1. Post #201
    Guru mediation error
    July 2012
    7,098 Posts
    Buy a maxed out Mac pro, its simply the bestest and most powerfulest comptuer you can bye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 3 (list)

2. Post #202
    Resident News Bot
    April 2011
    11,693 Posts
    Buy a maxed out Mac pro, its simply the bestest and most powerfulest comptuer you can bye.
    The section is called PC Building for a reason. Mac Pros are overpriced (but not totally pieces of crap unlike Alienware) compared to building.

The current build so far still looks good to me, but OP, do you happen to have a Win7 install disk somewhere? Otherwise, you'll need to factor that in too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    Thread about building a gaming PC, CPU the OP wants to get is an i7. Come on guys, you know he's either trolling or very dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

4. Post #204
    August 2009
    9,424 Posts
    Hahahahahaha

wait, you're serious, let me laugh even harder.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #205
    Guru mediation error
    July 2012
    7,098 Posts
    Hahahahahaha

wait, you're serious, let me laugh even harder.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    of course I'm serious, are you poor or soemthing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #206
    Dennab
    May 2010
    1,020 Posts
    The section is called PC Building for a reason. Mac Pros are overpriced (but not totally pieces of crap unlike Alienware) compared to building.

The current build so far still looks good to me, but OP, do you happen to have a Win7 install disk somewhere? Otherwise, you'll need to factor that in too.
    I think my buddy who built my computer last time has a universal (or whatever it's called) Windows 7 Ultimate disk. Hopefully he'll let me install that on there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #207
    August 2009
    9,424 Posts
    of course I'm serious, are you poor or soemthing?
    No, it's just you are stupid enough to reccomend a mac to someone who wants the PC for GAMES

Something with macs suck immensly at.

Edited:

Not only that, a dual socket 2011 build will absolutely ANNIHILATE a maxed out mac pro in every way imaginable.

Edited:

And to add to that, doesn't a maxed out mac pro cost as much as a new car?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #208
    September 2007
    2,575 Posts
    OP, do you have all the information you need now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #209
    Dennab
    May 2010
    1,020 Posts
    OP, do you have all the information you need now?
    I suppose so. If not, I'll open another thread. Thanks again to all the people who actually contributed something helpful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #210
    September 2007
    2,575 Posts
    I suppose so. If not, I'll open another thread. Thanks again to all the people who actually contributed something helpful.
    Please don't. Ask follow-up general questions in the 'quick questions that don't deserve their own thread' thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)