1. Post #1
    May 2011
    129 Posts
    Do you think it's like going to sleep? Do you think you are in a limbo with other dead people? Do you think you advance to a higher state of existence?
    I want to know what Facepunch thinks about this. It's a pretty interesting topic that we all think about sometimes. "What is going to happen with me when I'm dead?"

(User was banned for this post ("No concrete debate presented." - Megafan))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Argentina Show Events

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    2,678 Posts
    There is Only one way yo answer this in a non-religious way is that once you are dead in this world, you will be born in another... from the galaxies out there and alien life out there, I doubt you will come back as a human on earth as there is a 0.000095% chance that you will be somewhere else in the galaxy (this is my own theory).

Now for limbo question, I think only religion develop the concept of limbo and a soul.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    7,829 Posts
    There is Only one way yo answer this in a non-religious way is that once you are dead in this world, you will be born in another... from the galaxies out there and alien life out there, I doubt you will come back as a human on earth as there is a 0.000095% chance that you will be somewhere else in the galaxy (this is my own theory).

Now for limbo question, I think only religion develop the concept of limbo and a soul.
    You're saying the only non religious answer to his question is reincarnation? What?

When you die you're gone, nonexistent. Exactly what it was like before you were born.

4. Post #4
    August 2009
    89 Posts
    Yumyumbublegum, I couldn't have put it better myself. \Your brain literally doesn't work. You don't exist, and your whole system has been shut down. It's just like before you were born.