1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    READ THE OP

Meinhamarr, a shining testament to the power of the Dwarves. However there comes a time in every Civilizations story when the eyes of the many turn from home and gaze out into the great unknown, when they hunger for exploration and conquest. There comes a time for a new Dwarf Fortress.
    I am Litast Dedukngotol, this is going to be my log of the establishment and times of the Fortress of Treatywhispers, Ilraliklist. However I feel it fitting that we should take a glimpse into the past, a prologue if you will.
    I was drinking at my resident pub when he showed up, an envoy from the King. He asked me if I wanted to become a hero, to expand our glorious kingdom down out of the mountains. I was skeptical at first, why would I leave my home to go live in some remote fortress, so I could be known? So my life would mean something? No, Id give up on that a long time ago. However there was something more, I could feel the great unknown calling to me, there was something out there for me, something I needed to see. It took weeks to build a team, if you can call it that. We are a ragtag band of misfits, rejects, those who feel no place in Meinhamarr. We are to voyage out into the wild and establish a new settlement, to form a new colony.

Intro by Liem

(subject to change)

1. Dogchow33
    2. VistaPOWA
    3. hobothehero
    4. Liem
    5. Neo Kabuto
    6. person11
    7. TM Gmod
    8. Terminutter
    9. wallyroberto_2
    10. CaioLugia
    11. DeathDoom
    12. ThePinkPanzer
    13. Pokey McFork
    14. DrugUnit
    15. Liem
    16. Twistshock
    17. Dogchow33
    18. person11
    19. Liem
    20. This could be you!

SLOTS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE!

I will strike out the names of those who have taken their turn, and you will be up for a new turn. However, you may not take more than 1 turn every 10 turns. If you are requesting a turn change or want out, don't hesitate to PM me and we'll work something out. When it is your turn, I'll notify you on facepunch with the region file. When turns are over, please email the data either to me or to the next person so it can get around. If this is not completed, it will be as if your turn never happened, and we'll have trouble writing up for it. Other tilesets can be used. You may take a maximum of 10 days to take your turn, and 5 days maximum to respond to the PM that I will send you to notify you of your turn, or acknowledging your new Overseer status in the thread and downloading the file. After those 10 days(or 5 days if no respond to PM or post in thread), the next person will either start where you left off or roll back to the person before you.

Turns work like this:

1. A report at the beginning of Spring when you arrive as a dwarf(or from any other perspective you wish to write in, but the player's is unacceptable.)
    2. A report at the end of Spring containing all important events and any other random things you may want to put in
    3. A report at the end of Summer containing all important events and any other random things you may want to put in
    4. A report at the end of Fall containing all important events and any other random things you may want to put in
    5. A report at the end of Winter containing all important events and any other random things you may want to put in

All of these are posted in the thread whenever you complete them.
    All reports will be linked in the OP when posted for easy access. Have fun!

Dogchow33's Turn
    Arrival Report
    Spring Report
    Summer Report
    Fall Report
    Winter Report

hobothehero's Turn
    Arrival Report
    Spring Report
    Summer Report
    Fall Report
    Mini Winter Report
    Full Winter Report

Liem's Turn(albeit cut short, and reverted back to the end of Hobo's turn)
    Arrival Report
    Spring Report
    An Unexpected End to Liem's Turn

Neo Kabuto's Turn
    Arrival Report
    Spring Report
    Summer Report
    Fall Report
    Winter Report pt. 1
    Winter Report pt. 2

person11's Turn
    Arrival Report
    Spring Report
    Summer Report
    Fall Report pt. 1
    Fall Report pt. 2
    Winter Report

TM Gmod Turn
    Arrival Report + Spring Report
    Summer Report
    Fall Report
    Winter Report

Terminutter's Turn
    Arrival Report
    Spring Report
    Summer Report
    Fall Report
    Winter Report

CaioLugia's Turn(never got finished!)
    Arrival Report

DeathDoom's Turn
    Arrival Report
    Spring Report
    Summer Report
    Fall+Winter Report
    Clean Up Report

Pokey McFork's Turn
    Arrival/Spring Report
    Summer Report
    Mini-Fall Report
    Fall Report
    Rest of Fall/Mini Winter-Report
    Winter Report

Twistshock's Turn
    Arrival Report
    Most of Spring Report
    Rest of Spring/Summer Report
    Fall Report
    Winter Report(Done by Dogchow33)

Dogchow33's 2nd Turn
    Arrival Report
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12 (list)

2. Post #2
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,613 Posts
    I wish I knew how to play dwarf fortress
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 31Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,371 Posts
    hell yes
    i am in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Egypt Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    March 2009
    109 Posts
    I'm in, as long as nm doesn't burn the fort down before my turn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Sign me up!

Edited:

although I'd prefer a more early turn, like year 2-3-4 or something...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    Sign me up!

Edited:

although I'd prefer a more early turn, like year 2-3-4 or something...
    I'll put you on 3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #7
    Grimpunch Games
    May 2005
    523 Posts
    Sign me up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    Also just a note to everyone, make sure you know how to play DF before you sign up/it's your turn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Sexist
    July 2006
    6,890 Posts
    This will either be amazing or die quickly. I can't wait to play!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    August 2011
    2,274 Posts
    I want in as well

Edited:

Also, make sure the first site has iron ore and flux, it is a must for a dwarfy civilization
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    Arrival Report

Litast Dedukngotol, 23rd of Felsite, Late-Spring, 248

The year was 248 when our wagon stockpiled with vagabond earnings of our endeavors left the land of the Mountain King in the northwest of the world known to dwarves heading south on my pocket compass. To be honest, I am intrigued at what the King meant about expanding the stretch of the Dwarven Kingdom when we we are heading to a region quite literally 10 feet away from another dwarven settlement. Nonetheless, we still are provided with a large amount of metals and other things scattered inside the grottoes below us.

However, the Kingdom's head Adviser set us off quite well with I as a miner, another miner with some trading experience, which is quite ironic, as I reviewed his file something that caught my eye was a plump helmet man passed him in an IQ test, even while being at the further-left end of the Bell Curve. Anyway, the Adviser also set us off with a woodcutter with some masonry and craftsdwarfship experience, a jack-of-all-trades hunter, a quite skilled doctor, and a couple of rag-tag farmers who surprisingly have some musical talent as well. I'll have to see how this turns out.

Litast Dedukngotol, 1st of Granite, Early-Spring, 251

The year is now 251. We are pulling up to a halt in the middle of a swampy type area and, as I'm getting out of the modest little buggy, to my surprise, no highlands are in my line of sight. I am now absolutely furious, I am on the brink of going berserk. No, I must not let my feelings overtake me. Although, I am now far more tired than I had been at any time during our trek across the oceans and far-stretching forests. From the time that we were attacked by mermen and bottlenosed dolphins, to our experience with the damnable mobile topiaries of The Wood of Mist, this by far was the most horrifying trial that I had to overcome. How could the King do this to us, telling us to settle in a so called land of future and prosperity, and not a hill or headland in sight. Who would want to live here? What kind of dwarf would want t- That's it. It makes sense now. The King is betraying us, sending us away from our homes, where we're safe! We are not settlers, we are not pioneers of a new age. We're just a rag-tag band of dwarves the King wants gone from his world. Why else would we be on an island thousands upon thousands from Meinhammar, grouped with other civilizations surrounded by a forest of bipedal trees along with a sea of lethal denizens? And if we destroy the trees, the elves will wage war on the entire civilization. The Mountain King is not my king anymore, but I can quite assume that I shall not let him know, for if I do, my friends and I are doomed to die to the ones that we used to seek for protection. I am simply going to have to fight my way off of the island, I told myself. I must warn the others of my findings, but first, a nap. Before I do, however, I shall quickly sketch a map of my prison.

Litast Dedukngotol, 8th of Granite, Early-Spring, 251

I awoke to my fellow dumber-than-a-plump-helmet-man miner beating me with a gray langur's bone shouting "Wake up, wake up, you fool!" I quickly shoved him away from me, asked him what he was doing out of the mines. He said "I was on my way from the caravan when I saw you lying on this rock, so with the bone I used to pick my teeth, I beat your sleeping body into following my command and waking up." I gave him the demon's eye and walked off. I must thank him, however for he aroused me from my quite coma-like state. For this, I caught up to him and thanked him. I also asked him what the date is, and he replied with 8th of Granite. I had never fathomed I would be slumbering for that amount of time, so I was again baffled. Just then, a portly young lad from the villiage near us hopped over his fortress walls and ran up to me and handed me a small envelope labeled "For the Next". He said not a word and hustled back just as quick and again climbed up and over his walls. I was puzzled, who were these "Next"? I tore it open in inquisition and read the letter. My suspicions of the corrupt Mountain King were true. The people in this villiage had experienced the same as us, a seeing-off from the King himself and all. I quickly scanned over the letter(which contained warnings of black bears in the area, I shall be wary of my food supply and refuse stockpiles)

Without hesitation I ran to the groves where my woodcutter was finishing his work for the day, and explained the situation to him. I was quite excited when he believed me and agreed to help get us out of this hellhole. I am still weary of the fact that no hills are present in this area, but I am beginning to accept that above ground defense is the only way to go here. My new assistant woodcutter had already started building a staircase for the first above ground levels, I am formulating a plan for a fortress with only 3 elevated floors and the rest snug underground.

A diagram of the stair plan:

Fortunately, my back-of-the-Bell-Curve miner could not stand the fact of having quarters in an elevated town either, so he began to plot his path of mining, humming along, jubilantly and without debate doing his work. My guess is that it is a dining level of sorts, I think this man may fit right in. I worked alongside him and explain the King's treason to us over the sound of our metal picks driving into the rocks, and as I predicted his mind quickly adapted to the new way of life and thoughts. Quite a miracle that his emotions seemed to be unaffected.

Litast Dedukngotol, 9th of Granite, Early-Spring, 251

The King has asked me this day to send my reports back to him so that he may be informed of the actions of our establishment on this new frontier as he described it. I am quite sure that even the Kobolds led by the rock-nuts-for-a-brain miner could do a better job at new frontiering than this King will be able to imprisoning the spawn of Meinhammar on this island. Since I cannot send the King my now personal account of these events, I must send fraudulent reports to him, however, as I have said I must not reveal any trace of knowledge of the Mountainhome's conspiracy upon their own kind. I shall report once again at the end of spring, however it is only the 9th of Granite. You may expect to see me in the final days of Felsite.

Litast

---

Spring report should be up tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

12. Post #12
    June 2010
    6,196 Posts
    Oh god, pig tail cloth!
    There go something like 100 embark points
    Not that they really matter past the first 6 months.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    June 2010
    424 Posts
    I am so in on this, also nice embark location.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    I don't see this dying anytime soon, unless someone gives up. We have a good 12 years of playtime already.

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,371 Posts
    do i really have to roleplay as a dwarf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Egypt Show Events

16. Post #16
    April 2012
    5,278 Posts
    only if u want bby <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,371 Posts
    ok so no

Edited:

good

18. Post #18
    April 2012
    5,278 Posts
    Actually to be fair a good chunk of succsession games I've seen people tend to at least give the bare minimum. If you're not fond of roleplaying a sqaut, frumpy bearded alchoholic (and who wouden't want to be that) you could always just play your post off like a foremans log, mostly focusing on in games events and maybe only giving a bit of flavour text at the begining and end.

Although, that's just my two cents.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.
    November 2011
    7,043 Posts
    After awhile someone should take some Stonesense screens of the fort, just for those who read the thread but don't play DF
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,641 Posts
    After awhile someone should take some Stonesense screens of the fort, just for those who read the thread but don't play DF
    We should get one from when it ends to put in the OP.

21. Post #21
    OBLIVIOUS
    September 2011
    558 Posts
    ok so no

Edited:

good
    You don't necessarily have to be a dwarf but you can't write from a players perspective, it should be a creative piece of writing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    April 2012
    1,383 Posts
    Though I have xGrammarx, It would be fun to participate In a succession game like ☼Bronzemurdered☼.
    Can I join?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    Though I have xGrammarx, It would be fun to participate In a succession game like ☼Bronzemurdered☼.
    Can I join?
    Sure! Adding you to the list.

If nothing goes wrong, the Spring report should be up tonight.

24. Post #24
    Sexist
    July 2006
    6,890 Posts
    And then his computer explodes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    Spring Report

Litast Dedukngotol, 21st of Granite, Early-Spring, 251

The torrential rain hasn't stopped for days, I can't see 10 tiles in front of me and our hunter, Reg hasn't been able to hunt and has just been cowering under the wagon waiting for it to stop, the bloke. In other news, me and the helmet-head miner Moldath Lolokingtak(I learned his name!) have been working diligently on the first floor of our rebel base, if you'd like to call it that. A kitchen of sorts has also been founded, and is alive already with the plots for butcheries, breweries and more. On my break I worked on this little creation to show our progress with that area.

Litast Dedukngotol, 1st of Slate, Mid-Spring, 251

The rain finally stopped yesterday, and Reg got out of the wagon. The carpenter Deler could not even collapse the wagon into usable wood without the hunter throwing a fit every time he got close. As soon as he got out, the wagon was deconstructed, and he didn't give a damn and went on his way lugging things around the soon-to-be fortress. I was quite baffled, dwarves can be very mercurial and childish at times.

Litast Dedukngotol, 8th of Slate, Mid-Spring, 251

The rains have started again, what is Armok's name is happening to this island? Dark clouds have surrounded our plot, nearly blotting out the sun as the smoke from the destruction of Grainhammered had in 233. The vermin have been worse than these cursed rains lately, good thing I vouched to bring along a breeding pair of cats.

Sometimes I think of the sea monsters of the treacherous evil sea surrounding the island, Harkblessed, using an unholy power to bring this upon us under the evil Mountain King's orders. The people of the village next to us may have quite some knowledge, being trapped here far longer than us. I believe I shall write a letter.

Litast Dedukngotol, 10th of Slate, Mid-Spring, 251

The doctor Kumil fell in a murky pool today while fishing, and came out with leeches all over his body. We had to use a pick to get them off, now my pick is coated in his blood. Moldath tried to eat one, but I stopped him before he could get the damned thing down his throat.

I also sent the letter over the walls of the nearby town, an elven caravan went through their doors today for Armok knows what. I will be expecting a reply in no less than a week. I took a peek over the walls, the buildings had many holes and it seemed to be nearing its end. The King's neglect for these towns enrages me quite so, I do not know how I may expect the fortress to survive. As the neighboring dwarves letter said, "with hard work comes sustenence."

Litast Dedukngotol, 14th of Slate, Mid-Spring, 251

We are running out of plump helmets, booze production has stopped. We have enough to hold us however until the farming areas are mined and the first harvest is done. My colleagues are the laziest I have ever seen, they let our sufficient(albeit small) supply of fish go to waste. Hopefully my hunter is not as lazy, for there is a pack of wolves on the prowl somewhere, with a little help I'm sure he will be able to manage them.

I got a reply back from the dwarves as well, the letter is as follows:

We are truly grateful for another settlement of dwarves in our vicinity. The elves have visited us recently to trade, but we offered them wood and they immediately packed up and left. I warn you to be wary of what you care to trade with the elves, any product that originates from trees will anger the merchants, enough of this and and they may impose a siege. Our fortress is crumbling into naught of the invasion by the humans, who were at war with our kind in the years 225 to 231. This happened ages ago, and the fortress is dying a slow death. I understand that we must abandon this foul place soon, and your little fort in progress seems very promising. I have been wondering if I may ask for your hospitality in exchange for hard work and a new group of the finest in the land. We may not be the richest, but we are on your side and for the extinguishing of the king's position with a closed mind. We are scheming to arrive at any given point in time during the summer if you take under your wing our cry for assistance.

I was quite ecstatic, I quickly replied with a yes. I cannot bear to wait for the arrival of the harbinger of our escape from this wretched island.

Litast Dedukngotol, 16th of Falsite, Late-Spring, 251

Days are reeling past me in a blur. The last month has been quite uneventful, other than the fact that we've finally struck some zinc ore by digging out some bedrooms for the seven of us so we aren't stuck sleeping on a boulder or some bamboo outside at risk to the wolves that Reg still has not disposed of. The bedrooms are very near completion, things around this hellhole are beginning to take shape.

Litast Dedukngotol, 29th of Falsite, Late-Spring, 251

These last weeks of the Spring of Revalations have been more eventful than the last month of my previous log. My dwarves and I have been much happier and more comfortable because of the new beds, along with our lovely furniture to go in the rooms. A masonry is being built quite some distance above the bedrooms below, it was voted to not have the workshops outside any longer because of these terrible rains. Luckily, my hunter killed those wolves that were lurking around and trying to kill our fortress drake who left it without its wings, poor thing. Unfortunately, the wolves got a little too close and inflicted some critical wounds. I should have known the drake was not going to live, for the duck died a few hours later.

This marks the end of another report, hopefully this Summer will be more exciting than this dragging Spring.

Litast

---

The Summer report shouldn't be up this late tomorrow. I will do it ASAP. Any suggestions?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

26. Post #26
    OBLIVIOUS
    September 2011
    558 Posts
    Liking what you have done so far, did the wolves actually attack the drake? because if they did you might want to go in to more detail than just one sentence, those are the exciting bits!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

27. Post #27
    June 2010
    6,196 Posts
    There's not much that you can go into great detail about a poultry case of fowl play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    Liking what you have done so far, did the wolves actually attack the drake? because if they did you might want to go in to more detail than just one sentence, those are the exciting bits!
    I don't have a picture because the duck bled out, but I can describe it more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    I'd suggest that you name the initial batch of dwarves before the immigrants show up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events

30. Post #30
    August 2011
    2,274 Posts
    I hope you're using dwarf therapist to keep track of things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    Summer Report

Litast Dedukngotol, 15th of Hematite , Early-Summer, 251

We're already running out of food, the butcher Kumil Astiscirol is too busy sleeping in his hideout he calls a bedroom to even think about slaughtering the animals for food that I told him to get rid of days ago. We're also running out of plump helmets, which means little to no booze. Our farms need to get going, progress on the rooms has not even started. Remember those fish I mentioned a few weeks back? They're still sitting there, rotting. The gall of these dwarves I work with. Moldath the stick-a-pick-in-it miner is so desperate as to go so far that he's crawling around on the floor on all fours searching for a hamster or a roach or Armok knows what.

Litast Dedukngotol, 18th of Hematite , Early-Summer, 251

Things are beginning to look up. I walked into Kumil's room and rammed his bedside with my pick, and I guess yelled at him enough to get him in line, because he sat right up, got out of his ridiculous pajamas with raccoon designs of them and bolted straight out his bedroom door to work. Even if we are working together against the King, I must still retain my sense of discipline towards my acquaintances.

Kumil's not the most moralistic worker, but he's a damn good chef, I'll tell you that.I had my first quality bite to eat in a while, a freshly cut rooster heart, and it was delicious. I made sure to complement him on his work, and apologized for my lecture the other day on morality. He is becoming more and more efficient, I don't think I'll need to have a "chat" with him anytime soon.

Litast Dedukngotol, 14th of Malachite , Mid-Summer, 251

I am anxious for the people of the village next to us to arrive. I want them to live a better life than ourselves, they deserve it. Progress on the farms is going great, if you listen closely you can hear the brook water flowing through the walls. I don't know if that's a good or bad sign.

Our skills in mining has become the stuff of legends, I don't see why. I suppose I should be proud, but I don't think that people should believe that we're legendary when, just take a glance at the fortress Goatready! Miners, fully clothed in the unknown blue-green armor, with picks to fit, known to clear out mere rooms in hours! I'm not going to walk up, raise my pick and save the fucking day like they do. Of course, I've never met them. Maybe some day when I'm off this island...

Litast Dedukngotol, 2nd of Galena, Late-Summer, 251

The last half of Malachite was a quite uneventful stretch, a boring one at that. The farms are nearing completion, and a quite sufficient food supply is under way with the new and improved Kumil. Moldath has joined me in the title of Legendary Miner also earlier today. Walking over a rat's toe or skull every now and then is starting to bother me. The craftsdwarf Deler even made a statue of the seven of us today in phyllite. Kumil who is also a trader appraised it at about *250. Didn't know trinkets like that were worth so much, I think I'll have Deler make more of 'em.

Litast Dedukngotol, 12th of Galena, Late-Summer, 251

The townspeople of the next town abandoned their fort and migrated here today! The lettersdwarf introduced himself as Zefon Ingtakzas, a great butcher. He and I are already good friends, while the other dwarves are still stumbling to communicate with the new guys. I have made a list of the current roster of our fortress in my notebook.

The new craftsdwarf is also a quite skilled miner, he worked alongside us in the completion of the farms and could keep up with our legendary mining. The guy learns quick, I tell you. One guy walked in with a few pigs, but I can't lay a finger on them because they're his "pets" fuck pets, I'll do what I want with his pigs.

Litast Dedukngotol, 28th of Galena, Late-Summer, 251

The masonry is done, save for a few furnaces in the corner. Progress on these fundamentals for our workers are going well, since we had a masonry already, we said "Why the hell not?" to a carpenty and more furnaces. Nothing's been built in there yet, and it smells like asbestos when you walk in that place. Not that it's in there, but I can barely breathe, there's so much dust. I was hauling a bed out of there that was made by a carpenter who can apparently breathe in all that shit, and in the chaos I dropped it on my toe. I don't think I'm going to deal with that bed anymore.

And thus ends yet another uneventful season report. I shall hopefully have as much to report and more in the fall than I did in these past few months. I shall be back in a few days. Or weeks.

Litast

----

It seriously was a damn boring summer. Fall report will be up tomorrow, as always
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    OBLIVIOUS
    September 2011
    558 Posts
    AAAAAHHH! where are all the pictures :(
    Gonna wait till thats sorted out till i give this one a read.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    AAAAAHHH! where are all the pictures :(
    Gonna wait till thats sorted out till i give this one a read.
    Posted it early, meant to click preview. Pictures are working fine now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    OBLIVIOUS
    September 2011
    558 Posts
    "fuck pets, I'll do what I want with his pigs." That made me chuckle :)
    You should definitely arrange an accident which is coincidentally followed by a feast of roast pork the next day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,371 Posts
    You don't necessarily have to be a dwarf but you can't write from a players perspective, it should be a creative piece of writing
    well then
    im no writer, i just wanted to play DF. take me out of the list please.

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    well then
    im no writer, i just wanted to play DF. take me out of the list please.
    Done, thanks for telling us in advance.

37. Post #37
    March 2009
    109 Posts
    I have some unexpected stuff going on, and even if I find the time to play I won't be able to write, so I guess I'm out

38. Post #38
    If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.
    November 2011
    7,043 Posts
    Can I be moved down on the list, going to watch a few turns to get a feel for the style
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    I have some unexpected stuff going on, and even if I find the time to play I won't be able to write, so I guess I'm out
    Can I be moved down on the list, going to watch a few turns to get a feel for the style
    Done.

40. Post #40
    September 2008
    1,084 Posts
    If the fortress hasn't burned to the ground by the time you get to me, count me in, please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)