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,169 Posts
    Wait. What supposedly will discourage pirating? Not begin able to have the updated version?
    It's not like we can buy the SFM, the only way to get it now is by random luck. Outdated version is still better than no version.

And why would Valve bother coming up with a protection if the SFM is going to be free?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #21
    Because if it's free, then it's void of any criticism, right?
    Your logic makes me sick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #22
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,531 Posts
    Yeah, how dare I be happy that they may have fixed a giant problem that made their beta software unusable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 26Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    :O! I don't remember signing up, I wish it were an invite because I'm never gonna be able to make good movies.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Fun fact:
    Some of the people that used the leaked SFM, got chosen for this beta early because they used the leaked SFM and have some experience in using it.
    I suppose they just did some experimenting to see what the different options would do, it's not like any .PDF files were included in the SFM leak.

Hold on a minute... Did Valve... reward those people who found the Source Filmmaker? I guess it was a secret promotion nobody heard of until 5 years later.

Bleh, I'll let the beta end before I even get a key and hopefully the Source Filmmaker will not be marked as a game (Moved into the Tools tab, but still be visible under the "Steamapps/common" directory)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    889 Posts
    I just right clicked on a friend in my list who is "playing" Source Filmaker and clicked "Start Game" and it downloaded Source Filmmaker.

Now it's in my list and I can start it.
    (I wasn't in the beta before.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

27. Post #27
    The Mad Scientist
    September 2008
    20,470 Posts
    I just right clicked on a friend in my list who is "playing" Source Filmaker and clicked "Start Game" and it downloaded Source Filmmaker.

Someone else try doing this.
    Might be a bug. (and an easy way to get SFM for the impatient)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    June 2009
    239 Posts

You've got to be bullshitting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    July 2009
    390 Posts

IT WONT WORK, FFFFF

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    889 Posts
    Tested it with a friend and it doesn't work.
    Maybe it was just a bug.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,712 Posts
    Tested it with a friend and it doesn't work.
    Maybe it was just a bug.
    I think he was lying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,564 Posts
    I'm interested to see if I had the talent in making actually entertaining things with this.
    Hope I'll get a beta key soon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    July 2009
    206 Posts
    One of the dumber people in my friends list took the survey just because they could and they managed to get it. They launched it and closed it 2 minutes later and never did anything with it again. When I asked them why they took the survey, their response was "i just wanted it cause i could lol". I'm enraged :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    879 Posts
    Because if it's free, then it's void of any criticism, right?
    Your logic makes me sick.
    Well I dunno he just seemed so surprised/angry to see bugs in a beta, (nothing to do with the fact it's free). I mean, what did you expect?

35. Post #35
    "The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell"
    August 2011
    3,555 Posts
    I wish they'd fix the weird looking water.

36. Post #36
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    Oh man, does that mean this shit is fixed?
    Since when did the Soldier stuff Fireworks down his pants?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

37. Post #37
    Specifically 1080p? Does the SFM allow custom resolutions? Like 4k?

38. Post #38
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,531 Posts
    Specifically 1080p? Does the SFM allow custom resolutions? Like 4k?
    Crashes if you try to do that. But you can render in whatever resolution you want, in theory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    5,147 Posts
    Good. Now add support for Left 4 Dead 2 so I can stop fiddling around with Meet The Heavy.

40. Post #40
    Hang in there...the beta's almost over!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)