8 Posts
    she has face flexes eyeposing and fingerposing
    both npc and player model available
    have a funny time

Downloads
    https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=...A2UWDLKWYO4WUM

Credits
    hhp227

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Funny x 12Winner x 6Friendly x 3Artistic x 2Dumb x 1Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I love doge and other memes, please post them on my profile!!!
    June 2012
    6,014 Posts
    Nice.

3. Post #3
    The Cock Eater
    July 2007
    1,689 Posts
    Neck too thick, would not do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    July 2012
    1 Posts
    i would love to download it, but the link i think is broken. can you perhaps make another link.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #5

August 2008
    170 Posts
    Might I ask what the hell is wrong with her legs!?!

6. Post #6
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Nice model, but I would like to know where I can get those Kilik and Seong Mi-Na npcs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,232 Posts
    Might I ask what the hell is wrong with her legs!?!
    Pantyhose (called tights in the United Kingdom and a few other countries) are sheer, close-fitting legwear, covering the wearer's body from the waist to the feet. Mostly considered to be a woman's and girl's garment, pantyhose appeared in the 1960s, and they provided a convenient alternative to stockings. People of both sexes often find pantyhose to be comfortable for wearing during frigid weather or while horseback riding.

Like stockings or knee highs, pantyhose are usually made of nylon, or of other fabrics blended with nylon. Pantyhose are designed to:

be attractive in appearance
    ease the chafing between the foot and the footwear, or between the thighs
    keep the legs and feet warm
    hide physical imperfections such as blemishes, bruises, scars, hair, or varicose veins

Besides being worn as fashion, in Western society pantyhose are sometimes worn by women when formal dress is required. For example, the dress code of some companies and schools require pantyhose or fashion tights to be worn when skirts or shorts are worn or as part of a uniform.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    July 2010
    174 Posts
    Another link, please)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

9. Post #9
    May 2010
    733 Posts
    Her look scares the piss outta me.

10. Post #10
    January 2011
    869 Posts
    Her look scares the piss outta me.
    you sure you dont just have a bladder problem?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

11. Post #11
    January 2008
    34 Posts
    Spoot, the download link IS on the fritz. Bummer too, this looks like a really interesting model, especially since she has face, finger and eye posing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    May 2009
    52 Posts
    try filesmelt its much simpler.

13. Post #13
    January 2011
    869 Posts
    I don't think he's interested. His skydrive clearly wont work and he hasnt been back to this thread since he posted it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #14

March 2011
    8 Posts
    Spoot, the download link IS on the fritz. Bummer too, this looks like a really interesting model, especially since she has face, finger and eye posing.
    unfortunately this model (download link)is dead :(
    perhaps, somebody has a model
    i can't find a another hosting links

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    999 Posts
    You have the file,right? try uploading it to garrysmod.org or some other filesharing website.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #16
    December 2010
    2,016 Posts
    What about Mediafire?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #17
    March 2012
    101 Posts
    nice.
    f[x] !
    songlyx !

[edit]

this link is dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    January 2011
    869 Posts
    nice.
    f[x] !
    songlyx !

[edit]

this link is dead.
    congratulations! you have now said what every other post in this thread have said.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    I still have speculations he didn't make this, also seeing as he doesn't know how to upload, the original creator might have deleted the link.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,993 Posts
    You've got a point. I too don't think he made this. I don't see why he didn't upload this to garrysmod.org, or at least a better website. He says doesn't have the model, and can't find any other links to the model (That's at least what I think he's trying to say.) I'm just wondering where he found the two soul calibur iv models/npcs, because I think the person who made this model could have had those links as well on their skydrive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    May 2009
    52 Posts
    this is making me angry he started the post with a dead link and we all suggested other file sharing web-site and he still haven't put up a new link.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #22
    January 2011
    869 Posts
    Theres a model of her from counter strike I just found.. not sure if you can simply transfer to garry's mod though. Heres the link http://clanwb.net/uwb_black_model_ex/662664 (download is the 3rd link under the pictures)

bah, never mind, I'm such a noob.. of course you cant :P

23. Post #23
    May 2009
    52 Posts
    it just gives the model file the link is useless.

24. Post #24
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    so what's the situation here? op stole the model and no one who credited him or downloaded the model can reupload or anything?

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    ^ he stole the model that has to be true cause what creator of a model doesnt keep back ups?
    he had no idea whats happening
    and this is actually the second thread with this model here cause I remember commenting in a thread with this same model... and this thread isnt it. Now what should happen is the OP should tell everyone where he found it or just not post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    ^ he stole the model that has to be true cause what creator of a model doesnt keep back ups?
    he had no idea whats happening
    and this is actually the second thread with this model here cause I remember commenting in a thread with this same model... and this thread isnt it. Now what should happen is the OP should tell everyone where he found it or just not post.
    Actually the earlier thread was his, although there were already speculations there because he was showcasing it and he kept saying "this is my model I made it" so I can guarantee he didn't make it

Now that I've played detective some I'll take the billing to my paypal please

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Oh interesting I dont remember why a second thread was needed, well if he made the model he should have wip pictures of it and be able to show us some of his other work that he deletes instantly off his computer once he uploads it to the internet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    September 2011
    165 Posts
    the link was not broken before..
    I was about to re-upload it on gmod.org but a notice that I'll get banned if I upload something I didn't make, so I didn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    the link was not broken before..
    I was about to re-upload it on gmod.org but a notice that I'll get banned if I upload something I didn't make, so I didn't.
    put it on mediafire or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,610 Posts
    Where the are those Seong-Mina and Kilik models from?

31. Post #31
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    OP wouldn't answer me, maybe he made them himself, his own models for gmod, made by him

32. Post #32
    September 2011
    165 Posts
    here you go
    model not made by me, I did not rig it whatsoever, I just downloaded the model somewhere from someone.
    I used a free account on mediafire so there might be limits on how many can download it,.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

33. Post #33
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    here you go
    model not made by me, I did not rig it whatsoever, I just downloaded the model somewhere from someone.
    I used a free account on mediafire so there might be limits on how many can download it,.
    thank you, finally someone put up a link

don't worry man no one in here made the model ;)

34. Post #34
    May 2009
    52 Posts
    here you go
    Finally a link thanks bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #35

March 2011
    8 Posts
    here

http://www.mediafire.com/file/agiou5r3jevpg8o/kilik.zip

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    June 2009
    191 Posts
    Wow, really nice - finally some Kilik! Thanks man!

You wouldn't happen to have Seong Mi-na too, would you?

37. Post #37
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts

38. Post #38

March 2011
    8 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

39. Post #39

October 2010
    37 Posts
    Any word on Seong Mina?

40. Post #40
    Source Engine Optometrist!
    June 2010
    1,678 Posts
    why is everyone using the default cubemap -_-