1. Post #1
    September 2010
    100 Posts
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=34730

So, I just got 3 of these weird little fuckers for my RPK, because my drum mag makes me want to slam my face into something.

All the reviews i've read on these, and the other types(STANAG, AK74, ect.) have been positive, with many players swearing by them. Just curious if anyone here has any input/experience with them.

2. Post #2
    ===
    This was a waste of $1
    December 2011
    1,546 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    September 2010
    100 Posts
    Ah, my apologies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

4. Post #4
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,965 Posts
    AK flashmags (5.45 or 7.62) WILL NOT WORK in VFC-type AKs without modification!!!!

tested in rk10ws and cm052, 7.62s refused to seat and front part of 5.45s were too wide

5. Post #5
    July 2010
    1,031 Posts
    Is a CM048 VFC type? My bro has one coming in Thursday, with a few fakelite flash mags.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,965 Posts
    he'll need to file down the sides of the front of the flash mags, the thing directly behind the lips*

*unconfirmed, don't have flashmags to test them out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    September 2010
    100 Posts
    Mags arrived today. Haven't actually test fired them yet, but they fit beautifully in my RPK with no modifications. Overall, they feel way more solid than most AK hicaps i've used.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)