1. Post #1
    June 2008
    422 Posts
    Here's my quick 9 minute gameplay video of the slender man game. You might have to turn it up to hear my friend in the background. It's best to watch this in fullscreen in 1080p.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny x 23Dumb x 6Informative x 1Disagree x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    really wacky video you're on your way to be a youtube superstar you just need to force your screaming a little bit more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 20Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    June 2009
    3,692 Posts
    Your mouse sensitivity is too high making the video quite disorientating and hard to watch at times but it was pretty funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,563 Posts
    Slender man game!? Say what, how did I not hear of this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    June 2008
    422 Posts
    really wacky video you're on your way to be a youtube superstar you just need to force your screaming a little bit more.
    Play the game and tell me it's forced

Edited:

Yea sorry about that, my friend actually says that during the video. It's useful for Team fortress and Counter strike, But not so much for this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    can you just remove the commentary

thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,774 Posts
    zing farming i see, some people actually do react like this to horror shit, I can't play SCP Containment Breach without whimpering the whole time and screaming at small things, hell i couldn't play Ravenholm for YEARS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,563 Posts
    I decided to play this game also, no idea why it became very dark upon upload.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 42Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    April 2009
    662 Posts

now THAT was fucking hilarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,563 Posts
    now THAT was fucking hilarious
    Thanks, I wish I could think of ways to make more videos and keep them interesting...

11. Post #11
    February 2009
    3,879 Posts

I like how you go in all confident and you start to lose it as you play
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    8,884 Posts

Yea sorry about that, my friend actually says that during the video. It's useful for Team fortress and Counter strike, But not so much for this game.
    Not just for the game, it's worse for people viewing on YT.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,563 Posts
    I like how you go in all confident and you start to lose it as you play
    Should I keep the weird voice?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,324 Posts
    Should I keep the weird voice?
    Everyone needs a gimmick.

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,563 Posts
    Everyone needs a gimmick.
    Sure thing, time to make content...

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,799 Posts
    Wait, why have I not heard of this?

Can I get a download link please?

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,021 Posts
    Wait, why have I not heard of this?

Can I get a download link please?
    Windows: http://www.mediafire.com/?vql3a6fbjq0qbbv
    Mac: http://www.mediafire.com/?m7m1llo73lw29n8
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,799 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    C:\
    March 2011
    1,749 Posts

that was the funniest thing i've seen all day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,728 Posts
    Looks like fun!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,563 Posts
    that was the funniest thing i've seen all day
    Wait... Is it just the scream that's funny or is the ongoing commentary doing something for you as well?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Fire Fucker
    March 2011
    2,470 Posts
    Wait... Is it just the scream that's funny or is the ongoing commentary doing something for you as well?
    The commentary kept me entertained, but the scream is what actually made me laugh. The funniest part of it to me is how it cuts off mid-scream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,563 Posts
    The commentary kept me entertained, but the scream is what actually made me laugh. The funniest part of it to me is how it cuts off mid-scream.
    That really makes me want to make more, I have no idea how to get videos to be more popular though...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    April 2011
    1,386 Posts
    neat, i'm gonna try this out

i seem to have grown a little more confident in my ability to play scary games even though i am generally a pussy

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,563 Posts
    Not trying to sound too desperate or anything but subscribing and showing the video to friends and such would really help :)

26. Post #26
    I feel kinda sorry for the OP. You totally stole all the attention from him

I liked your video better than his though..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,563 Posts
    I feel kinda sorry for the OP. You totally stole all the attention from him

I liked your video better than his though..
    I do feel kind of bad. It feels like every time I post I am sinning, but then I remember God doesn't exist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

28. Post #28
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,728 Posts
    I do feel kind of bad. It feels like every time I post I am sinning, but then I remember God doesn't exist.
    Let's not start.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 3 (list)

29. Post #29
    Squadron Leader of the United FP Alliance
    November 2010
    2,896 Posts
    Slender cock hmmmm...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    October 2009
    4,211 Posts
    Thought the game wasn't that scary. The instant static thing got me to jump, but slenderman quickly became annoying rather than scary.

Edited:

Played with lights off + headphones btw.

31. Post #31
    August 2011
    2,284 Posts
    If god doesn't exist then why has no one really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Christians: 1
    Atheists: 0
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    281 Posts
    If god doesn't exist then why has no one really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,799 Posts

Best post all years.

But seriously, this is not the time for religious debates. We have scary shit to play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #34

September 2008
    788 Posts
    Only Facepunch could bring up religion in a thread about slenderman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    224 Posts
    Reminds me of this ghost:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,563 Posts
    So i'm actually in the process of uploading a let's play of slenderman, another game about slenderman... let's just say there is another :( at the end. I will post it here when it's done, or you could just sub ;)

Edited:

Ok just finished uploading!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,477 Posts
    Haha you never want to see me playing any horror games then, I'm just as bad, if not worse than that.