1. Post #1

(NEWSER) Three teens face murder charges in the beating death of a man in Chicago after posting video of the attack on Facebook, the Chicago Tribune reports. Gang member Malik Jones, 16, allegedly handed his cell phone to friends early Tuesday before approaching 62-year-old Delfino Mora, a disabled father of 12, demanding money and punching him in the jaw. Mora had been collecting cans in an alley for extra money when he was attacked; he fell and hit his head on the ground. He was found three hours later, blood coming from his nose and vomit near his head, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. He was declared dead the next day.

Malik has been charged with murder, along with Nicholas Ayala, 17, and Anthony Malcolm, 18, who allegedly took turns filming the incident, NBC Chicago reports. He was identified after the video started being passed along: A second alleged victim of Malik's saw it and recognized the teen as his assailant; another viewer works with one of Mora's sons and got him to confirm Mora's identity. Malik has confessed to the crime. A chilling side note: This is the third time in Chicago over the past year that teens have been arrested in a videotaped attack.
    http://www.newser.com/story/150196/c...-facebook.html

Scums.

Edited:

July 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three teenagers have been charged with first-degree murder in the beating death of 62-year-old Delfino Mora, a father of 12.

According to police, one of the suspects recorded the beating with a cell phone then posted it online.

All three teenagers were charged, and all remained behind bars Monday afternoon. They were being held without bond.

Related Content
    STORY: Facebook video leads police to murder suspects
    MORE: Stop the Violence
    Police say the deadly videotaped beating took place in a Rogers Park alley in the 6300-block of North Artesian last Tuesday.
    "Jones started his video recorder on his cell phone and stated, 'I think I'm gonna knock this guy out,'" said Cook County Assistant State's Attorney Terry Clancy.

Mora was collecting cans to help support his family at the time of the attack. Family members say he used to work in construction but had stopped working recently because of a workplace injury and health problems.

Investigators say the three suspects surrounded Mora before Malik Jones, 16, asked if he had any money. When the man didn't respond, Clancy says: "Defendant Jones asked him again if he had any money; defendant Jones then punched the victim in the jaw, and the victim then fell to the ground, the back of his head striking the cement."

In court, prosecutors said that the trio stole $60 from Mora and could be heard in the recording laughing about the attack as they fled.

A passerby found Mora hours later and he was taken to St. Francis Hospital in Evanston in critical condition. The Cook County medical examiner's office says Mora died Wednesday afternoon from blunt head trauma.

On Monday, prosecutors said that the teens were playing out a "game" they called "pick'em out, knock'em out" when they used a cellphone to record the deadly attack and then posted the video on the internet.

"I think they are heartless. Why they would do this to a guy, older guy, 62? You know, I don't know. It is so painful," said one of the victim's sons, Jose Mora.

One suspect, Malik Jones, 16, is charged as an adult, but police are not releasing his photo because of his age. Police say he delivered the punch that killed Mora.

Nicholas Ayala, 17, and 18-year-old Anthony Malcolm are also charged. Relatives of Malcolm said he is a good kid who had never been in trouble before.

"My brother is a good person. He goes to school, he gets good grades. He gots a job. He don't get into trouble. He just was at the wrong place with the wrong people," said sister Stephanie Malcolm.

"He wanted to be a FBI agent. This is his goal. Now he messed it all up, because he was hanging with the wrong crowd of people," said family friend Melvin Corhn.

"We would just like to send our condolences to the family; it's a sad situation, but my brother is not that type of person," said Jacovina Rodriguez, Malcolm's sister.

Investigators said that Jones handed one of his two alleged accomplices his cell phone before the attack and that the phone was used to capture the incident. The suspects posted the video of the deadly beating on Facebook.

A witness spotted the video on Jones' Facebook page and forwarded it to a second witness, who identified Jones as the person who battered him in a separate incident. Those witnesses contacted police, leading to the arrests.

One of Delfino Mora's children identified his father on the video for investigators.

"When he was on the ground, he was already unconscious. When he fell on the ground...his head bounced off the floor," Emmanuel Mora said.

Delfino Mora is being remembered as a loving husband and father to six boys and six girls. His family says he loved to play the guitar.

Relatives are now trying to plan funeral services and are gathering up money to return his body to Mexico. Family members say he had been working all his life to bring his children from Mexico to the United States.

Mora's relatives did not appear to be present for Monday's bond hearing.

All three defendants are due back in court in August.
    http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...cal&id=8737647
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Friendly Friendly x 50Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,767 Posts
    62-year-old Delfino Mora, a disabled father of 12, demanding money and punching him in the jaw. Mora had been collecting cans in an alley for extra money when he was attacked; he fell and hit his head on the ground.
    I am in awe at how depressingly horrible these thugs are
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 70 (list)

3. Post #3
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,577 Posts
    man that anthony kid is fuckin ugly

also, dumb kids, postin videos of illegal shit, what a buncha retards, etc

rip dad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    Resident News Bot
    April 2011
    11,702 Posts
    And this is another case to add to the pile of why you shouldn't have a Facebook account if you're going to commit crime (a dumb idea anyways).

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,068 Posts
    Left guy looks inbred as fuck. This kind of shit is so unnecessary.

Edited:

And this is another case to add to the pile of why you shouldn't have a Facebook account if you're going to commit crime (a dumb idea anyways).
    Dumb criminals will expose themselves one way or another.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

6. Post #6
    May 2009
    1,145 Posts
    Wow, that's really sad.
    This reminds me of that 3guys1hammer video that was circulating the web a few years ago, except not as brutal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,097 Posts
    Is it me or does Anthony Malcolm kinda look like an ape of some sorts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 26Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,502 Posts
    I read the title and thought "father of 12" was saying that he was 12 years old.

I feel stupid now. :x
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    I'd buy that for a dollar
    Dennab
    September 2008
    5,876 Posts
    We need the Punisher.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    486 Posts
    The bitch on the left looks like he's about to cry.

11. Post #11
    Do I look like I speak squirrel?
    November 2010
    2,278 Posts
    What the hell is wrong with people these days?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Thailand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,375 Posts
    even for your average thug, beating up a 62 year old is low
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

13. Post #13
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    kill them all please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

14. Post #14
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    14,849 Posts
    Is it me or does Anthony Malcolm kinda look like an ape of some sorts?
    das racist
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 13Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,971 Posts
    What the hell is wrong with people these days?
    What do you mean, "these days"

Horrible violent shit like this (and WORSE, mind you) has happened since the beginning of history and it will continue to happen till the species is extinct.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

16. Post #16
    May 2010
    703 Posts
    Heh, idiots. Demoguy is right though. There's this gas station where I work near. Some faggot walks in with these overly baggy jeans and this hoodie... oh my God that hoodie could not have been more distinct. It looked like a fucking quilt with unicorns, rainbows, and graffiti all over it. Anyways he purchases something with his credit card, and the next day he comes back with a 9 to rob the guy in the same fucking clothes but with a ski mask. That quilt that makes you look like the queerest shithead criminal of them all. At least give the cops a challenge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,098 Posts
    I love the era we're living in, where everyone thinks they're a star and they have an audience that wants to see and read every trivial aspect of their lives. Even criminals can't help but log into Facebook during a burglary and forget to log out, or post videos such as this after the fact.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    5,700 Posts
    its disturbing ppl do & videotape this shit but im glad most thugs are too dumb to post their attacks on social media
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,661 Posts
    This is so fucking stupid.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,386 Posts
    They're real hard gangstas beating on a old man like that.

That is ok, the jail/prison population will see them and know what they did and they'll get theirs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    So is this thread going to devolve into the usual kill/torture/rape them all circle jerk or can we have a civilized discussion on why these guys are some of the biggest assholes of all time?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    17,305 Posts
    these gentlemen deserve to be placed in jail for their crimes

"He wanted to be a FBI agent. This is his goal. Now he messed it all up, because he was hanging with the wrong crowd of people," said family friend Melvin Corhn.

"We would just like to send our condolences to the family; it's a sad situation, but my brother is not that type of person," said Jacovina Rodriguez, Malcolm's sister.
    mhm bullshit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    Further reading the article it really seems like they didn't intend on actually killing the man.

Still really stupid that they would think that punching a 62 year old man in the face would be in any way a good idea.

24. Post #24
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    even actual thugs would probably like to beat the shit out of these guys.

25. Post #25
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    7,439 Posts
    So is this thread going to devolve into the usual kill/torture/rape them all circle jerk or can we have a civilized discussion on why these guys are some of the biggest assholes of all time?
    I hope these guys die in a car wreck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,304 Posts
    these gentlemen deserve to be placed in jail for their crimes

mhm bullshit
    Wanted to be fbi? He probably just mentioned it once to his friends like "MAN what if i was FBI? Then i'd make the rules and do whatever i want!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2007
    17,086 Posts
    Wanted to be fbi? He probably just mentioned it once to his friends like "MAN what if i was FBI? Then i'd make the rules and do whatever i want!"
    or as a childhood dream, like "hey dad im 5 years old the fbi looks cool i want to be them"

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,365 Posts
    I wouldn't really feel at all bad if they received multiple life sentences... Just to prove that they are the lowest pieces of shit on this planet.

29. Post #29
    I think I've been reading too much news.

First thing I saw when I saw the two pictures was "Trayvon" and "Zimmerman"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    1,423 Posts
    Guy on the right looks like Father Grigori.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)