1. Post #1

January 2012
    3 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gandalf...607?tab=public
    This has been a problem for a while now.. When I join any Open Aura server I get a whitebox around my screen and im wondering how I can fix it, I know it has somthing to do with texture. And also when you stand up or hit f1 its shows hp and shit well for me it doesnt show me a bar if. If sombody could help me fix this I would be very gratefull!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    899 Posts
    The problem is that you're using OpenAura.

Other than that, no idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

3. Post #3

May 2011
    260 Posts
    Are you joining empty servers or servers with players in that can actually see what is supposed to be seen?

Have you tried removing your textures and re-downloading them?

If I were you, I'd download the openaura materials content from a pack that is fully working.
    If I find a pack, I'll edit my post and post the link.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    194 Posts
    It could possibly be an HTML Panel, which Garry broke last update, so now HTML Panels show up as a white box. Just a theory as I have never messed with OpenAura.

5. Post #5

May 2010
    1,127 Posts
    Are you using ULX addon? By default it shows an MOTD which covers the screen.