4,912 Posts
    AHHHHHHHHH WHY :llllllll
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

3. Post #3
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,666 Posts
    worst op 2012
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    December 2009
    13,740 Posts
    No. We don't want this thread. We need to end the drama and this isn't helping at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    No. We don't want this thread. We need to end the drama and this isn't helping at all.
    Stop posting about it right now and talk about daily life shit, it's the daily life thread.

Edited:

I'll update the Op eventually with some shit i guess, glitter glue and whatnot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #6
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,466 Posts
    last post. So sorry that i got the confidence to call you a idiot taepodong

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    No snip that please oakman, you too taepo, this is a fresh thread let it die with the old thread you said you already settled it

8. Post #8
    December 2009
    13,740 Posts
    snip

9. Post #9
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,466 Posts
    not doing anympore

10. Post #10
    PERKELE
    May 2009
    6,099 Posts
    my thread is better it has content in the op
    butt you ninjad me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    my thread is better it has content in the op
    butt you ninjad me
    I'll copy and paste it over to here :]

Edited:

I'll ask Craptasket to close the other thread once he comes back online on steam

12. Post #12
    PERKELE
    May 2009
    6,099 Posts
    i already asked autumn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,912 Posts
    not airsoft :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    i already asked autumn
    kk

Edited:

to be honest daily life normally isn't anything to do with airsoft anyhow

15. Post #15
    December 2009
    13,740 Posts
    "Let's face it, this forum has little do do with airsoft"

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,748 Posts
    This thread is pretty bad as a concept imo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    This thread is pretty bad as a concept imo
    daily life? why protest 6 versions in?

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,051 Posts
    This is a repost from the other V.6 thread since it is going to be closed down

I found a neat way of shitting in the toilet without toilet water splashing against my anus

I get a strip of toilet paper around at least 5 sheets long(preferably more to counteract any weight with the shit) and place it lengths wise from the left side of the toilet to the right and give it some slack, then do the business; the shit comes out and falls on the toilet paper, then you can safely sit up and dispose of waste into toilet without your ass in the area, then you can sit back down and wipe your ass clean; tada~ no watery stains on your ass, especially if you piss first shit later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,748 Posts
    daily life? why protest 6 versions in?
    Ive protested most of them after V2 but everyone ignores me despite almost 0 good coming from this thread

Edited:

This is a repost from the other V.6 thread since it is going to be closed down

I found a neat way of shitting in the toilet without toilet water splashing against my anus

I get a strip of toilet paper around at least 5 sheets long(preferably more to counteract any weight with the shit) and place it lengths wise from the left side of the toilet to the right and give it some slack, then do the business; the shit comes out and falls on the toilet paper, then you can safely sit up and dispose of waste into toilet without your ass in the area, then you can sit back down and wipe your ass clean; tada~ no watery stains on your ass, especially if you piss first shit later.
    Case in point
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,051 Posts
    Ive protested most of them after V2 but everyone ignores me despite almost 0 good coming from this thread

Edited:

Case in point
    Im sorry :c

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    i thought i caused troubles
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,748 Posts
    Im sorry :c
    Not to pick on you in particular its just that we dont need that/relationship talk/ "wah my life sucks"/politcal discourse here.

Its the reason I dont post much here anymore. Since 08 its gone from a bunch of cool doods talking about airsoft to a bunch of trolls and shitposters spamming this thread with occasional talk of airsoft in the other threads.

Its lost too much of the "bunch of buddies in some off-the-front page forum having fun" feel to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #23
    PERKELE
    May 2009
    6,099 Posts
    Not to pick on you in particular its just that we dont need that/relationship talk/ "wah my life sucks"/politcal discourse here.

Its the reason I dont post much here anymore. Since 08 its gone from a bunch of cool doods talking about airsoft to a bunch of trolls and shitposters spamming this thread with occasional talk of airsoft in the other threads.

Its lost too much of the "bunch of buddies in some off-the-front page forum having fun" feel to me
    but without this thread all the drama will flood to the other threads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,748 Posts
    but without this thread all the drama will flood to the other threads
    Yeah but there people can just get banned for it because it isnt relevant to the topic

We never had a problem before this thread

Edited:

Snip, see below
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

25. Post #25
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,530 Posts
    I think the vidya thread needs to go away. It causes just as much drama. If you want to play games, there's an ifap/krundle steam group and the games subforum. Getting rid of it would also get rid of a few of the guys that cause drama. I'm talking about Kyle. He doesn't play airsoft and all he does is troll and shitpost. It's not even good shitposting, though. Other members always just come to his defence, even when its clear that he is in the wrong, or at least not helping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,748 Posts
    I think the vidya thread needs to go away. It causes just as much drama. If you want to play games, there's an ifap/krundle steam group and the games subforum. Getting rid of it would also get rid of a few of the guys that cause drama. I'm talking about Kyle. He doesn't play airsoft and all he does is troll and shitpost. It's not even good shitposting, though. Other members always just come to his defence, even when its clear that he is in the wrong, or at least not helping.

I retract my previous post and agree with this, the vg thread should move to FP plays or something, because its practically a community in its own right

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    Arguing about what should and should not be here isn't going to help anything, just leave things how they are and let bans happen if shit gets out of hands, that's the best way to handle it.

28. Post #28
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    I retract my previous post and agree with this, the vg thread should move to FP plays or something, because its practically a community in its own right
    in other words kyle

Edited:

that is supposed to be humor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,666 Posts
    fish shut the fuck up, i barely even post in airsoft anymore, none of this shit is my fault anymore so go shove that banana up your ass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

30. Post #30
    December 2009
    13,740 Posts
    Why is Kyle even in this subforum? I don't think he's even touched an airsoft gun in his life.

31. Post #31
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,530 Posts
    Case and point.

32. Post #32
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,082 Posts
    all I do is chairsofte (saving for more gear LOL) nowadays so I don't have much content to post

sorry babes

Edited:

fish shut the fuck up, i barely even post in airsoft anymore, none of this shit is my fault anymore so go shove that banana up your ass
    I just noticed but that's your 2000th post

33. Post #33
    December 2009
    13,740 Posts
    all I do is chairsofte (saving for more gear LOL) nowadays so I don't have much content to post

sorry babes
    This is me but I have to chairsoft so I can save money for college.

34. Post #34
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    vidya is also used for admin purposes (in the case of broken boner and other events)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,666 Posts
    Why is Kyle even in this subforum? I don't think he's even touched an airsoft gun in his life.
    Why do you complain an cry about errything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

36. Post #36
    Dennab
    May 2012
    1,765 Posts
    only like 7 people in this whole forum actually play airsoft

the rest are random people or chair softers

we found nph randomly in a game of resistance and liberation and adopted him.

he didnt come here for the airsoft

same with kyle and highchief

we attract random people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    German is completely right, Vidya is used by EVERYONE and you ALL have posted there.

Taepo cut the drama stuff, Kyle hangs out with Niko or atleast used to so you'd figure he's done shit related to airsoft.

Stop fucking whining about who should and shouldn't be here because Taepo you deserve to be here just as much as Kyle does.

38. Post #38
    December 2009
    13,740 Posts
    Why do you complain an cry about errything.
    I wasn't complaining and crying about anything there. I just made a statement.

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    only like 7 people in this whole forum actually play airsoft

the rest are random people or chair softers

we found nph randomly in a game of resistance and liberation and adopted him.

he didnt come here for the airsoft

same with kyle and highchief

we attract random people
    i was a fucking street urchin before i met you guys

well no i had still talked to stup beforehand but still, street urchin

Edited:

I wasn't complaining and crying about anything there. I just made a statement.
    A retarded statement, stop making those.

40. Post #40
    December 2009
    13,740 Posts
    Taepo cut the drama stuff, Kyle hangs out with Niko or atleast used to so you'd figure he's done shit related to airsoft.
    I'm pretty sure Niko has never taken Kyle airsofting before. Whether Kyle has played with Niko's guns before or not, I don't know.