1. Post #401
    I asked Obama about Facepunch and all I got was molested by the Secret Service
    December 2009
    4,144 Posts
    i like how op doesn't give a single shit that he's in the same room as obama and just keeps staring at his phone
    It was cool and all ,but I dunno I just didn't feel as excited as everyone around me.

2. Post #402
    July 2009
    90 Posts
    Tell him he's the best president America has had in thirty years and that people are too hard on him.
    Why in the fuck would he say that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #403
    I eat your tears
    Dennab
    May 2006
    497 Posts
    Why in the fuck would he say that?
    I have no idea. Obama allows drone strikes on children and is facilitating the death of fundamental human rights in each day that passes. The founding fathers would be turning in their graves and his administration's breach of constitutional articles. The NSA revelations alone prove him to be the worst president in decades.

Although to be fair these events hadn't come out to the public in 2012, you know, when this thread was actually active. You know... before you brought it back from the dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #404
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,373 Posts
    I have no idea. Obama allows drone strikes on children and is facilitating the death of fundamental human rights in each day that passes. The founding fathers would be turning in their graves and his administration's breach of constitutional articles. The NSA revelations alone prove him to be the worst president in decades.

Although to be fair these events hadn't come out to the public in 2012, you know, when this thread was actually active. You know... before you brought it back from the dead.
    you do realize that if the NSA thing is really as bad as tinfoil hat claims

it's been going on far longer than obama's administration so claiming he's the worst president in decades is kinda dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #405
    I eat your tears
    Dennab
    May 2006
    497 Posts
    you do realize that if the NSA thing is really as bad as tinfoil hat claims

it's been going on far longer than obama's administration so claiming he's the worst president in decades is kinda dumb
    Obama is allowing it to happen, and there's no tinfoil hats about it. It's happening. Fact. The US government has admitted it and pretty much told you to bend over, shut up, and take it like a man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #406
    July 2010
    332 Posts
    I wonder if Obama knows what a Facepunch is yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)