1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,638 Posts
    I love this guy's wikipedia page

Jonah Adam Falcon (born July 29, 1970) is an American actor and writer from New York City, who is known for his large penis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 32Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    34.29 centimeters, jesus fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Portugal Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    I pleasure myself while wearing Combine armour~~
    May 2010
    7,911 Posts
    Skinny jeans just to show it off. Nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #44
    March 2008
    476 Posts
    And now we know where the saying "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?" comes from.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    5,986 Posts
    "You’d think the San Francisco TSA would have had experience with hung guys before, but I guess not.”
    This cracked me up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 3 (list)

6. Post #46
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 15Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    15,062 Posts
    It looks horribly disproportionate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #48
    DANK
    July 2011
    10,321 Posts
    That's just.. what the actual fuck
    That isn't normal, does it even work right?

Does he need to fap with 2 hands? WHERE DOES HE FIT THAT THING IN HIS PANTS?
    I wonder if he has to stand further back from the toilet to pee?, what were his awkward boners like in high schools?

There are so many questions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

9. Post #49
    I bet the old "stick-it-in-the-waistband" trick didn't work for him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

10. Post #50
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,735 Posts
    Aw, dude. Remember in high school when you used to get those unwanted erections from time to time?

That guy must have gone through hell with it. He couldn't have just flipped it up into his waistband because it would have just poked through his t-shirt. Jesus Christ.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    Here I was complaining about mine to myself! I would hate to have problems with that.

Least I can get mine up!

12. Post #52
    April 2011
    908 Posts
    That's just.. what the actual fuck
    That isn't normal, does it even work right?

Does he need to fap with 2 hands? WHERE DOES HE FIT THAT THING IN HIS PANTS?
    I wonder if he has to stand further back from the toilet to pee?, what were his awkward boners like in high schools?

There are so many questions
    I remember reading an interview about him and mentioning how He was sporting a six incher by fith grade.

Think about it, a Nine year old already sporting a bigger cock than most of the other kids dads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Puerto Rico Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    August 2009
    12,422 Posts
    "Yo Frank, does it look like that guy has a deagle in his pants?"
    "Nah bro, I saw it on T.V, it has to be his penis!"

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    317 Posts
    (User was banned from this flight ("Penis too large." - TSA))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

15. Post #55
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    bet whoever did that patdown enjoyed it. TSA freaking perverted nazis

Yeah man everybody at the TSA enjoys feeling up a strange dude's 9 inch cock
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Yeah man everybody at the TSA enjoys feeling up a strange dude's 9 inch cock
    Don't have to tell us that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,694 Posts
    "...but Falcon did show his standout feature to Huffington Post executive editor Buck Wolf.” Wolf’s official title is Executive Crime & Weird News Editor.
    Jonah Falcon/Buck Wolf sounds like a slashfic waiting to happen.

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,955 Posts
    Wouldn't you faint from blood loss when the penis becomes erect if it's that large?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 7Late Late x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    September 2007
    3,232 Posts
    why? you'd barely be able to use it
    A huge penis isn't as great as everyone thinks.
    Sure, it might look great but it doesn't make your sex better... even worse in some cases.
    If that's what you guys have to tell yourselves to get to sleep at night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    Holy shit it's as thick as his arm.

What kind of creature could even take that?

Edited:

I can safely say I wouldn't want that dick in me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

21. Post #61

June 2012
    602 Posts
    Dayum. With a dick that big you can swing it side to side and have it slap your thighs.

22. Post #62
    Dayum. With a dick that big you can swing it side to side and have it slap your thighs.
    *knees
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    taste the salty dong
    September 2009
    1,822 Posts
    Wow am i glad i'm half his size.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

24. Post #64
    January 2012
    1,783 Posts
    bet whoever did that patdown enjoyed it. TSA freaking perverted nazis
    Yes let's keep the broad generalizations going. Not all TSA agents are terrible. I flew to Florida and back last summer and didn't have any trouble with security. They checked what they needed to check, I didn't get molested, and I went on my merry way.

In this instance, it probably looked like he was concealing something. Why blame them for wanting to be safe? Do they go overboard sometimes? Obviously, but it's not worth demonizing every person who works for them.

Edited:

haha wow so funny. It's not like it's common sense or anything that shoving a large object through a small space doesn't always work great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    lady godiva's giant vaginas
    May 2005
    1,856 Posts
    why? you'd barely be able to use it
    I'd use it for everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    I'd use it for everything.
    Picking the kids up from school? That could go badly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,436 Posts
    I can just imagine what flying on an airplane with this guy would be like:

Passenger in front of him: "Do you mind if I recline my seat?"
    WBPD(World's Biggest Penis Dude): "No, do YOU mind having a penis slapping against the back of your head?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    September 2007
    3,232 Posts
    Yes let's keep the broad generalizations going. Not all TSA agents are terrible. I flew to Florida and back last summer and didn't have any trouble with security. They checked what they needed to check, I didn't get molested, and I went on my merry way.
    Not all farts stink either.

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    18,467 Posts
    Well I am extremely jealous
    You know, it's not like bigger is better. Up to 8 (while erect) inches is okay. Above that, a girl might feel quite a lot of pain during sex, and you would feel a lot less too.

Obviously, it would also take quite the time to get that beast fully erected.

I can assure you, you wouldn't want such a hose in your pants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    September 2009
    7,075 Posts
    Gotta get this poor joke out of the way.

Dick move, TSA.

Now with that rhyme out of my system, this is seriously just kinda stupid. I mean, we get it, national security and dangers at airports. Doesn't mean TSA isn't full of incompetent employees (especially ones like these that make 'em all look like idiots in the first place, although it probably wouldn't be far from the truth) and various unwise decisions of hiring said employees. Not to mention, it's been 10 years now - almost 11 - since 9/11 and we're still paranoid as shit enough to have the TSA be in charge at airports.

Makes you wonder if this a case of only reporting the stupid things they do for news stories and never bothering with the things they get right, though.

31. Post #71
    May 2010
    7,911 Posts
    I remember reading an interview about him and mentioning how He was sporting a six incher by fith grade.

Think about it, a Nine year old already sporting a bigger cock than most of the other kids dads
    Same as me in the same grade.

Kids laughed at me in the changing rooms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

32. Post #72
    September 2011
    67 Posts
    Holy shit it's as thick as his arm.

What kind of creature could even take that?
    A horse could take it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    Why is everyone saying TSA are dicks? The guy looked like he had a hand gun, would they really believe it was his cock?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    October 2008
    812 Posts
    This reminded me of a video I saw on Cracked:
    http://www.cracked.com/video_16654_w...est-penis.html

35. Post #75
    equalize, distort, equalize
    March 2007
    5,039 Posts
    I'm sorry, but, a 9 inch flaccid dick? What the fuck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,267 Posts
    this guy literally could've put truth to "i did your mom" jokes in high school had he worked towards it

jesus fuck

just proves that there is still wonder left in the world
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    DANK
    July 2011
    10,321 Posts
    Think
    When this guy was a young kid his penis was bigger than his dads

Is that alpha as fuck or what

13.5 inch erect is too much
    There are way more cons than pros in that situation, he could actually fracture the vagina

38. Post #78
    May 2010
    7,911 Posts
    Think
    When this guy was a young kid his penis was bigger than his dads

Is that alpha as fuck or what

13.5 inch erect is too much
    There are way more cons than pros in that situation, he could actually fracture the vagina
    I should be glad my growth slowed down a bit.