1. Post #81
    May 2011
    1,113 Posts

KORRA KORRA KORR KORR KORAA KOR. KORA KOKAARAAA. KARAAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY GRIMOIRE.

I like his lines. the chanting stuff has never really bothered me. I just always look forward to getting aghs, so he can say

http://www.dota2wiki.com/images/2/2c...scepter_01.mp3

but then i get disappointed when he says the other line
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    Just for that, I'm unfiending you !

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,476 Posts
    I'm starting to like Tidehunter. At least he's better then KUNKKA!

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,833 Posts
    If i need to win badly, i pick Lycan, Ursa or Lanaya.

5. Post #85
    August 2008
    1,585 Posts
    Natures prophet or Enchantress. NP when I want to dick around the map and Enchantress when I want to three hit people

6. Post #86
    February 2010
    1,929 Posts
    I usually stick with AM if I feel like i'm Gonna' get butt raped by spells, or Templar Assassin.

7. Post #87
    For once, don't be so weak.
    August 2011
    2,166 Posts
    Morphling
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,063 Posts
    Mine is most definitely Dark Seer.

9. Post #89
    June 2010
    1,813 Posts
    When in doubt, I always go shadow shaman. He's just the hero I'm best at.

10. Post #90
    September 2011
    1,708 Posts
    i am swearing off lich and treant because Warlock is the bee's knees holy shit
    Warlock + any sort of AOE damage = teamwipe.

11. Post #91
    March 2010
    10 Posts
    Invoker, Earth Shaker, Bounty Hunter.

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    867 Posts
    It changes for me. It used to be Lich, then Veno, then Pugna... Now it's Disruptor and Sniper if we need a carry. I always do really well with them.

13. Post #93
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    It changes for me. It used to be Lich, then Veno, then Pugna... Now it's Disruptor and Sniper if we need a carry. I always do really well with them.
    What.

14. Post #94
    April 2011
    6,359 Posts
    "Now its Disruptor, and Sniper if we need a carry."

Makes sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    June 2012
    54 Posts
    Lich, Dazzle, and Witch Doctor all day every day.

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,015 Posts
    "Random Hero" is my fave
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    October 2010
    5,668 Posts
    "Random Hero" is my fave
    Same, but it's kinda 'why?' in All Pick

Also, I don't ever intend to play heroes such as Invoker, Brood or Beastmaster seriously, so I have kind of gave up on randoming.

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    867 Posts
    Oh. My bad.

"Now its Disruptor, and Sniper if we need a carry."

Makes sense.
    What he said.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

19. Post #99
    July 2010
    5,171 Posts
    imo random pick is only good if no one else has made a pick yet.
    otherwise you run the risk of screwing up your team's chemistry. especially if you random a carry when you already have 2+

20. Post #100
    I watched a stream of a video game so that means I'm an authority on it!
    May 2007
    5,281 Posts
    Natures Prophet if I want to win, Kotl , WindRunner, Invoker, Dark Seer.

21. Post #101
    Ursa or bloodseeker. If I feel like playing a joke match then furion and rush Daed into rapiers.

22. Post #102
    August 2008
    73 Posts
    My current 'priority', if the team setup allows it, is Tiny > Axe > Pudge > Sven.

23. Post #103
    September 2007
    1,177 Posts
    Dazzle is probably my best hero, I consistently get praise from my team when I play him. Other than that I'm good with any of the supports, and can play most of the gank/walking ult heroes pretty decent.
    Basically anytime I get a good support that synergizes with my team well usually results in a win unless everyone on my team is pants-on-head retarded.

24. Post #104
    July 2010
    5,171 Posts
    Carries: Jugg, Drow, Luna, Skele King, Sven, PA
    Support: Lich, WD, Lina, Undying
    Gankers: Sven, Bane, Zeus, Lina, QoP

Edited:

My team has no push: PL

25. Post #105
    September 2011
    1,708 Posts
    I like his lines. the chanting stuff has never really bothered me. I just always look forward to getting aghs, so he can say

http://www.dota2wiki.com/images/2/2c...scepter_01.mp3

but then i get disappointed when he says the other line
    It pisses me off when sniper says the boring item lines instead of "Firing Squad" and "Armor Piercing".

26. Post #106
    President of the Visage Fan Club
    May 2010
    7,743 Posts
    I changed my mind, it's now bane

that ultimate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    574 Posts
    puck, baby!

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    331 Posts
    I may pick counter heroes depending on the situation, otherwise I'd go Shadow Shaman > Invoker > Clinkz (if a carry is needed) > Templar Assasin > Pudge > Lifestealer.

29. Post #109
    ~ ducks ~
    April 2011
    2,329 Posts
    depending on the composition

lion | spectre | death prophet | wisp

and jugg if i want to right click

30. Post #110
    November 2008
    417 Posts
    Axe. I just love the feeling of being able to rush into all of them, litterally standing next to someone for 5 sec and kill him and everyone around them.
    Plus add a heart and a blademail so no one will want to hit you too bad you have that neat taunt so they dont have a choice.
    If we have to many strength heroes i'll just go Sniper. I just love to pick on people and they not being able to hit back i guess and with a shadowblade and a desolator makes him a mean little bastard.

31. Post #111
    June 2011
    2,947 Posts
    Axe because -insert the guy above's words here-

32. Post #112
    July 2012
    128 Posts
    Windrunner or Jakiro
    Sometimes Bane

33. Post #113
    April 2007
    997 Posts
    Omniknight

HEALING OR HAARRMMMMMM

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,688 Posts
    Venomancer.
    I typically solo mid, but oh god, a Rubick on the other team did and stole my plague wards.
    They were everywhere. EVERYWHERE I TELL YOU.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #115
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,336 Posts
    Windrunner or Jakiro
    Sometimes Bane
    Jakiro? A go-to hero? I need to spectate you sometime.

36. Post #116

August 2012
    6 Posts
    - Skill bar and weapon switching
    Basically 10 skills each role skill bar will be placed, I understand, some people are already shouting: "What! Only ten skills?" Well, in fact, more than 10 skills, first impatient Skills into weapons skills, cheap guild wars 2 gold treatment skills, generic skills and elite skills, each occupational skills are completely unique, no the normal skills belong to more than one career.10 skills in the first five skills by the types of weapons and weapons of your own career decisions Ranger equipped with a large sword and soldiers equipped with a large sword will have different skills, Sword and Swords of soldiers and equipment have skills. If you are equipped with hands and arms as Staff class or sword five skills are decided by the weapon; first three skills if you equip two one-handed weapons reliable gw2 gold store, decided by the main hand weapon, 4,5 skills offhand weapon decided addition to thieves, thieves technology called dual skills, by the deputies of the main weapons and the same impact, as detailed a description of the thieves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5 (list)

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,645 Posts
    - Skill bar and weapon switching
    Basically 10 skills each role skill bar will be placed, I understand, some people are already shouting: "What! Only ten skills?" Well, in fact, more than 10 skills, first impatient Skills into weapons skills, cheap guild wars 2 gold treatment skills, generic skills and elite skills, each occupational skills are completely unique, no the normal skills belong to more than one career.10 skills in the first five skills by the types of weapons and weapons of your own career decisions Ranger equipped with a large sword and soldiers equipped with a large sword will have different skills, Sword and Swords of soldiers and equipment have skills. If you are equipped with hands and arms as Staff class or sword five skills are decided by the weapon; first three skills if you equip two one-handed weapons reliable gw2 gold store, decided by the main hand weapon, 4,5 skills offhand weapon decided addition to thieves, thieves technology called dual skills, by the deputies of the main weapons and the same impact, as detailed a description of the thieves.
    I'm with you spam bot. When I play Invoker and get Agha, I always find myself shouting "What! Only ten skills?" While, as you say, he does have more than 10 skills! First, I impatiently throw out my skills, then I bring out my Daedalus for my weapons skills.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

38. Post #118
    October 2011
    22 Posts
    Definitely Drow Ranger, but Bounty Hunter is a close second.

39. Post #119
    August 2012
    208 Posts
    Undying

40. Post #120
    June 2012
    30 Posts
    in old dota, abbadon, skeleton king, tuskarr, gondar or axe
    now the same without the implemented
    cant wait till abba gets in :D