1. Post #1
    January 2012
    8 Posts
    The title says it all, do you watch a amateur youtuber who makes music videos or game play videos or Game FAQ?
    Do you think they need more recognition for their hard work?
    Well here is the place to be, Just post 1 - 5 Channels that have some good content but they don't get a lot of views.
    All friendly stuff, don't do anything harsh now :)
    (Feel free to promote your own channel)

(If no one likes this will a mod please remove this, thank you)

I will start us off

Coming in at number one: BoredTv2
    Reason: Well he trys quite hard to get goot material out and some of his videos are quite funny perhaps there is a chance that he may produce something good?

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/b0r3dTV2/featured

One of his videos:

Coming in at number Two: BringMeTheCookieJar (ME)
    Reason: Some of my videos are very funny, and I do seem to spit out alot of videos quite often

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BringMeT...ieJar/featured

One of my videos:

Have a layout like this and post any Amateur youtubers that YOU THINK deserves a bit better :D

Thanks bros.

(If you don't like this type of thing just ask a mod to remove it thank you!)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Friendly Friendly x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    January 2005
    91 Posts
    But you are Bringmethecookiejar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    January 2012
    8 Posts
    But you are Bringmethecookiejar.
    Yeah, Re-read it '(Feel free to promote your own channel)' I was too busy thinking in third person my mistake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    You shouldnt pretend your own youtube account is someone else.

That really makes others not want to have anything to do with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2005
    91 Posts
    I know. Just don't be ashamed to promote yourself if that's what you really want to do.

The video on bloodlust looks cool. Never heard of the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

6. Post #6
    January 2012
    8 Posts
    You shouldnt pretend your own youtube account is someone else.

That really makes others not want to have anything to do with it.
    Fixed, I was too busy thinking in third person, so yeah fixed all that jazz, this thread wont get anywhere anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,550 Posts
    hey guys click the youtube icon bellow my postcount, it's totally not me! and these awesome guys need more recognition!

i actualy just uploaded a video, so why not post it here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    January 2012
    8 Posts
    I know. Just don't be ashamed to promote yourself if that's what you really want to do.

The video on bloodlust looks cool. Never heard of the game.
    Thanks man, I just don't want to look like some sort of view/sub whore etc etc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

9. Post #9
    July 2010
    82 Posts
    This thread seems like its just a way for you to advertise your channel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    January 2012
    8 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JUSTONEMOREBLOCK13/featured

This guy is alright :) I know him IRL and all that jazz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #11
    January 2005
    91 Posts
    Not sure if he counts as Amateur anymore. I started following him since the first several videos.

Valdudes.

He has some interesting commentary, and he really made me like Gran Turismo. I owned it for some time, but never really played it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    Dear leader of the DPRKFC
    December 2009
    13,640 Posts
    Only recently have I started to become more active on my channel. I mainly upload Team Fortress 2 based content, parodies of other channels and a few lets plays. I have more plans in the near future.

Another amateur YouTuber I would recommend would be Spike Wess ever since the S&B split up. His new series Spike n' Shadow Sassin' is great.

http://youtube.com/user/spikesathome

Neato thread OP. Could find some good channels from suggestions here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    16,741 Posts
    i post a load of KSP videos and some other games now and then

this is an example

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    I asked Obama about Facepunch and all I got was molested by the Secret Service
    December 2009
    4,143 Posts
    None of my videos are ever funny ,but I keep trying :')
    Honestly my channel is alright and I do want to start doing some serious stuff.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    I guess i'll jump in on this.

As you can tell by my title I do Let's Play, if that's your sort of thing maybe you'll like my stuff.

I dont just do mario hacks, I have current plans to do a horror game and a HL2 mod, and more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

16. Post #16
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    21,859 Posts
    Here's mine where I don't swear too much

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,429 Posts
    Only recently have I started to become more active on my channel. I mainly upload Team Fortress 2 based content, parodies of other channels and a few lets plays. I have more plans in the near future.

Another amateur YouTuber I would recommend would be Spike Wess ever since the S&B split up. His new series Spike n' Shadow Sassin' is great.

http://youtube.com/user/spikesathome

Neato thread OP. Could find some good channels from suggestions here.
    You had me laughing for a good while there. I'm definitely subbing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nomad403
    this guy seems cool and puts out a lot of videos for the amount of views he gets which is admirable.

I also do cool or amusing comp frags I get in tf2 if you're interested.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

19. Post #19
    Dear leader of the DPRKFC
    December 2009
    13,640 Posts
    You had me laughing for a good while there. I'm definitely subbing.
    Thanks for the support. Feel free to PM me at anytime to suggest stuff for me to do if you wish.

Another amateur I want to suggest is rockcock64 from the recently disbanded best gamers. His LP's are hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    $1 TITLE!
    December 2007
    3,690 Posts
    Id say mine but i rarely put videos out because i dont do comentary, never know what to say. would just be hours of grunts and sighs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    August 2009
    9,093 Posts
    My youtube channel looks like a cooking channel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #22
    Snip.So
    February 2007
    181 Posts
    -snip- misread first post. thought it was for bad videos. not promotion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    9,926 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/user/OCedMyToaster/videos
    OCedMyToasters a pretty good lets player. He mostly does S.T.A.L.K.E.R mods and stuff like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)