1. Post #1601
    December 2009
    1,517 Posts
    Empire or Napoleon Total War?
    Like what has better gameplay, length, etc

Edited:

I know they're very similar from doing some research, but I don't know yet.
    I might pick one of them up with Rome.

2. Post #1602
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,264 Posts
    Grab Empire. It has all of Europe, Most of North America, and India. And the 1700's are the most fun anyway. So much was going on with everyone. In my Custom Campaign, I'm playing as Denmark, and the Thirteen Colonies don't even exist anymore. France owns all of them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1603
    December 2009
    1,517 Posts
    Grab Empire. It has all of Europe, Most of North America, and India. And the 1700's are the most fun anyway. So much was going on with everyone. In my Custom Campaign, I'm playing as Denmark, and the Thirteen Colonies don't even exist anymore. France owns all of them
    Got it, thanks for all the information. Been wanting to try out a game like this and $5 is a great deal.

4. Post #1604
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,583 Posts
    I got a unavailable game in the flash deals again.
    Tiny & Big, Dragon Age, Game of Thrones and ???

5. Post #1605
    White Male seeking K-Pop Harem
    January 2012
    3,008 Posts
    DC Universe Online
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

6. Post #1606
    June 2011
    350 Posts
    DC Universe Online: Power Bundle

Edit:Beat me to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

7. Post #1607
    January 2012
    3,008 Posts
    Agreed, 1700's are the most fun, Napoleon should have just been a DLC for Empire. In my British campaign I took over all of America and then invaded Europe/Africa through Spain, Scandinavia, and Morocco.

8. Post #1608
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    350 Posts
    I have a Portal one gift if anyone wants it, PM me.

9. Post #1609
    November 2008
    2,511 Posts
    was arma2 on sale and should i buy it if it goes on sale?

10. Post #1610
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,855 Posts
    ugh, stayed up later to see what the new flash sales were, and they were both shit.

11. Post #1611
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    4,811 Posts
    was arma2 on sale and should i buy it if it goes on sale?
    Not yet and yes.

12. Post #1612
    May 2011
    2,935 Posts
    was arma2 on sale
    It hasn't gone up on the daily, community, or flash sales yet.

13. Post #1613
    It is a epic game in the MMORG history.
    Oh god what.

14. Post #1614
    I survived the Temple of Doom
    December 2008
    6,106 Posts
    With any luck, I can wake up tomorrow, go do my workout/errands, and come back to fresh new sales including MORROWIND.

I can only hope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1615
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    Dammit! Was going to buy DCS - Black Shark but am $0.50 short on my card....
    (Didn't buy many games but did buy expensive games.... haha)

16. Post #1616

Can anyone tell what am I missing out on here?

The current community choice is not available too.

17. Post #1617
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    350 Posts
    Age of Empires: online
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #1618

19. Post #1619
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,455 Posts
    Bah Fable 3 won, damnit

20. Post #1620
    RUDE MEANIE
    December 2011
    3,685 Posts
    All this ignorance.

21. Post #1621
    December 2009
    1,517 Posts
    Empire Total War is downloading pretty fast.
    I've downloaded so many games even with my 250 gig cap a month
    I bet I won't get near it though... Everyone else in my house just internet surfs.

22. Post #1622
    Puddin'
    November 2008
    10,408 Posts

Did I do well?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

23. Post #1623
    RUDE MEANIE
    December 2011
    3,685 Posts
    Cannot see the pic.

24. Post #1624
    Puddin'
    November 2008
    10,408 Posts
    Cannot see the pic.
    That's weird. What about now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #1625
    January 2012
    3,008 Posts

Did I do well?
    Disagree with Roller Coaster tycoon, the rest is pretty good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1626
    I didn't even know Bloodlines was that expensive, I've only ever seen it at under 5 on sales

Everybody knows that you're supposed to wait until the last day when the sales are at their highest, unless the game is a daily deal or already 75% off.

27. Post #1627
    Puddin'
    November 2008
    10,408 Posts
    I didn't even know Bloodlines was that expensive, I've only ever seen it at under 5 on sales

Everybody knows that you're supposed to wait until the last day when the sales are at their highest, unless the game is a daily deal or already 75% off.
    yeah I just know it's probably going to go cheaper before the sale ends

that's what I get for buying them all now

28. Post #1628
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    12,570 Posts
    Fucking steam sale. It's sapping my self control. I almost bought Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate pack for 7.49.

I already have the game and all the DLC on the 360, this should be a time to get games I haven't played before.

29. Post #1629
    January 2012
    3,008 Posts
    Fucking steam sale. It's sapping my self control. I almost bought Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate pack for 7.49.

I already have the game and all the DLC on the 360, this should be a time to get games I haven't played before.
    I have Fallout New Vegas on the 360, but I don't regret getting it and all its DLC on the PC. I only got it yesterday and am having much more fun than I ever had on the console with mods.

30. Post #1630
    Mentally incapable of sticking to one avatar
    January 2007
    5,836 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Zing Zing x 16 (list)

31. Post #1631
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    Don't you hate it when the summer sale starts the day you go to france? :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1632
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    12,570 Posts
    Don't you hate it when the summer sale starts the day you go to france? :saddowns:
    They've got steam in France.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #1633
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    They do, but I can't download the nice games until I get home wich is like 4-5 weeks from now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

34. Post #1634
    January 2012
    3,008 Posts
    Didn't you guys take the first lesson in computer nerd shut-in class, never leave your home!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

35. Post #1635
    July 2007
    3,373 Posts
    I don't get all the hate Fable 3 gets, is it worth a playthrough at $12? I loved TLC, never played Fable II due to lack of PC verison.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

36. Post #1636
    January 2012
    3,008 Posts
    I don't get all the hate Fable 3 gets, is it worth a playthrough at $12? I loved TLC, never played Fable II due to lack of PC verison.
    As it has been said here before, slightly different setting than Fable II (sequel to it, in the close future) with dumbed down features and loss of what made the original a real RPG.

If you want to be a king that gets to do nothing after completing the story, go for it. Otherwise stick with the original or Fable II if you can get it on sale.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #1637
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,583 Posts
    Not really, no.

38. Post #1638
    July 2007
    3,373 Posts
    As it has been said here before, slightly different setting than Fable II (sequel to it, in the close future) with dumbed down features and loss of what made the original a real RPG.

If you want to be a king that gets to do nothing after completing the story, go for it. Otherwise stick with the original or Fable II if you can get it on sale.
    I liked the setting it portrays but yeah, I've heard that and also heard either loathing or enjoyment. Personally I'll never be able to play Fable 2 as I have no intention of buying a 360.

39. Post #1639
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,334 Posts
    DLC that was in game when it was released(locked content, day 1 DLC), different setting than 2 and 1, features really dumbed down and no menus, and the leader of the nation thing they have is not really that great.
    In short: No.
    In full version: Hell no.

40. Post #1640
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    12,570 Posts
    Three reasons to NOT buy Fable 3:

1: Shitty gameplay that treats you like a retard (You literally can't die, but being knocked down is almost impossible too)
    2: No relevance to anything that came before. The game is only set about 50 years after Fable 2 and almost nothing from 2 is even mentioned. Not to mention practically nothing you do affects anything, sure you can make the hippy camp smell like shit but it's all aesthetic, meaningless changes.
    3: They made John fucking Cleese unfunny. Not just unfunny, they made him annoying. It takes a special kind of fucked to make John Cleese annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)