1. Post #41
    September 2010
    4,175 Posts
    US soldiers kill a guy that was about to plant an IED? HORRIBLE MONSTER
    Random schmock kills an animal abuser in some sort of misguided revenge? FUKKEN HERO!

Relevant:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 41Artistic Artistic x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,660 Posts
    Wow a single soldier doesn't sang a little ditty while he killed someone planting an IED that probably would have killed innocents. Let's all get out panties in a bunch because this is the worst thing in the world. We really should care because there is literally nothing else in the world going on right now that's worse. Whatever about Syria or China or any of that stuff. We all know that the U.S. is the worst country in the world and they never do any good and they only try to oppress and hate innocent poor countries that are in the right. People need to know that America is always in the wrong no matter what.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,863 Posts
    what the fuck is wrong with facepunch

launching a missile at a guy in a residential area while singing a line is pretty fucked up.
    You are well aware doctors/EMT/Police make jokes in the on the way, middle or after terrible situations to help themselves cope with it. Right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,788 Posts
    So let me get this straight, FP.

I can go and kill someone and sing over it, not giving a fuck, and it's all fine and dandy.

As long as my excuse is that I'm trained not to give a fuck. Because I'm volunteering to murder someone, and am trained to do so, it's now okay for me to kill them and sing a happy little tune when it happens?

Seems legit.
    It's war, the guy planting the "poppies" doesn't give a fuck either.

Stop being stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

5. Post #45
    I SHOULDN'T OWN A FIREARM
    May 2005
    7,543 Posts
    RT has never been any worse than MSNBC or Fox, the only difference is their bias is anti-West while the other places have bias against only a section of American politics. Getting rid of RT, we might as well never post anything by the Huffington Post, Forces, MSNBC, or Fox.

Edited:

Preferably.

That'd be the normal, sane, human thing to do.
    No it wouldn't, he'd become mentally unstable rather quickly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,249 Posts
    some of them do. they're human beings too.
    How hard they think about it is irrelevant when they're planting an IED in the middle of the road. If that isn't hostile intent I don't know what is.

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    16,325 Posts
    Coping mechanisms are coping mechanisms. It was hardly an upbeat musical number anyways, he said a single line of a song.
    Isn't the song about suicide?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    October 2010
    751 Posts
    I'm kind of doubtful of the whole "victim was an innocent farmer" thing. I mean honestly now, why would the army waste a $68,000 missile on a single innocent farmer?

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,660 Posts
    If the pilot was any other fucking nationality besides American than you guys would be defending him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 51Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #50

June 2012
    712 Posts
    Don't argue otherwise, the guy was a jerk.

Coping mechanisms or not, he did not show any respect for the life of the guy he just killed, also when you start thinking about musical numbers while killing people you've been probably doing it for a bit too long.
    I respect fucking terrorist planting IEDs too. We should join a group of people who respect them. Oh wait, it's only just you who is this retarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,863 Posts
    Isn't the song about suicide?
    No. It was about waving goodbyes to the -1960's USA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

12. Post #52
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,392 Posts
    I can understand this, music helps them cope with the stress of war. Also: am I the only one who finds it ironic that it's RussiaToday that's making a big deal of this when Russian soldiers are pretty well known for dancing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,811 Posts
    Listen, you really want me to say that this is okay? That's it's okay to kill someone and then not give a fuck? To accept that it's okay for people to die and for the people who did so to not give a fuck?

I understand WHY they wouldn't give a fuck but that doesn't make it okay. Sure, PTSD is shit, but you're SUPPOSED to have PTSD after murdering people, because that shows that you give a shit. I'm not going to give pity to people who volunteer to murder and then just not give a shit. We can't just use abstract concepts of loose morality to define when it's okay for someone to murder and when it's not, and how they should feel about that. You shouldn't be killing people. Killing people is wrong. That's pretty much a given. Whether or not there are exceptions to that is really irrelevant. If we can say:

Man, based on his personal morality, wishes to contribute to his country in a way that includes murdering.
    Man is trained to murder without having to deal with the repercussions.
    Man murders, doesn't care.

Then at what point do we stop saying that murder is wrong? Is it okay for me to go kill someone I morally disagree with? Should I have to care? Was it okay for ABB to go and shoot a bunch of people for his country, and not care, based on his own morality? At what point am I supposed to say, "Here's a man whose killing a man and singing to it. This is okay." The obvious answer according to most is when it's state-sponsored murder that agrees with the morality of the majority. That doesn't fly for me. I would hope that if someone kills someone, no matter the circumstance, they would have a damn good reason and would give a fuck, because if not all we're doing is training cold-blooded murders. This is why we had shit like Abu Ghraib, and US soldier pissing on Taliban corpses, and Mahmudiyah. Because we train our soldier to kill, and we train them to not give a fuck.

And you expect me to say that murdering is okay, not caring about murdering is okay, it's all cool? Because our poor volunteers fighting for our proud country shouldn't have to go through the terrible mental anguish of dealing with their choices to murder. :(

I don't think so.

ALSO just because the asshat on the ground isn't any better doesn't mean we get to act like dogs because someone else does. We aren't two year olds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 54Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,176 Posts
    innocent farms planting poppy seeds in the middle of the road
    Planting Poppy seeds in the middle of the road?

Yeah I'm sure they would plant valuable plants(For the uninformed, Poppies are where Opium comes from and it's a big business in Afghanistan) in a place where they can easily get run over.

Chances are they were IEDs to destroy some incoming convoy.

He very likely saved the lives of a couple soldiers or even civilians that might accidentally trigger the IEDs, he has all the right to sing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Late Late x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    June 2011
    2,310 Posts
    That image is fucking stupid.

Modern wars are often fought for no good reason. NATO soldiers volunteer to go to war - and for that reason they aren't automatically entitled to peoples unquestionable respect.
    Saying "they're risking their life" isn't a valid reason either because they weren't forced to go half way around the world to fight for democracy. Nobody held a gun to their heads as they signed the recruitment form.

The reason animals are often more mourned over than humans is because we often see animals as innocent beings, that live their lives according to instincts and natures laws - as opposed to humans who are often guided by greed or idiocy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Dumb Dumb x 47 (list)

16. Post #56

June 2012
    712 Posts
    If you took any kind of Psychology class or even used your brain for once, you'd realize that humans use things like this to cope. Nobody likes pulling the trigger (Unless you're insane or really hate the people you're shooting) An example of this is when you hear something terrible and you laugh. Your mind tries to cope with the depression with laughter (Which releases dopamine or something)

So if anything, the video shows a guy who is just trying to cope with taking somebody's life. Even though the fucker down there probably deserved it if he's planting an IED.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

17. Post #57
    April 2011
    2,876 Posts
    It's like America wants to make their self look bad with sensational titles like these when it's just war.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 22 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,729 Posts
    At least he wasn't singing "Another one bites the dust"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 26Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #59

June 2012
    712 Posts
    You don't even know how PTSD comes along. Not everybody who kills somebody gets PTSD. Killing somebody isn't always traumatic. It can be hard but not traumatic enough to give you a psychological disorder.
    Stop talking. You have NO idea what you're talking about.

Edited:

It's like America wants to make their self look bad with sensational titles like these when it's just war.
    Russian News Source
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    8,065 Posts
    Listen, you really want me to say that this is okay? That's it's okay to kill someone and then not give a fuck? To accept that it's okay for people to die and for the people who did so to not give a fuck?

I understand WHY they wouldn't give a fuck but that doesn't make it okay. Sure, PTSD is shit, but you're SUPPOSED to have PTSD after murdering people, because that shows that you give a shit. I'm not going to give pity to people who volunteer to murder and then just not give a shit. We can't just use abstract concepts of loose morality to define when it's okay for someone to murder and when it's not, and how they should feel about that. You shouldn't be killing people. Killing people is wrong. That's pretty much a given. Whether or not there are exceptions to that is really irrelevant. If we can say:

Man, based on his personal morality, wishes to contribute to his country in a way that includes murdering.

Then at what point do we stop saying that murder is wrong? Is it okay for me to go kill someone I morally disagree with? Should I have to care? Was it okay for ABB to go and shoot a bunch of people for his country, and not care, based on his own morality? At what point am I supposed to say, "Here's a man whose killing a man and singing to it. This is okay." The obvious answer according to most is when it's state-sponsored murder that agrees with the morality of the majority. That doesn't fly for me. I would hope that if someone kills someone, no matter the circumstance, they would have a damn good reason and would give a fuck, because if not all we're doing is training cold-blooded murders. This is why we had shit like Abu Ghraib, and US soldier pissing on Taliban corpses, and Mahmudiyah. Because we train our soldier to kill, and we train them to not give a fuck.

And you expect me to say that murdering is okay, not caring about murdering is okay, it's all cool? Because our poor volunteers fighting for our proud country shouldn't have to go through the terrible mental anguish of dealing with their choices to murder. :(

I don't think so.

ALSO just because the asshat on the ground isn't any better doesn't mean we get to act like dogs because someone else does. We aren't two year olds.
    Who said the soldiers don't care that they're killing their fellow man? What this soldier did was a coping mechanism to deal with the stress of killing someone. If a soldier stopped to contemplate the lives of every man he was forced to kill, he'd likely go insane and/or suicidal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

21. Post #61
    January 2012
    1,823 Posts

I don't think so.

If the army was full of people who cried and lost all control of their bodies when they pulled the trigger, I don't imagine we'd exist separately from the British Empire right now. Like it or not, soldiers have to be tough, they have to suck it up and deal with it, and do what they are there to do. If they don't want to do it, they don't enlist. It's as simple as that. Quit making it out that all soldiers are "cold-blooded murderers" because those murderers have the guts to go out on the front line in times where there doesn't seem to be any hope. Is this a gray area of a war? Sure. But are all soldiers at any point in history just monsters? I don't think so.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

22. Post #62
    June 2011
    2,310 Posts
    Who said the soldiers don't care that they're killing their fellow man? What this soldier did was a coping mechanism to deal with the stress of killing someone. If a soldier stopped to contemplate the lives of every man he was forced to kill, he'd likely go insane and/or suicidal.
    Maybe he should have thought about that before flying half way around the world to shoot at some 'terrorists'?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Dumb Dumb x 26 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,249 Posts

I don't think so.

First things first, killing somebody who is planting a bomb on the side of the road isn't goddamn murder, stop calling it that. Secondly, you probably aren't out of highschool yet, so stop acting like you know what it's like to have to kill somebody. It's a natural reaction to dehumanize your enemy in war. It's something called a "coping mechanism". It doesn't show he doesn't give a shit about the people he's killing, it shows that it disturbs him enough to be forced to cope with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    16,325 Posts
    First things first, killing somebody who is planting a bomb on the side of the road isn't goddamn murder, stop calling it that. Secondly, you probably aren't out of highschool yet, so stop acting like you know what it's like to have to kill somebody. It's a natural reaction to dehumanize your enemy in war. It's something called a "coping mechanism". It doesn't show he doesn't give a shit about the people he's killing, it shows that it disturbs him enough to be forced to cope with it.
    The fact he has a coping mechanism means he realizes he's murdering a man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

25. Post #65
    June 2011
    2,310 Posts
    But are all soldiers at any point in history just monsters? I don't think so.
    Of course not, because in history wars were often fought between two neighboring countries over the most trivial nonsense. Nobody should blame people who were forced to go to war over retarded reasons. It is in no way their fault, and all blame should be shifted unto the politicians and monarchs that sent young men to die.

The difference between historic wars is that most soldiers volunteer to go to war. And as such, I can fully blame them for their actions during wartime. Again - they weren't forced to be there. They're there because they chose to be there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    16,325 Posts
    Of course not, because in history wars were often fought between two neighboring countries over the most trivial nonsense. Nobody should blame people who were forced to go to war over retarded reasons. It is in no way their fault, and all blame should be shifted unto the politicians and monarchs that sent young men to die.

The difference between historic wars is that most soldiers volunteer to go to war. And as such, I can fully blame them for their actions during wartime. Again - they weren't forced to be there. They're there because they chose to be there.
    Unless you live in extreme poverty.

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    8,065 Posts
    Maybe he should have thought about that before flying half way around the world to shoot at some 'terrorists'?
    He probably did, and chose to serve his country anyway. Like it or not, conflict is and always has been a major part of our existence as a species. I'd much rather have soldiers use humor to lighten the mood than have a sociopath gunning down the enemy without any sense of remorse whatsoever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #68

June 2012
    712 Posts
    That was a terrorist. Did you even fucking watch the video?
    He was planting an IED. AN IMPROVISED EXPLOSIVE DEVICE. Last time I checked those killed people, US soldiers and civilians alike.

I for one would kill a terrorist if he posed a threat to the immediate well-being of others.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #69
    March 2009
    2,449 Posts
    The fact he has a coping mechanism means he realizes he's murdering a man.
    I'm sorry, but what are you getting at? I mean, isn't that pretty much what dogmachines said?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Taiwan Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    January 2012
    1,823 Posts

So any person who volunteers to be a soldier is a monster? I don't really know what else you could be getting at with that statement. Especially in this situation where a man killed another man who likely planned on killing either his comrades or innocent civilians. Does he deal with the stress differently? Maybe, I don't know, I've never been in his situation. And I think it's pretty dumb that people seem to think they can judge this situation fairly when they don't know what is going through the soldier's mind, or what reaction he truly has to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

31. Post #71

June 2012
    712 Posts

War isn't like a game of Call of Duty, you don't just run around all gung-ho shooting people up as you feel like it. They are ordered to do almost every thing they do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,176 Posts
    Or have no education.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

33. Post #73
    June 2011
    2,310 Posts
    Yes, because if you live in the dirt your only choice is to enlist.

I understand the economic climate is terrible right now, and jobs are scarce especially for young men. But that still doesn't justify anything. I dont even understand what type of retarded thought process a person must have to automatically enlist the second he needs a piece of bread on the table.

The problem is most men dont know what they're getting into. They're often fooled by the way the world treats war these days. They think it's all technology and shit and you'd be sitting in an air-conditioned tent operating a drone from miles away and bombing some brown people. When in reality they'll most likely be sent to the front lines and see a person they've talked to just 5 minutes ago turned into red mist because of an IED, and suddenly war isn't as fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    15,279 Posts
    I don't know why you put terrorists in quotes, he was planting an IED, that's pretty fucking terroristish to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #75
    January 2012
    1,823 Posts
    Or have no education.
    The two unfortunately go hand in hand. And the military loves it, because it means they can broadcast all these great financial incentives to coax these people into enlisting, and them not having any idea what they've gotten themselves into until it's too late to get out.

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,660 Posts
    I love how a lot of people in Sensationalist Headlines just think that America is always in the wrong no matter what. There are so many fucking huge double standards people have here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 26 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,863 Posts
    That image is fucking stupid.

Modern wars are often fought for no good reason. NATO soldiers volunteer to go to war - and for that reason they aren't automatically entitled to peoples unquestionable respect.
    Saying "they're risking their life" isn't a valid reason either because they weren't forced to go half way around the world to fight for democracy. Nobody held a gun to their heads as they signed the recruitment form.
    They volunteer so we don't end up with conscription or anything of the sort.

You really dumb down your argument by swearing so much. But yes. What he did was acceptable, he killed someone who was planting something in the middle of the road, who could have killed innocent civilians, relief aid, or NATO soldiers.

I understand WHY they wouldn't give a fuck but that doesn't make it okay. Sure, PTSD is shit, but you're SUPPOSED to have PTSD after murdering people, because that shows that you give a shit.
    He'll likely have PTSD. In fact what it's more common in people who are more detached from the fighting. Like drone operators.

I'm not going to give pity to people who volunteer to murder and then just not give a shit. We can't just use abstract concepts of loose morality to define when it's okay for someone to murder and when it's not, and how they should feel about that. You shouldn't be killing people. Killing people is wrong. That's pretty much a given. Whether or not there are exceptions to that is really irrelevant. If we can say:

I'm not sure what you're saying here, but I'm going to take a guess.

You're saying its bad killing someone who could have possibly killed up five, ten people? It's the lesser evil in this case.

'[Seed Eater posted:
    Then at what point do we stop saying that murder is wrong?
    Will you stop saying it's a murder? Murder would have been him killing a innocent, unarmed civilian.

'[Seed Eater posted:
    Is it okay for me to go kill someone I morally disagree with?
    So. What you're saying is. Killing someone who plans to kill several people is morally wrong?

'[Seed Eater posted:
    Should I have to care?
    Yes.

'[Seed Eater posted:
    Was it okay for ABB to go and shoot a bunch of people for his country, and not care, based on his own morality?
    You should likely explain who ABB is.

'[Seed Eater posted:
    At what point am I supposed to say, "Here's a man whose killing a man and singing to it. This is okay." The obvious answer according to most is when it's state-sponsored murder that agrees with the morality of the majority.
    It's okay. Because he's singing to cope with the terrible fact that he's about to take someones life. Which proves he isn't insane.

'[Seed Eater posted:
    That doesn't fly for me. I would hope that if someone kills someone, no matter the circumstance, they would have a damn good reason and would give a fuck, because if not all we're doing is training cold-blooded murders.
    Considering the fact that dude was planting a IED in the middle of the road. I think that's a pretty good damn reason to kill someone. I don't think a cold blooded murderer would kill someone to save a few lifes.

'[Seed Eater posted:
    This is why we had shit like Abu Ghraib, and US soldier pissing on Taliban corpses, and Mahmudiyah. Because we train our soldier to kill, and we train them to not give a fuck.
    We don't train soldiers not to give a fuck. I don't know where you're getting that from. We don't train them not to care so they can go desecrate corpses. War absolutely rips your mind apart.

'[Seed Eater posted:
    And you expect me to say that murdering is okay
    Once again. It isn't murder.

'[Seed Eater posted:
    not caring about murdering is okay, it's all cool? Because our poor volunteers fighting for our proud country shouldn't have to go through the terrible mental anguish of dealing with their choices to murder. :(

I don't think so.
    I'm going to say right here, that this is extremely bigoted. It's not the fact that it's an american pilot. It's about the fact that he was coping with the stress like any rational person would do in that situation.

'[Seed Eater posted:
    Once again. It's coping with the terrible fact that he had just killed someone. He wasn't acting like a dog. But from all your post. This is obviously engraved into your head. Therefor, explaining this any further is a complete waste of my, and everyone else's time.

I love how a lot of people in Sensationalist Headlines just think that America is always in the wrong no matter what. There are so many fucking huge double standards people have here.
    Should link that thread where there was that Scottish(Irish?) soldier cutting off taliban fingers, and everyone rushed to defend him saying it was PTSD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 20Agree Agree x 6 (list)

38. Post #78
    January 2012
    1,823 Posts
    Yes, because if you live in the dirt your only choice is to enlist.

I understand the economic climate is terrible right now, and jobs are scarce especially for young men. But that still doesn't justify anything. I dont even understand what type of retarded thought process a person must have to automatically enlist the second he needs a piece of bread on the table.

The problem is most men dont know what they're getting into. They're often fooled by the way the world treats war these days. They think it's all technology and shit and you'd be sitting in an air-conditioned tent operating a drone from miles away and bombing some brown people. When in reality they'll most likely be sent to the front lines and see a person they've talked to just 5 minutes ago turned into red mist because of an IED, and suddenly war isn't as fun.
    You're right, they don't know what they are getting themselves into in many cases because the military branches aren't going to come out and say "You're going to kill people and hate your life and be miserable and then get sent back a few more times."

But seriously, you're going to make the connection that someone who enlists as a last resort to provide for their family must just be retarded? Are you kidding me?

39. Post #79
    Dennab
    October 2010
    1,436 Posts

I don't think so.

Yes, of course! Murdering is wrong because it feels bad, and if it doesn't feel bad, then you're bad! In order for our troops to maintain moral superiority, I think that we should have their helmet cams replay all their kills to them when they are off duty, so that the perpetual anguish will remind us and others of the completely correct notion that self inflicted and redundant suffering is the only moral way to be. Furthermore, we should also make our troops attend anti-pragmatism classes, where we teach our troops to tackle matters of need by shouting "WHY" and "THIS IS SO WROOOOOONG" when faced with the harder bits of life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,913 Posts
    what the fuck is wrong with facepunch
    It's pretty clear that if you're a heartless bastard, you'll be accepted in this gracious section.