1. Post #1

May 2012
    42 Posts
    does anyone have monsters from godzilla unleashed ripped? rigged possibly

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    I ported and rigged Godzilla 2000 from that game.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=116525

I don't think anything else has been ported from it.

3. Post #3

May 2012
    42 Posts
    I ported and rigged Godzilla 2000 from that game.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=116525

I don't think anything else has been ported from it.
    yeah ive got godzilla but i need some other monsters cus im doin a little animation thing of godzilla monsters vs the dragons of skyrim for shits n giggles

4. Post #4
    August 2008
    1,209 Posts
    yeah ive got godzilla but i need some other monsters cus im doin a little animation thing of godzilla monsters vs the dragons of skyrim for shits n giggles
    First thing you should say to him is a big "thanks." for his outstanding work and contribution to this site.

On the other hand, try looking for "Monster Hunter tri Bosses" on either garrysmod.org, or here.

That has some kick-ass monsta's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

May 2012
    42 Posts
    First thing you should say to him is a big "thanks." for his outstanding work and contribution to this site.

On the other hand, try looking for "Monster Hunter tri Bosses" on either garrysmod.org, or here.

That has some kick-ass monsta's.

never said i wasnt thankful but ok and thank you both :)

6. Post #6
    September 2011
    97 Posts
    I would like more monsters ripped from Unleashed, personally. I could spend all day using them as ragdolls. I'm quite the Godzilla fan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    May 2011
    5,275 Posts
    I actually would appreciate this as well, myself being a long time Godzilla fan.

Any takers to port some more?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8

May 2012
    42 Posts
    titanosaurus and so on would be awesome too i just hoped they are rigged aswell

9. Post #9

July 2012
    25 Posts
    I could do so many dumb things with a giant Godzilla just think of it!