1. Post #1
    May 2012
    316 Posts
    I'd just like to say I thought long and hard about where I should post this, but I don't think it's on the same level as other music, plus the video is amazing too, so I posted it here instead of the Music forum

Also if this is late im sorry, so be relax be relax, and let the ones who have not been graced be touched by this beautiful piece of soundwaves

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 11Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2

June 2012
    90 Posts
    first post

DUMB DUMB DUMB

(User was banned for this post (""first post"" - BANNED USER))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Azerbaijan Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,167 Posts
    first post
    FIRST TO BE GAY!!!! xd

(User was banned for this post ("Report, don't respond." - BANNED USER))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    May 2012
    316 Posts
    FIRST TO BE GAY!!!! xd
    be relax...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    July 2008
    2,462 Posts
    That was... interesting to say the least.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    237 Posts
    I'm not liking Pineapple :(

7. Post #7
    Unbanned because of cupcakes!
    April 2005
    1,196 Posts
    What the fuck.