1. Post #1
    Dennab
    April 2012
    78 Posts
    Ok, before you tell me to "Look for it yourself,", I did look forit myself. For the past two days, I've been searching for an EP2 hunter that would show up on my NPC list.

Are there any packs or individual NPCs I can download to get this NPC?

And, yes, I do own EP2.

2. Post #2
    Simply mount the game and there you have it. Sometimes, games you own won't mount automatically (unless you've started GMOD before)

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    April 2012
    78 Posts
    Simply mount the game and there you have it. Sometimes, games you own won't mount automatically (unless you've started GMOD before)
    I've tried mounting before, but whenever I do, my Steam crashes, so I'm trying to download an NPC. But thanks anyways.

4. Post #4
    ...Mounting a game and suddenly Steam crashes, is that the Garry's Mod 13 Beta or is there something going on with your Vista machine?

5. Post #5
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Valid steam link?

Sorry but it doesn't show your steam and "mounting a game makes it crash" sounds like a non-legit gmod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Dennab
    April 2012
    78 Posts
    ...Mounting a game and suddenly Steam crashes, is that the Garry's Mod 13 Beta or is there something going on with your Vista machine?
    Well, I haven't tried mounting for over a while now. So I may as well try it again.

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    I believe I can confirm a pirate here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    October 2008
    1,316 Posts
    Even beta does not do this. Pirate.

9. Post #9
    Cannot confirm it isNt a pirate until we get a steam profile comment saying " hey facepunch it's cookiemonste" so we know it's you, and we're not going to help til you do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Cannot confirm it isNt a pirate until we get a steam profile comment saying " hey facepunch it's cookiemonste" so we know it's you, and we're not going to help til you do.
    He can't, because he is a pirate, he already ignored me asking to do the same thing.