1. Post #1
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    a model test turned into pose test turned into editing test turned into posting threads test

I'll plop the models in this thread later because I'm sleep

stupid compression
    fancy version
    original (not as nice, beware!!!)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner x 30Artistic x 4Dumb x 3Agree x 2Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    7,354 Posts
    posing looks incredibly off the blood on the guys shirt doesnt look right and what is up with max's hands

Edited:

i really like the edited version though, great job on that!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    June 2012
    91 Posts
    The finger posing on the peep with the deagle is really off. (Not that mine is better )

4. Post #4
    March 2010
    2,432 Posts
    Oh no, bumps are inverted!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,115 Posts
    Yeah! Can't wait to get the Max Payne Model!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #6
    June 2012
    49 Posts
    this is sweet man winner for you but u should have put in some music to make it more epic but still AWESOME
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    "Here i was about to Execute this poor bastard like some dime store angel of death and i realized...

I'd already killed him."

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    Here's the Max Payne model

He doesn't have fingernails on one hand, no face or eye posing, and I rigged the fingers in about 15 seconds. He has bodygroups for his head/chest/legs to switch between his bumpmaps. I'll probably just release Tequila in the releases section, since he's done aside from some minor fixing up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    Here's the Max Payne model

He doesn't have fingernails on one hand, no face or eye posing, and I rigged the fingers in about 15 seconds. He has bodygroups for his head/chest/legs to switch between his bumpmaps. I'll probably just release Tequila in the releases section, since he's done aside from some minor fixing up.
    Thanks man.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,115 Posts
    Please Re-Upload if he's finsihed. (Face- and Eyeposing and Polygonfix)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11

September 2011
    384 Posts
    Thanks for the model! I don't believe I would have found it if a friend hadn't directed me to this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    I'm a loner who likes to get beat up at school
    June 2009
    11,556 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #13
    January 2006
    54 Posts
    I have a new desktop background, thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    January 2012
    1,232 Posts
    awesome!

15. Post #15
    March 2006
    157 Posts
    Looks good.