1. Post #1
    July 2012
    12 Posts
    I tend to grow fat in my stomach a lot like a beer belly and a muffin top (sides), also i grow fat on my back shoulders, back, face, but everywhere else i don't grow any fats at all, like my legs and arms and hips are VERY skinny but every where else i grow fat and it seems hard for me to loose it no matter what i do :( also i have a flat buttocks :'( i want to have a bubble buttocks that sticks out like a Brazilian butt-lift and a flat stomach with a little bit of abs and skinny shoulders and back. it's like i grow fat in the weridest parts of my body, i want to have a woman's body, something i don't have and it kills my self esteem. One day this woman even thought i was pregnant -__- All my pants don't fit me from the stomach area so it doesn't close but the pants and jeans are saggy from the legs area and some dresses don't sip up from my back fat, but my legs are really skinny and no butt D; Please help me i try ed everything and i really want to change my life style and my looks I'm tired of feeling like this and NOT looking like my age. I'm not exactly sure what foods i have to eat, what kind of foods and what i have to worry about and pay attention too. I want to be on a strict diet and I'm not sure what i have to work on in the gym.

Tips/suggestions/feedback.

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    May 2007
    1,218 Posts
    Breakfast everyday needs to be oatmeal. Go for a run at least three times a week (don't give me that durhurr I can't run bullshit, shut up you're a pussy) Eat some damn fruit, stop drinking pop and completely cut out fast food, along with processed meats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    April 2012
    3,425 Posts
    What's your height? Weight?

You need to calculate your BMR (just google "BMR") and determine how much you need to eat to maintain weight. I'd say do cardio everyday if you're really serious, but maybe not at first.

If you are really overweight and not just skinny-fat, you'll have to be in a deficit of calories (needing more than you are getting in your diet)

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    4x5 fork put-downs
    24 hours of eating less per day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

5. Post #5
    November 2009
    4,009 Posts
    If you want a strict diet: oatmeal, egg whites, grilled skinless chicken, vegetables (frozen, canned, or otherwise), fish oil, flax seed, whey protein, walnuts or almonds, shreaded wheat with whey milk twice a week. You can cheat with 0 calorie items like yellow mustard and most seasonings. These foods will fill you more efficiently and your stomach will start to shrink. If your plan is just to lose the belly, I wouldn't lift unless you want a muscular shape in which case you should look up SS workouts. Doing cardio by any means will add to your losses; walking, running, sports, physically aggressive video gaming.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,069 Posts
    eat less
    eat more protein
    squat 50 set of 50 reps with 500 lbs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner x 4Disagree x 1Funny x 1Dumb x 1Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    April 2012
    3,425 Posts
    eat less
    eat more protein
    squat 50 set of 50 reps with 500 lbs
    not enough volume; squat 75 sets of 60 reps @ 450lbs

8. Post #8
    July 2012
    12 Posts
    5'3 n i weigh like 125
    What's your height? Weight?

You need to calculate your BMR (just google "BMR") and determine how much you need to eat to maintain weight. I'd say do cardio everyday if you're really serious, but maybe not at first.

If you are really overweight and not just skinny-fat, you'll have to be in a deficit of calories (needing more than you are getting in your diet)

9. Post #9
    December 2008
    1,666 Posts
    less beer and muffins
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    Dennab
    December 2008
    2,220 Posts
    not enough volume; squat 79 sets of 66 reps @ 550lbs
    lmao scrub.

fixed it for you.

11. Post #11

August 2009
    252 Posts
    Run.

12. Post #12

August 2012
    47 Posts
    Breakfast everyday needs to be oatmeal. Go for a run at least three times a week (don't give me that durhurr I can't run bullshit, shut up you're a pussy) Eat some damn fruit, stop drinking pop and completely cut out fast food, along with processed meats.
    w o r st advice in history of advi. pls go back to being a gym coach for elementary school kids

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,069 Posts
    no fruit=no gains

it's science yo

14. Post #14

August 2012
    47 Posts
    i think he wants negative gains

15. Post #15
    May 2010
    703 Posts
    Bluesky has the right idea for the most part. S2X3, I know it's a pretty blunt statement, but eat right and start to get more active.

Cut out anything with a lot of sodium, sugar, fats, and cholesterol. Just eat healthy and balanced. Here's an example:

Breakfast - Whole grain cereal, toast with maybe a little butter, and a banana/apple/orange.
    Lunch - Nice sandwich (maybe go to Subway?), crackers
    Dinner - I personally recommend salmon since it's really good for you, but not everyone likes seafood. Get lean meat, vegetables, and maybe potatoes. But vegetables taste like shit? No, just learn to prepare them so they taste good. Garlic/basil and anything else that will add a nice natural flavor works really well.
    *Drink water, throw in a glass of orange juice/milk even*

Or if you want, instead of eating three large meals, eat like four or five smaller meals during the day. It's healthier and very good for your metabolism, which is good considering you want to lose weight.

Don't go to McDonald's at all, no fastfood. Once you lose the weight and you're happy with yourself, you may go occasionally (once or twice a month) when you don't have time to prepare food or you're on the road or something.

Don't drink pop at all. I stopped drinking sodas and within a week I've noticed how it's become actually much easier to run and lift. But if you really love soda, try to find a decent substitute. Maybe tea? But remember too much of anything can be bad so make sure you drink plenty of water.

Start getting active. Walk, run, do crunches. If you haven't been active lately and you want to start, I recommend this program. It will be good for you and be at a nice easy pace and gradually begin to advance things.

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

16. Post #16

August 2012
    47 Posts
    ^ this guys post made me puke in my mouth except the link at the bottom which made me happy so i swallowed the puke

Edited:

jesus christ i read past the first line and puked even more

Edited:

THIS SUBFORUM IS LITTERALLY A BUNCH OF HS KIDS TELLING EACHOTHER SHIT THEY HEARD FROM THEIR GYM TEACHER
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    May 2010
    703 Posts
    ^ this guys post made me puke in my mouth except the link at the bottom which made me happy so i swallowed the puke

Edited:

jesus christ i read past the first line and puked even more

Edited:

THIS SUBFORUM IS LITTERALLY A BUNCH OF HS KIDS TELLING EACHOTHER SHIT THEY HEARD FROM THEIR GYM TEACHER
    Oh whoah whoah whoah, hold your horses there, Betsy! Because you're clearly winning the, "Help this person lose weight" race here, right? So let's do a little something and take your oh-so-tiny pinky finger that you fail to pull out of your ass away from the shift button and have a little talk.

What did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? For starters, judging by your post you're just a stupid troll. Even if you're not trolling (you are), you're still stupid. k? What bluesky and I said is common knowledge, which very well may have been handed down from our ol' forefathers who educated the many young men about gym performance and etiquette. Nevertheless it works. So go take your stuck pinky and your tight asshole and act like a four year old elsewhere. And for God's sake, Sally, stop posting. Now. Do the world a favor.

:)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18

August 2012
    47 Posts
    ive done more on this forum than anyone else has even though its a shit hole filled with dumbs like you and 98% of the others . btw how old are you ( pm me if youre worried about stating it publicly because ad hominenem is lame )

or am i missing the satire of the average dumb in your post because that funny rating is confusing me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    Oh whoah whoah whoah, hold your horses there, Betsy! Because you're clearly winning the, "Help this person lose weight" race here, right? So let's do a little something and take your oh-so-tiny pinky finger that you fail to pull out of your ass away from the shift button and have a little talk.

What did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? For starters, judging by your post you're just a stupid troll. Even if you're not trolling (you are), you're still stupid. k? What bluesky and I said is common knowledge, which very well may have been handed down from our ol' forefathers who educated the many young men about gym performance and etiquette. Nevertheless it works. So go take your stuck pinky and your tight asshole and act like a four year old elsewhere. And for God's sake, Sally, stop posting. Now. Do the world a favor.

:)

Do us all on this sub forum a favor:

close your fucking cum catcher until you get some situational awareness

20. Post #20
    May 2010
    703 Posts
    19. All apologies if all the sarcasm and extra stuff made you hurt a little. Your posts were annoying and they weren't helping.

JeagerMonster, there's really no need to be vulgar, now is there? Sorry for rumbling your jammies there, brother.

And also sorry for offering this kind fella some advice. She asked for it and I gave it to her. If running, exercising, and eating well (and sometimes less) won't help this individual lose weight, tell them what will. Read, I said explicitly in my post that the advice there to offer is pretty blunt. Because it is. It's up to her to stand up and actually take the initiative of finding a program/diet/etc and actually DOING it.

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,912 Posts
    19. All apologies if all the sarcasm and extra stuff made you hurt a little. Your posts were annoying and they weren't helping.

JeagerMonster, there's really no need to be vulgar, now is there? Sorry for rumbling your jammies there, brother.

And also sorry for offering this kind fella some advice. She asked for it and I gave it to her. If running, exercising, and eating well (and sometimes less) won't help this individual lose weight, tell them what will. Read, I said explicitly in my post that the advice there to offer is pretty blunt. Because it is. It's up to her to stand up and actually take the initiative of finding a program/diet/etc and actually DOING it.
    your intentions were good, its just that the facts behind it were so awful and incorrect that you might as well have told OP to go eat cheese and crackers for the rest of his/her life

caysus is a nutrition boss and if you listen to the shit he spews out of his gullet then you will achieve what you want
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)