1. Post #41
    IDIOT WHO IS NEVER FUNNY AND CANT UNDER STAND WHEN NOT WANTED
    September 2006
    5,882 Posts
    Nothing is pretty about her, she looks like a bitch.
    When I say naturally pretty, I mean she looks better than her siblings and mother. And come on, she isn't ugly, and she isn't beautiful. I think pretty is a good description of her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

2. Post #42
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    "Ugly fucker and four barbie dolls - wants pure child to join them"

ahah jesus christ those faces
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    6,912 Posts
    I actually feel bad for a child who's born into a family that pressures her (maybe not even directly, maybe just through ideals of conformity) to alter the body in ways like that.

I mean look at those women; they all look like hookers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

4. Post #44
    April 2011
    2,871 Posts
    Ew, does nobody else see the 100 year old tortoise skin on those two girls legs?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Zing Zing x 1Late Late x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    16,956 Posts
    Are they fucking serious?

1) She's naturally pretty and 2) her breasts are pretty much fine as they are. Why ruin the natural look and replace them with horrible, ugly, solid-as-fuck silicon ones? The mother is a dumb fuck. Ruining her daughter physically and psychologically.
    Really not sure what Mama Bigtits is talkin' about, those are some pretty advanced knockers for a fourteen year old.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 74Funny Funny x 14 (list)

6. Post #46
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,435 Posts
    Where's CPS when you actually need them?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #47
    June 2012
    441 Posts
    Really not sure what Mama Bigtits is talkin' about, those are some pretty advanced knockers for a fourteen year old.
    She doesn't look 14. Closer to 17 or 18, I'd say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 45 (list)

8. Post #48
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    16,956 Posts
    Jumpin' Jehosephat, I just noticed their legs! It's like somebody filled some empty skin tubes with cottage cheese. Has the sillicon from their breast implants begun to alter their DNA, or something?

Edited:

She doesn't look 14. Closer to 17 or 18, I'd say.
    I don't think that defense would hold up in court.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 78Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Fight until death, shoot until empty.

November 2009
    15,263 Posts
    Jumpin' Jehosephat, I just noticed their legs! It's like somebody filled some empty skin tubes with cottage cheese. Has the sillicon from their breast implants begun to alter their DNA, or something?
    Seriously. How can you have a photo taken with such poor legs. They should have atleast touched up the fuckers first with PS.

Unless, this is the touched up image   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

10. Post #50
    The mother should get a brain implant for whatever good that will do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

11. Post #51
    June 2012
    441 Posts
    Who said I have an interest in her? I'm just saying she looks it. Looks =/= actual age.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,451 Posts
    That's.... disturbing to say the least.

Still, I can't really expect much else from the East Midlands.

13. Post #53
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    Second left one is....kind of tolerable in the first picture.
    Then it all goes into oh-god-what.

14. Post #54
    The one with the biggest tits cleavage looks like an ass, someone should shop Postal's ass there..
    I tried, god knows I tried.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 60Winner Winner x 3 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    3,373 Posts
    Seriously. How can you have a photo taken with such poor legs. They should have atleast touched up the fuckers first with PS.

Unless, this is the touched up image   
    They obviously don't mind surgery, cut that shit off

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    560 Posts
    I think this is appropriate:
    http://dash.benjojo.co.uk/Austin/wat/nope.mp3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

17. Post #57
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,528 Posts
    I hope they all die of infections.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 17Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I hope they all die of infections.
    "someone's doing something I don't like!"

but, yeah, i sorta agree this is fucking stupid these people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

19. Post #59
    May 2011
    393 Posts
    They look so.... artificial.

20. Post #60
    May 2012
    627 Posts
    The mother should get a brain implant for whatever good that will do.
    Smart whores? Are you mad!

21. Post #61
    pink titles r for gaylordes
    March 2008
    4,006 Posts
    Fuck me if that chick looks 14 i am pulling the I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS 14 OFFICER card.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Funny Funny x 32Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    May 2012
    627 Posts
    Fuck me if that chick looks 14 i am pulling the I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS 14 OFFICER card.
    I think even the officer would have to look twice to see if she was 14.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #63
    WINNER
    August 2007
    1,611 Posts

holy fuCKING SHIT EEEWWWW
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 39Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    9,543 Posts
    pretty sure it's one of these ones

I wanna say the one on the left
    Pretty sure the one in the middle is the mom. Hint, look for wrinkles.

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,051 Posts
    they all have stretchmarks and shit, holy fuck its disgustin

Edited:

people talk about 'bikini bodies' ad these people dont have them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #66
    September 2009
    534 Posts
    LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    October 2009
    2,172 Posts
    Where's the MILF? Is she holding the camera?

Misleading thread title
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,543 Posts
    There.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 53Winner Winner x 5Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

29. Post #69
    Dennab
    March 2010
    2,002 Posts
    Copious amounts of mascara, overly skimpy outfits, bleached blonde hair, insanely tanned, and rock hard tits.

No thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    I think even the officer would have to look twice to see if she was 14.
    Sloppy seconds, lovely.

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    21,999 Posts
    At the moment she doesn’t really have what I would say are boobs

Woman, get your eyes checked. Those are some lovely bumps.

Also, I hope she doesn't get any men in trouble who think she's legal. Because I sure as shit didn't think she was 14.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 32 (list)

32. Post #72
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    8,668 Posts

Legal in Estonia, as I always say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,370 Posts
    Is it just me or does the 14 year old look sort of like Amber Heard? Also she said that currently she's focusing on school work. Hopefully with sense like that, she'll realize it might not be the best idea to do the ridiculous amount of plastic surgery the rest of women in her family did.

Also lol at the brother's comment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    21,999 Posts
    Also lol at the brother's comment.
    He's right though. Fuck God, WOMEN move in mysterious ways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,749 Posts

Am i the only one thinking that the 14 year old is the only pretty one in this picture?

Who needs big boobs when you have a cute face like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 24Winner Winner x 2 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    21,999 Posts

Am i the only one thinking that the 14 year old is the only pretty one in this picture?

Who needs big boobs when you have a cute face like that.
    Is it just me or is the second from the left a little too skinny?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,643 Posts
    I look at these strange, synthetic-looking girls and think

"how could you find that attractive"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,749 Posts
    All of them are really ugly except the 14 year old, natrual>Fake

Some make-up ofc, but seriously these make-up dolls in the back are just pathetic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

39. Post #79
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    the ironic bit is that this article invites people to basically sneer at these women and denounce them as the sum of their surgically enhanced body parts, which in turn perpetuates the idea that you need to have perfect body parts because you're not worth anything otherwise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,275 Posts
    I'm going to the Hot Girls thread to wash my eyes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 3 (list)