1. Post #8561
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,214 Posts
    To be fair, do you really, really need to know the percentages?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #8562
    kill yourself
    May 2008
    4,114 Posts

This Scanner can sing better than most pop artists.
    Is there also one playing the Unatco theme from Deus Ex i cant find that one anywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #8563
    Guru mediation error
    July 2012
    6,940 Posts
    Is there also one playing the Unatco theme from Deus Ex i cant find that one anywhere.

Found it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #8564
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,153 Posts
    I hate windows progress bars for windows products, they just get stuck 3 times and jump inbetween, so I again don't know if anything is happening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #8565
    Guru mediation error
    July 2012
    6,940 Posts
    I hate windows progress bars for windows products, they just get stuck 3 times and jump inbetween, so I again don't know if anything is happening.
    Remember the old bar chart in the corner of old Windows 95 era installers? I want that back.
    It showed you the status of the HDD, the current file being copied and total progress, perfect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #8566
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    478 Posts

This Scanner can sing better than most pop artists.
    The lyrics annoy me more to be honest.
    Seriously, 10 and 11 year olds screaming at the top of their voice that BDSM excites them....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #8567
    Wait... so if I write anything here, it's going to show up under my name?
    December 2009
    7,361 Posts

Found it.
    I was actually making floppy music myself during the summer, but the project got placed on hold since school started

Edited:

When I got everything working, the first thing I did was make a one minute sample of UN Owen was Her

Music don't really sound too good when you stuff all the notes on one drive, my final setup has 8.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

8. Post #8568
    Guru mediation error
    July 2012
    6,940 Posts
    Sounds better than my attempt to get Still Alive playing through a single PC speaker.

Edited:

The lyrics annoy me more to be honest.
    Seriously, 10 and 11 year olds screaming at the top of their voice that BDSM excites them....
    I generally have a massive hate for anything with Lyrics to begin with, so I stay well clear of all the shit on the radio.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #8569
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,301 Posts
    Radio? You mean the thing I only listen to when driving in a car or under shower?

Because I have a radio built into the shower, I mostly listen to it there or in a car. Today I turned it on and then heard that oh this song is a new hit in the top40, it isn't from America this time. It is from Korea. It is called K-Pop and it stands for Korea Pop.

It is called Gangam Style.

It is already here, as a top wished song on one of the most popular radio channels in Estonia. I don't know how to feel, other than it is fucking fun to have a radio under a shower.
    Before were LMFAO songs pretty fun to dance and sing to, now I guess it is Gangam Style.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #8570
    Guru mediation error
    July 2012
    6,940 Posts
    Yes that thing, its been completely superseded by a 3G connection and audio streams for me.

Edited:

Also I've just about reached my tolerance level with Gangnam Style.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #8571
    I will huff and puff and FLIP YOUR FUCKING TABLES
    October 2005
    7,154 Posts
    I wonder if there's a way to use the ChromeOS window manager in a standard Linux install
    I actually REALLY like it
    Maybe I should attempt to make a fork of it (I don't know any programming languages though )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

12. Post #8572
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,619 Posts
    When I had a car to drive, I mostly listened to music on shuffle from my phone. 500MB of data goes pretty fast when you're streaming audio.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events

13. Post #8573
    Guru mediation error
    July 2012
    6,940 Posts
    Yay for unlimited data?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #8574
    Data caps are bullshit, if my third world country can have unlimited plans (both internet and mobile!) I can't see why a place like canada has that shit.
    Also,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 3 (list)

15. Post #8575
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,635 Posts
    I wonder if there's a way to use the ChromeOS window manager in a standard Linux install
    I actually REALLY like it
    Maybe I should attempt to make a fork of it (I don't know any programming languages though )
    http://code.google.com/p/chromium/wiki/Aura
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #8576
    Switch(config)#
    October 2007
    3,701 Posts
    According to Apple's marketing department, L*W*H = L*(.5)W*2H is apparently a radical new concept that bends the laws of physics.

How can it have less but more at the same time you guys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

17. Post #8577
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,956 Posts
    According to Apple's marketing department, L*W*H = L*(.5)W*2H is apparently a radical new concept that bends the laws of physics.

90% of marketing is bullshit

in other news the earth is round
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #8578
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts

wait what

I do not speak american physics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events

19. Post #8579
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    9,375 Posts
    the $25 play store credit for the nexus 7 expires on sep. 30 (aka tomorrow)

does that mean i cant activate my free credits on the 30th or i cant activate them on the 31st

like is the 30th a valid or expired date if it expires on the 30th

20. Post #8580
    Radio? You mean the thing I only listen to when driving in a car or under shower?

Because I have a radio built into the shower, I mostly listen to it there or in a car. Today I turned it on and then heard that oh this song is a new hit in the top40, it isn't from America this time. It is from Korea. It is called K-Pop and it stands for Korea Pop.

It is called Gangam Style.

It is already here, as a top wished song on one of the most popular radio channels in Estonia. I don't know how to feel, other than it is fucking fun to have a radio under a shower.
    Before were LMFAO songs pretty fun to dance and sing to, now I guess it is Gangam Style.
    On my way to school I listened to a story on Gangam style on NPR.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #8581
    July 2010
    4,114 Posts
    Well that's interesting.

I was messing around attempting to kill an updater service that works with some piece of school related software. It was spiking to consume 100% of a core and doing massive amounts of disk writes. Somehow I apparently disabled my ability to copy and paste.

Like...system wide.

Edited:

And system restore isn't fixing it either.

Whelp time for a reinstall. Bookmarks are set to sync, have my game saves and work backed up already. Nothing media related that isn't already on my other machine. Have my autocad templates and stuff.

Anything blindingly obvious that I'm missing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #8582
    Hard to find drivers for stuff?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

23. Post #8583
    July 2010
    4,114 Posts
    I actually keep drivers on an external for every system in my house. Been in that particular circle of hell one too many times before.

Hmm.. come to think of it this might be a good excuse to see if I can stomach another round of windows 8.

24. Post #8584
    Resident News Bot
    April 2011
    11,519 Posts
    Hmm.. come to think of it this might be a good excuse to see if I can stomach another round of windows 8.
    If you didn't like Win8 the last time you tested it, don't chance it this time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

25. Post #8585
    July 2010
    4,114 Posts
    Well I can just partition it. Not like it takes additional effort since I'm already spending a couple hours transferring crap around as it is.

26. Post #8586
    CIPWTTKT's Resident Redneckā„¢
    December 2009
    7,205 Posts

Such a mature title, Brt.

And before anyone bothers, key has already been activated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #8587
    lemme guess, Cortex Command? Awesome game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

28. Post #8588
    I accidentally bought an extra copy of HB6 and gave out the steam keys for it.

I lose track of when I buy those bundles.

29. Post #8589
    That Dog
    March 2009
    13,509 Posts
    not necessarily a bad thing considering charity an all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #8590
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,158 Posts
    WHO WANTS SOME 16 CORES (THERE ALL BULLDOZER )

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #8591
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    I want a 16 core.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #8592
    I wasted a dollar on a stupid title.
    September 2007
    17,024 Posts
    You guys wanna hear a joke?

Bulldozer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Zing Zing x 11 (list)

33. Post #8593
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,158 Posts
    We opened that box they are above and were looking at these like "what the fuck are these" then we realized these are AMD's new processors.

Then we realized wow thats what those motherboards over there are for, Then we were like wait. We don't carry heatsinks with them. So we assume AMD already knows they are going to explode might as well not even give you a heatsink.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

34. Post #8594
    WHO WANTS SOME 16 CORES (THERE ALL BULLDOZER )

wher

35. Post #8595
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,578 Posts
    Hey Wingless, you know how you said over Steam the other day that GO Launcher was shit and I replied that I haven't had a problem with it?

WELL NOW I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IT. I think you jinxed me.

Edited:

seriously even TouchWiz is starting to be better than this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

36. Post #8596
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,961 Posts
    Hey Wingless, you know how you said over Steam the other day that GO Launcher was shit and I replied that I haven't had a problem with it?

WELL NOW I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IT. I think you jinxed me.

Edited:

seriously even TouchWiz is starting to be better than this
    Go launcher was my favorite pre ICS launcher
    Now there is no point in using it when you have Nova and Apex (or just stock)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

37. Post #8597
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,578 Posts
    The only thing I wish I had was a way to import my old GO Launcher shit into Apex.

Edited:

or a way to add multiple apps into a folder at once at least
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

38. Post #8598
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    I miss launcher pro

it's a shame development stopped, that was a damn good launcher
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #8599
    Is, in fact, a real hedgehog.
    April 2009
    14,485 Posts
    i think the dev died or something
    all of his apps are outdated as fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

40. Post #8600
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,177 Posts
    I use GO Launcher on my Desire Z. What are those other launchers?

I still haven't flashed any custom ROM on my phone. I should, though. I'm getting tired of this slow piece of shit.
    I wonder if it's the launcher that is eating up all the memory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events