1. Post #161
    That Dog
    March 2009
    12,795 Posts
    Computers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    I will huff and puff and FLIP YOUR FUCKING TABLES
    October 2005
    7,064 Posts
    Which country do you live in and how much does the person weigh
    US, around ~260 lb
    the person in question has never drank alcohol before
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,064 Posts
    US, around ~260 lb
    the person in question has never drank alcohol before
    That was dumb of you

Edited:

Luckily, it will be metabolised relatively fast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,707 Posts
    Computers.
    I wish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2010
    7,246 Posts
    I just saw 21 Jump Street.

It was fucking awesome.

Also my friends computer with a HD7750 and a 960T has temps according to HWMonitor pretty low, aka the 30-40C range. But his rooms airflow sucks so bad that is always hot as fuck there. Compared to my 50C idle on my CPU and 55C idle on my GPU, my room is fucking cold. Seriously, when I leave the window open, sometimes my feet fucking freeze, even during the (Estonian, compareable to English) summer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    I will huff and puff and FLIP YOUR FUCKING TABLES
    October 2005
    7,064 Posts
    That was dumb of you

Edited:

Luckily, it will be metabolised relatively fast.
    Who said it was me :ninja:

7. Post #167
    yeah

or craptastic as I call it (because comcast is a terrible company)
    So they stopped the 250gb limit? or just for you? If so, I'd run my planned fileserver as a gameserver.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

8. Post #168
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,724 Posts
    So they stopped the 250gb limit? or just for you? If so, I'd run my planned fileserver as a gameserver.
    well, login and check, but its temporary and i believe for everyone

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,064 Posts
    Who said it was me :ninja:
    You did, yourself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

10. Post #170
    A bit late to the party, but I use Iron Maiden's "The Man Who Would Be King" as an alarm. I rather dislike waking up to very loud noise, but I also sometimes need it if I was up too late. That song starts out very quiet, but builds up to, well, an Iron Maiden song.

In the past, I've used another Maiden song (Paschendale), Megadeth's "44 Minutes", and "Dream is Collapsing" from the Inception soundtrack.

I once just used a random song, but after oversleeping because it picked "Si puer cum puella" from the Carmina Burana, I had to stop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,724 Posts
    standard iphone Alarm tone. nothing like waking up to a klaxon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    PINE
    September 2011
    3,286 Posts
    I present no doubt a winner.

Everyone prepare for pingas ear raping.
    Enjoy.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,855 Posts
    I think I use one of the default cyanogenmod 9 tones.
    "Neptunium"

14. Post #174
    March 2012
    112 Posts
    This is my alarm, and has been for several years. Works wonders

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,064 Posts
    This is my alarm, and has been for several years. Works wonders

Oh god, Animal Hospital. Yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #176
    kill yourself
    May 2008
    4,007 Posts
    Im still on Cyanogen mod 7 with my shitty HTC WILDFIRE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,420 Posts
    I'm still on stock 2.4

my phone has an ICS update available but Kies is a piece of shit and won't work

and I tried to say "fuck this" and go for a custom ROM but every one I looked at with SGS2 support said it only supported the international model whereas I have a Skyrocket

i'm thinking about calling Samsung and asking for a direct link to the firmware files so I can flash them my damn self.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

18. Post #178
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,590 Posts
    Are we still doing that best alarm competition?
    Here's my entry.

19. Post #179
    August 2009
    9,280 Posts
    You know what would make a fucking infuriating tone?

that stupid trololo song

on a loop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,514 Posts
    Welp, holding back on Steam sales for good now. I just bought $56 battery slice for my laptop, hopefully it's not a bomb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2010
    7,246 Posts
    You know what would make a fucking infuriating tone?

that stupid trololo song

on a loop
    Had it as a ringtone for a few months.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

22. Post #182
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,724 Posts
    Welp, holding back on Steam sales for good now. I just bought $56 battery slice for my laptop, hopefully it's not a bomb.
    if it was a bomb that would be in the item description
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,300 Posts
    RAGE lost, let's hope the same doesn't happen with Metro 2033... Assuming that the flash deals won't reappear as daily deals later on, I'm kinda sad now.

24. Post #184
    August 2009
    9,280 Posts
    And then we never heard from ben again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,300 Posts
    I'll give you my friendship in return for Just Cause 2 as well, that offer stands

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,887 Posts
    We have a new thread?
    So that's why I didn't notice any new posts in the read menu
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    March 2012
    112 Posts
    RAGE lost, let's hope the same doesn't happen with Metro 2033... Assuming that the flash deals won't reappear as daily deals later on, I'm kinda sad now.
    Was not happy with this. I've just voted for Metro 2033 this time around, and it better win. I've got good money to throw away, but I still demand a bargain!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #188
    kill yourself
    May 2008
    4,007 Posts
    We have a new thread?
    Somehow the text fits to your profile picture because i read that in Shaun's voice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,617 Posts
    Voice is more annoying and irritating.

Edited:

Oh and this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSlogBQDPA I highly recommend this.
    This is still the best alarm, guys.

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,300 Posts
    Was not happy with this. I've just voted for Metro 2033 this time around, and it better win. I've got good money to throw away, but I still demand a bargain!
    I'm trying to make my last $10 count and they just aren't letting me throw my dirty poor money at them

Edited:

The youtube community is at it again folks. For context, this is on a video of xbox minecraft.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

31. Post #191
    March 2012
    112 Posts
    I've already got the other two on offer. Trying to be frugal with my money. I remember last years sales. Spent all my games budget within an hour.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #192
    I HAVE AN UNUSUALLY SMALL PENIS AND MY POSTS ARE TERRIBLE
    June 2008
    2,974 Posts
    Im still on Cyanogen mod 7 with my shitty HTC WILDFIRE.
    i washed my phone that had cm7 on it

:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

33. Post #193
    Man, this is stupid.

Last few years, I bought all kinds of stuff on Steam Sales, and I was flat broke and unemployed. Now that I've got a job and several grand in the bank, I'm being "fiscally responsible" and only buying games I have more than half a chance of playing.

Only thing I've bought so far was Darksiders. I'm tempted to buy MW2 (the games are actually decent - they're not as amazing as the fans insist, but not as bad as the haters insist) and Space Marine (I've always wanted to get into 40K, just never did). But for some reason, I haven't.

Oh, and by the way, if you don't own it already, BUY DARK MESSIAH. It's worth it.

34. Post #194
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,589 Posts
    Man, this is stupid.

Last few years, I bought all kinds of stuff on Steam Sales, and I was flat broke and unemployed. Now that I've got a job and several grand in the bank, I'm being "fiscally responsible" and only buying games I have more than half a chance of playing.

Only thing I've bought so far was Darksiders. I'm tempted to buy MW2 (the games are actually decent - they're not as amazing as the fans insist, but not as bad as the haters insist) and Space Marine (I've always wanted to get into 40K, just never did). But for some reason, I haven't.

Oh, and by the way, if you don't own it already, BUY DARK MESSIAH. It's worth it.
    Huh, you always seemed like the kind of person who is a fanatic of it, already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,300 Posts
    I keep hearing this, and with only having very few dollars and hoping to get Metro 2033, I'm going to need a few very good reasons.

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,887 Posts
    I keep hearing this, and with only having very few dollars and hoping to get Metro 2033, I'm going to need a few very good reasons.
    Best sword combat in any game ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

37. Post #197
    We have a new thread?
    So I'm not the only one who uses Read Threads as a main way of navigation!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    Let me tell you a story.

I was infiltrating an enemy ship. Ran into two wizard-lich things. They start hurling fireballs and lightning. I take cover behind some crates and barrels, which I then kick at them, stunning one. I dash up, slash at one, block his fireball and then stab through him, actually having to push him off my blade with my foot. The other one had gotten back up - I kick him Leonidas-style through a wooden lattice, which shatters into pieces as he falls about 8 feet down. I jump after him, landing swordpoint-first on his trachea. I then gulp down a healing potion as I run at an orc that had heard the commotion. We clang swords for a bit, parrying and dodging, before I kick him into a wall of spikes.

It's not a perfect game. The balance is crap - don't roll a rogue, don't roll a wizard, just grab a sword and chop some heads. The story is kind of generic. There are some boring levels, and the boss fights are kind of lame.

But the rest of it? Awesome. The combat is awesome. There are no other words for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,300 Posts
    Bought

40. Post #200
    Huh, you always seemed like the kind of person who is a fanatic of it, already.
    Yeah, you'd think I would be, but I'm not. Yet.

One of my high-school math teacher was, though. He had a shelf full of miniatures. And the other math teacher was into classic RPGs (he recognized Lufia when I was playing it in class instead of doing algebra (although to be fair, that was his second guess (his first being Final Fantasy "3"))).