Okay... so I'm fooling around with darkrp... and I 100% CANNOT find the error in my Lua... and whenever I run the gamemode, when I get in-game after the loading screen, it's SANDBOX..? Is it because I changed the default teams? Here they are.

/*--------------------------------------------------------
Default teams. If you make a team above the citizen team, people will spawn with that team!
--------------------------------------------------------*/
TEAM_CITIZEN = AddExtraTeam("Citizen", Color(20, 150, 20, 255), "models/Humans/Group02/male_02.mdl", [[The Citizen is the most basic level of society you can hold
besides being a hobo.
You have no specific role in city life.]], {}, "citizen", 0, 45, 0, false, false)

TEAM_POLICE = AddExtraTeam("German Police", Color(25, 25, 170, 255), "models/player/german_support.mdl", [[You are the Waffen SS.
You are a cold blooded killer.
You enforce your leader's laws, no matter what.]], {"arrest_stick", "unarrest_stick", "weapon_sim_p38", "weapon_sim_spade", "door_ram", "weaponchecker"}, "gpolice", 4, 65, 0, true, true)

TEAM_GANG = AddExtraTeam("Soviet Soldier", Color(75, 75, 75, 255), "models/player/group03/male_01.mdl", [[You are the Soviet Soldier.
You are neutral in the World War and do not harm innocent people unless they are against your cause.]], {"weapon_sim_dodknife", "weapon_sim_toka", "sim_fas_ammo_762pmm"}, "soviet", 3, 45, 0, false, false)

TEAM_MOB = AddExtraTeam("Soviet Leader", Color(25, 25, 25, 255), "models/player/gman_high.mdl", [[You are the Soviet Leader.
You let nobody stand in your way to defeat the Nazis.]], {"lockpick", "unarrest_stick", "sim_fas_ammo_762pmm", "weapon_sim_toka"}, "sovietleader", 1, 60, 0, false, false)

TEAM_GUN = AddExtraTeam("Arms Dealer", Color(255, 140, 0, 255), "models/player/monk.mdl", [[A arms dealer is the only person who can sell guns to other
people.
However, make sure you aren't caught selling guns that are illegal to
the public.
/Buyshipment <name> to Buy a weapon shipment
/Buygunlab to Buy a gunlab that spawns P228 pistols]], {}, "armsdealer", 2, 45, 0, false, false)

TEAM_MEDIC = AddExtraTeam("Doctor", Color(47, 79, 79, 255), "models/player/kleiner.mdl", [[With your medical knowledge, you heal players to proper
health.
Without a doctor, people can not be healed.
Left click with the Medical Kit to heal other players.
Right click with the Medical Kit to heal yourself.]], {"med_kit"}, "doctor", 3, 45, 0, false, false)

TEAM_COOK = AddExtraTeam("Cook", Color(238, 99, 99, 255), "models/player/mossman.mdl", [[As a cook, it is your responsibility to feed the other members
of your city.
You can spawn a microwave and sell the food you make:
/Buymicrowave]], {}, "cook", 2, 45, 0, 0, false)

TEAM_CHIEF = AddExtraTeam("German Police Chief", Color(20, 20, 255, 255), "models/player/combine_soldier_prisonguard.mdl", [[The Chief is the leader of the German Police unit.
Coordinate the police forces to bring law to the city
Hit them with arrest baton to put them in jail
Bash them with a stunstick and they might learn better than to
disobey the law.
The Battering Ram can break down the door of a criminal with a
warrant for his/her arrest.
Type /wanted <name> to alert the public to this criminal
Type /jailpos to set the Jail Position]], {"arrest_stick", "unarrest_stick", "weapon_sim_p38", "weapon_sim_mp40", "sim_fas_ammo_9mm", "stunstick", "door_ram", "weaponchecker"}, "gpchief", 1, 75, 0, false, true, TEAM_POLICE)

TEAM_MAYOR = AddExtraTeam("Mayor", Color(150, 20, 20, 255), "models/player/breen.mdl", [[The Mayor of the city creates laws to serve the greater good
of the people.
If you are the mayor you may create and accept warrants.
Type /wanted <name> to warrant a player
Type /jailpos to set the Jail Position
Type /lockdown initiate a lockdown of the city.
Everyone must be inside during a lockdown.
The cops patrol the area
/unlockdown to end a lockdown]], {}, "mayor", 1, 85, 0, true, false/*, {TEAM_CHIEF, TEAM_POLICE}*/)
/*

P.S. I used Siminov's 'All WWII DoD SWEPS'

(User was banned for this post ("Wrong section" - Ninja101))