1. Post #121
    December 2009
    3,032 Posts
    bought skyrim for a friend and saints row 3 for the same friend and for me. Gon be cool tommorow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    367 Posts
    I barely have any money but saints row the third was too tempting.

Mostly because I had a friend asking me a couple weeks ago to get it but it was outside my current price bracket.

Gonna be fun tomorrow.

Edited:

Also

Woop.

3. Post #123
    I got my title for $1
    June 2010
    2,354 Posts
    just bought the saints row 3 franchise pack

4. Post #124
    White Male seeking K-Pop Harem
    January 2012
    3,004 Posts
    Have yet to see anything good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #125
    I got my title for $1
    June 2010
    2,354 Posts

i hope this is a glitch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    February 2008
    3,470 Posts
    That crusader kings game intrigues me, I was never really one for strategy games but I kinda like the idea behind it about managing relations and taking control of the land. Should I get it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    What fun is there in making sense?
    Dennab
    October 2007
    9,274 Posts
    Buying the bonus shit for JC2 because it all costs like $5

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,536 Posts

i hope this is a glitch
    Thanks for posting this, I'm going to get on top of this as quick as possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,125 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7 (list)

10. Post #130
    I got my title for $1
    June 2010
    2,354 Posts
    Is MW3 worth the $50?
    hell no
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,643 Posts
    Waiting for an ARMA 2:OA daily deal. I've wanted to try out DayZ for a while now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    White Male seeking K-Pop Harem
    January 2012
    3,004 Posts
    Thanks for posting this, I'm going to get on top of this as quick as possible.
    Deus Ex was in the top deals under $10, it was at $17.99.

Edit:

Really want Endless Space on sale and I might buy the original Arma2 (Have OA and expansions) if that is what it takes to play DayZ. Don't really want to though, it doesn't interact well with my ATI card; no textures.

13. Post #133
    [B][URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacos"]Tacos![/URL][/B]
    April 2008
    5,450 Posts
    Saint's Row is too temping...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    Is MW3 worth the $50?
    If you're looking for a CoD game Black Ops is on sale right now and is miles better than MW3. A lot of people said the PC version is unoptimized a fuck though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    May 2009
    1,188 Posts
    Nothing better than the Summer Sale going and not having a cent to spend on it!...How I love being poor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

16. Post #136
    October 2007
    772 Posts
    Hey I know this is a bit odd, but I was wondering if anyone could spot me and get me Saints Row the Third, and tomorrow I can somehow repay you, either by getting you a different game or we can work something out, the only reason I'm asking is because I missed the bank today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,348 Posts
    Finally got Max Payne 3, now to wait a week for it to download.

18. Post #138
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    April 2008
    5,450 Posts
    Back to the Future sucks. It's a horrible game. I've played it, and I've regretted every second of it. If you want point and click, stick to something good like Myst.

Terraria isn't supported anymore, so replayability isn't likely to last very long but it's still a good game. You know, till you beat it for the nth time.

And Magicka...eh. It came. It went. No one really talks about it anymore.

So basically...poor list of favourites.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,947 Posts

Terraria isn't supported anymore, so replayability isn't likely to last very long but it's still a good game. You know, till you beat it for the nth time.

And Magicka...eh. It came. It went. No one really talks about it anymore.

So basically...poor list of favourites.
    Terraria has a lot of replayablity
    Magicka is an amazing game a lot of people play with each other, it's just not the type of game to play with random people

21. Post #141
    boy i sure do love it when my title doesnt fit
    December 2009
    6,409 Posts
    got fired like 5 weeks ago

never got my paycheck

still dont have money from it

thats 250 dollars worth of steam sales i could be buying

fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    April 2008
    5,450 Posts
    got fired like 5 weeks ago

never got my paycheck

still dont have money from it

thats 250 dollars worth of steam sales i could be buying

fuck
    Declare a law suit. If you're lucky you'll have more than 250 dollars for next years summer sale.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    March 2007
    3,671 Posts
    So what do badges do?

I have 7.

24. Post #144
    February 2009
    22,800 Posts
    How frequent are the Steam community choice polls?

So what do badges do?

I have 7.
    They extend your e-penis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #145
    April 2008
    5,450 Posts
    How frequent are the Steam community choice polls?

They extend your e-penis
    Every 8 hours. Says it right below the timer.

26. Post #146
    December 2009
    294 Posts
    Copied from the other trade thread, relevant here I suppose.

I got an extra copy of Terraria for $2.50. I already have the game and bought it because it's a damn good game, and it was cheap, so I figured I'd give it to someone on my friends list who didn't have it and wanted it. Turned out nobody.

I want that Binding of Isaac expansion, Wrath of the Lamb ($1.49) but I used my money on that extra Terraria gift. I'd be willing to trade the two. Anyone up for it?

edit: I know this really doesn't belong here, but I'd like to pick that expansion up before the deal ends and it's normal priced again.

27. Post #147
    August 2009
    12,424 Posts
    So I'm a pillar of the community

Hooray?

28. Post #148
    February 2009
    22,800 Posts
    Every 8 hours. Says it right below the timer.
    Well that sucks, you may not be able to get the "vote 20 times" task in the steam summer sale 2012 badge requirements if you have work/school.

29. Post #149
    thread killa
    May 2010
    963 Posts
    Meanwhile, at the Legion of Doom...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 36 (list)

30. Post #150
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    RIP Steam is dead all hail Origin kings of great sales.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,958 Posts
    Need to stay up till 2 to get the next vote, otherwise I'll sleep through the whole deal.

32. Post #152
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,347 Posts
    I got $15 of Steam wallet left just waiting to be burned

After I've bought one thing, if I have enough left, I'll probably use the rest on a gift for somebody else
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

33. Post #153
    What fun is there in making sense?
    Dennab
    October 2007
    9,274 Posts
    Meanwhile, at the Legion of Doom...

Half price on Crysis 2, the only game on Origin that doesn't end in 3!

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,958 Posts
    It's a shame I can't redeem my Gamestop power up points for steam cards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #155
    I got my title for $1
    June 2010
    2,354 Posts
    flash sales glitched out again, instead of warlock and rayman disappearing they now say 10 days remaining
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

36. Post #156
    April 2009
    404 Posts
    Holy fuck this sale is insane. I just got Deus Ex: GOTY, Max Payne 1 and 2, Painkiller, The Witcher 1, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and Hitman Blood Money for $36.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #157
    March 2010
    1,478 Posts
    Goddammit I missed the rockstar collection deal :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

38. Post #158
    July 2007
    3,373 Posts
    I think I'm going to be safe without spending anything today. I kind of wanted Grimlock, but idk.

39. Post #159
    Goddammit I missed the rockstar collection deal :(
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15...lections_616_9
    This one?

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,525 Posts
    I hate being unemployed. I can't enjoy this sale... Unless I beg my mother. :\
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)