1. Post #1
    A highly respected gentleman in Chernarus
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts

DayZ is the insanely popular zombie apocalypse multiplayer mod of the year, the most realistic backstab-for-beans simulator of the decade, and the greatest e-drama instigator of the century. DayZ puts the player in Chernarus, a fictional 225km^2 landmass, surrounded by the undead and the unclean (That is to say, every other player you come in contact with.) and without anything more than a box of bad cocaine mislabeled as painkillers, a demonically possessed undying and unhelpful flashlight, and a Scooby-Doo band-aid to survive.

The game is actually quite formulaic, following a simple three (actually four) step process that dominates most every other formula in the gaming industry with the exception of Minecraft's two-step process (That process being "mine" and "craft.")
    DayZ's Master Formula AKA How Rocket Scored Bohemia Loads of Money
    1. Scavenge.
    2. Slay.
    3. Survive.
    (4. Die and then rinse and repeat, maggot.)
    DayZ is a persistent (somewhat-)massively multiplayer world, and a very unforgiving one at that: When you die, you lose everything you manage to scrape together during your pathetic existence and start back at the coast. And don't worry, you can die from most everything, including but not limited to: zombies, bullets, other players, bullets, doorhinges, bullets, warped laws of physics, the wrath of God, Fate's cruel whimsy, and bullets.

"DayZ was designed to be impossibly cruel, dark, and brutal. It was not designed as a game. It was more of an experiment. I prefer the term 'anti-game.'"
    -- Dean "Rocket" Hall, the father of DayZ, public enemy number one, and your messiah from this moment forward.

(JULY 18, 2012) HEY KIDS, RELEASE CANDIDATE 3 IS OUT.

Use these files instead of the ones linked later on in the OP to update:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22002...h_1_61-RC3.zip

(JULY 14, 2012) You signed an unspoken contract upon entering the Facepunch server which binds you to devote your entirety to the good of the Facepunch community and server. If you are not willing to give up your life in defense of its greatness, then you should at least donate some money so the rest of us can continue being martyrs!

Chernarus, our server admin, needs our help with funding the server to keep it running at the awesome level it currently does, and to continue improving it. If you are feeling charitable, throw some money that nigga's way.

(JULY 14, 2012) We've got a Steam community page as of right the fuck now!

Join it because it's an obligatory thing every other game community here has, so click the image below to be transported to a magical place where you can join the group and subject yourself to random people bothering you for everything in your Steam inventory!

"We are the walking dead."
    -- Robert Kirkman, The Walking Dead

(If you're already one of the unfortunate souls who has devoted their life to playing this pathetic excuse for a game, then you need not read this part unless you just really like my humor. If that's true, I pity you.)

Looking to play DayZ? SURPRISE!! DayZ is a mod, and thus you must purchase ArmA2: Combined Operations (which is ArmA2 and ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead crammed into one big bundle of badassery) to actually play this game. It's also bugged and broken, and is not for the average gamer. In many respects, it's not a game at all. Just because you saw the Yogscast be super-l33t or you just really liked listening to TotalBiscuit's voice when he made a video about it doesn't mean you'll like the game. This isn't meant to scare you away, but instead act as a warning... The game does cost $30, after all. Buyer beware.

"I don't give a fuck, I'm a necrophiliac and enjoy getting beaten more often than a daytime hooker, where can I buy DayZ ArmA2: Combined Operations?"
    On Steam.
    On BIS's website. (Steam version.)
    On BIS's website. (Retail version.)

"Alright, I just promised my mommy I'd be extra good for the next few days if she gave me her credit card. Holy fuck this game is huge. Are you sure my computer can handle it?"
    I'm not even sure if the computers at NASA can handle it. ArmA2 has a funny way of being more frustrating than that Oriental family that lives next door to every upstanding citizen in an apartment complex. If your computer is not self-aware and currently engaged in a rousing game of chess with SkyNet, the kind souls over at Rock, Paper, Shotgun have compiled a few simple notes to improving performance so that the game doesn't run like shit, which you can find here.

"So I've finally upgraded from dial-up and downloaded this 16GB (YES IT IS 16GB) monster, now where can I sign my soul to Satan so I can start killing some zombies?"
    This is the download page for the most recent version of DayZ. There are multiple ways to download and install the mod: Pick your poison. Each of them gives problems to different people, and it's entirely hit-and-miss on which option you'll like the most. Six Launcher is fine, Steam is fine, manual install is fine, just fucking pick one my God woman we've been in this department store for ten minutes.

Our friendly neighborhood dead-language aficionado latin_geek created a short text guide on how to install DayZ without Six software, which you can find here:
    Latin Geek's quick and handy and raw text based guide to installing DayZ like a pro without Six or any other bullshit

-- Download Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead on Steam (you brought trouble upon yourself by buying it retail, suck it up)
    -- Run Arma 2 as administrator
    -- Run Arma 2 OA as administrator
    -- Download the latest DayZ files from any of the mirrors. You need all of the ZIP files.
    -- Download the latest Beta Patch (it's the larger link on the top bar you shit'ead)
    -- Install the beta by extracting the .EXE installer and running it
    -- Go to /Steam/Steamapps/Common/Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead
    -- Make an "@DayZ" folder, and make an "addons" folder inside that one.
    -- Extract all the files from the DayZ .ZIP files into that "addons" folder. Make sure the raw files are in the addons folder, and they're not inside their own folders.
    -- Go back to /Steam/Steamapps/Common/Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead
    -- Rename the ArmA2OA.EXE to something else, like ArmA2OA_old.EXE
    -- Grab the ArmA2OA.EXE from the /expansion/beta/ folder, and drop it where the other Arma2OA.EXE file was.
    -- Exit windows explorer, go to your steam library
    -- Right-click Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, go to properties, edit launch options.
    -- Add "-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DayZ" to your launch options, without the quotes and before any other commands.
    "Holy shit, it's taken me about three days to get all of this ready. This is going to be one of the greatest experiences of my young virgin lif-- Wait. ... What the fuck? I spawned without a gun! How am I supposed to 'pwn teh noobz' without a fucking handcannon?"
    As of 1.7.1, you no longer spawn with a weapon of any kind. You will have to make do with the flashlight (Which I'm pretty sure is the development team's personal way of laughing at you.) until you find a weapon through scavenging. Don't forget that you can't eat bullets, either: You'll need some food and water if you're going to survive long enough to blow your load all over an equally hapless survivor's face with lead and sticky bodily fluids.

"What the hell is all of this hooha all over my screen?"

(Click to enlarge.) (Image courtesy of sevee.)

1. Selected item/weapon: This display shows you a variety of things given what item or weapon you have selected. You can toggle between items that you can have out by pressing F (default). If you have flares selected, it will tell you how many flares you have left to throw. Generally on any weapon it will show you how much ammunition you have (the number on the right side of the line being how many magazines you have and the number on the left being how many rounds are in your current magazine), as well as the name of the gun. On some rifles, there is a zeroing option that (basically) adjusts your sights to a certain distance (300meters is the default, and this can be changed by using the Page Up and Page Down keys on your keyboard). Play ArmA2 to find out more about that!

2. Debug monitor: This monitor shows you a variety of important and not-so-important numbers that help to inform you on what the hell is up with your character and the game. As you can see, it shows zombie killcount, zombie headshots, murders, bandits killed, current blood (otherwise known as health, measured x/12,000 with 12,000/12,000 being full health), total number of zombies in the server (this is influenced by the number of people on a server), current temperature, and your player name.

3. Noise emitted: This icon helps you to determine how much noise you are emitting. If you run, there will be more ticks to show that you are making more noise as opposed to if you were walking. Various things affect this, such as what terrain you are walking on, how fast you are moving, what stance you are in, etc.

4. Visibility: This icon shows how visible you are. This helps determine at what range a zombie can be aggroed by you. Moving quickly increases this, as does standing (as opposed to being prone).

5. Temperature: This icon shows you your temperature. If it gets too low, you can become sick and lose a substantial amount of your health through this sickness. This can only be cured by antibiotics, which can only be found at medical loot spots such as hospitals and medical supply tents! (Temperature is rarely ever a problem in this game. For Christ's sake, Chernarus is apparently a scenic Vietnam-in-Autumn, as it's 42 degrees Celsius there almost indefinitely.)

6. Thirst: This icon displays your thirst. If this icon begins blinking, you will slowly die of dehydration. Drink soda cans or bottles of water to replenish this.

7. Blood: This icon shows your health, just like in the debug monitor minus the numerical value. If this icon is blinking with a small cross, it means you are bleeding (and therefore quickly losing blood) and need to bandage yourself quickly. Health can be restored through blood transfusions (Which can only be applied by other players.) or by eating cooked meat or canned goods (restores 800 blood and 200 blood, respectively).

8. Hunger: Similar to thirst, this icon displays your hunger. If this icon begins blinking, you will begin to die of starvation. Eat canned goods or cooked meat to satiate your diet, you pig.

9. General shitfuckery and ass-rape on the horizon: Pretty much DayZ for ya.
    "You know, despite all of the rage that boils in my blood after breaking my bones in the middle of nowhere and all the hatred that flows through my veins every time I die, I thoroughly enjoy playing this game. Is there anything else I should know before I venture out into the Zone-- er, Chernarus?

Below you will find a list of helpful links that will give you guidance while playing and help you connect to other Facepunchers. You'll find that DayZ is a lot more fun when you meet up with people and have random awesome experiences rather than shooting everything that moves in your line of sight, so overcome your social anxiety and hang out with some FPers -- Otherwise you might end up getting shot in the face by paranoid "friends."

Play the basic ArmA2 tutorials! If you're new to ArmA2, you need to play the basic tutorials. You don't need to do all of them (as there are a lot), but at least the basic movement and weapon use tutorials should be given a once-over to familiarize yourself with ArmA2's control scheme and feel, as it is much different from the other games you've played.

Don't be afraid to ask questions! Even if everyone is a dickhead to you because they're upset they lost their L85 or their can of beans, there will be a few that will actually help you.

If you feel that you are beginning to tire of the game, take a break: It's not worth burning yourself out on the game in a week, because that just makes it lame. (If you're finding yourself bored of DayZ, there are is a metric fuck-ton of awesome user-made missions over on the BIS forums you can try!)

"On a long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops to zero."
    -- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

The Glorious Mumble Server

DayZ's official website.
    ArmA2 Beta patch. (You will need to check this regularly for new updates, as you need ArmA2 updated alongside DayZ to play!)
    DayZ DB, a hub for everything DayZ.
    DayZ map.
    DayZ map with advanced loot searching.
    Facepunch Squad Tag -- Identify friendlies (or targets, if you swing that way)!
    A comprehensive list of ways to improve ArmA2 performance.

“The values to which people cling most stubbornly under inappropriate conditions are those values that were previously the source of their greatest triumphs.”
    -- Jared Diamond, Collapse

You will eventually run into some sort of error while playing or be confused about something, and your first instinct will be to come and ask what in the hell is wrong with your game. Luckily, since this happens to everyone, your issue has probably been encountered before! Here are some F.A.Q.'s that may help. If you don't see your issue here, feel free to go to the end of this thread and read the last few pages: Who knows, maybe someone has recently encountered your same problem and an answer has already been given. If you still can't find an answer, ask away.

"I can't join a vast majority of the servers. Upon joining a server, I get an issue that says something like 'Bad version. Connection rejected.' What is the issue?"

Most likely you are running an older version of either DayZ or the ArmA2 beta. You can find the most recent DayZ update on the DayZ website (if your game doesn't automatically update). You can find the most recent ArmA2 beta patch at the top of this website. If this link doesn't work, ask for a mirror link. Many Facepunchers frequently reupload the most recent beta patch for others to use.

"My game is up-to-date and I'm still not getting into some servers. What's the deal?"

Perhaps you need to update your RC (release candidate). If this is the case, follow the directions in this useful post provided by Chernarus (or James), our great server admin and revered info-guru:

1.61RC3 installation guide for Combined Operations users

-- Make sure your game is updated to BIS patch 1.60 final. (If you use Steam, you have it.)
    -- Download BIS patch 1.60 RC3, install it.
    -- Use the battleye installer for the release candidate.

A2+A2:OA(Both) Steam users:

-- Make sure you updated to the full 1.63 RC patch.. then launch the game as Combined Operations from your steam library. Make sure you have this in the command line of Arrowhead..
    Code:
    "-mod=@Dayz;" -NoSplash
    plus whatever else you want to add.

Retail users/Non steam arrowhead etc
    -- Make a new shortcut on your desktop, browse to your Arrowhead directory, then choose the ArmA2OA.exe file in your root arrowhead folder then finish that, go to your desktop and find the shortcut then go into its properties and then add this to the end of Target line(keep the quotation marks and leave a space between this and the stuff already in the Target line.):
    Code:
     "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\PATH_TO_ARMA2\arma 2;Expansion;ca;@DayZ;" -nosplash -world=Chernarus
    -- Replace PATH_TO_ARMA2 with wherever your ArmA2 is installed (Not arrowhead).
    "I did everything Chernarus said in the post above, but I'm still encountering issues. Help?"

You'll need to update BattlEye (ArmA2's great [hahaha] anticheat system.) manually. Here's a simple guide on how to accomplish this feat:

How to update Battleye client:

http://www.battleye.com/downloads/ar...1/BEClient.dll

Put that into
    C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye\
    (JULY 18, 2012) HEY KIDS, RC3 IS OUT. Use these files instead of the ones linked above:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22002...h_1_61-RC3.zip

"When I install the latest ArmA2 beta patch, it tells me 'Wrong CD Key.' What do I do?"

I myself am not entirely sure what causes this error, but the good news is is that it is a common error and simply clicking "OK" and installing the patch as normal will work every time.

"How do I communicate with other Facepunchers? What the hell is a Mumble?"

Mumble is a VOIP similar to TeamSpeak or Ventrilo, used primarily for gaming. Facepunch's Mumble server is your best place for quickly getting in touch with other Facepunchers and your only source of unadulterated e-drama. You can download Mumble (FOR FREE!) from here. Now you may be confused on how to join the server. Well, if that is the case, don't worry, because I've got you covered.

Here's a little picture guide:

1. Open Mumble.

2. Click "Server" in the top-right and click "Connect."

3. Once this dialog box is open, click "Add new..."

4. Input the information. (Cleverly inserted in the above image for you and provided in the OP.)

5. Find the server in your favorites and click "Connect." Now join any channel and be obnoxious as hell. If your pants are off and you're masturbating while talking, that gets you bonus points. Additional bonus points are rewarded based on how many people are in the channel when you orgasm.
    "Why can't I equip this hunting knife?"

The hunting knife is a tool that can only be used to gut animals for meat steaks. It cannot be used as a melee weapon. The only melee weapons in DayZ as of 1.7.2 (and all its subversions) are the crowbar and the hatchet.

"How do I equip this hatchet?"

Right-click the hatchet in your toolbelt and click "Remove from toolbelt." The hatchet is now your primary weapon. Remember to put the hatchet back into your toolbelt before picking up another primary so that you can keep the hatchet for collecting wood in the forest in the event that you are in need of a fire. (Fires can be used to cook raw meat steaks, which is a good thing!)

"How do I cook meat?"

You need:

-- A hatchet. (Or a wood pile that you have randomly come across.)
    -- A matchbox. (Found in grocery stores and pubs, generally.)
    -- A hunting knife. (To gut an animal and acquire meat steaks.)

Once you've acquired these items, go to a safe place and make a fireplace by right-clicking the matchbox with the wood in your inventory. Then use your mouse scroll to select the cook meat dialog option, and voila!, delicious cooked meat.

"Shit, I died. What do I do?"

DayZ's Master Formula AKA How Rocket Scored Bohemia Loads of Money
    1. Scavenge.
    2. Slay.
    3. Survive.
    (4. Die and then rinse and repeat, maggot.)
    IF YOU HAVE ANY F.A.Q.'S/TIPS YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD, SIMPLY POST THEM IN THE THREAD AND I WILL ADD THEM AS SOON AS I CAN.

Previous threads:
    V1
    V2

Discuss your sick addiction to this game. And finally...

(Courtesy of tarnation.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 45Funny x 9Dumb x 8Friendly x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,998 Posts
    that was quick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    A highly respected gentleman in Chernarus
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    that was quick
    I made this OP two days ago and I have had it in a tab all of its own since then, waiting for the moment to strike.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 33Winner Winner x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    Hello, my name is Penis. Please refer to me as such. I'm totally cool with it.
    November 2009
    4,837 Posts
    New page?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

6. Post #6
    July 2007
    2,291 Posts
    DayZ has zombies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative x 19Disagree x 3Winner x 1Agree x 1Late x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Biggest Homosex
    February 2011
    2,673 Posts
    It also has assholes. Lots of assholes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 15Disagree x 2Optimistic x 1Useful x 1Informative x 1Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #8

December 2011
    401 Posts
    Is Rocket satan?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,998 Posts
    DayZ has zombies.
    DayZ is a mod for ArmA 2 and its expansion ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Great OP mate! Looking forward to another 100k posts of drama.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    July 2007
    2,291 Posts
    DayZ is a mod for ArmA 2 and its expansion ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead.
    It still has zombies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    826 Posts

so this is what happened to me in the space of 10 minutes

this is why you need to get dayz
    get it okay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 23 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,998 Posts
    It still has zombies.
    i didnt say it didnt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

14. Post #14
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,129 Posts
    It also has assholes. Lots of assholes.
    It has 90% of the assholes in the ARMA series... Though I have succeeded in avoiding 90% of them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,704 Posts
    Still has that new thread smell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events

16. Post #16
    July 2007
    2,291 Posts
    i didnt say it didnt
    But you also never said it did.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

17. Post #17
    December 2010
    365 Posts
    Is the Fp server switching to RC2 and The 95054 Build?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,998 Posts
    need some peeps to hang out with in elektro (private server)

come and keep me company pls

19. Post #19
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,454 Posts
    Some guy named Nifae grouped up with me for a while and then tried to kill me. I had 3000 blood and couldn't see but I found him and smacked him with my hatchet a few times, then suddenly another axe murderer comes out and finishes me off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    April 2012
    5,356 Posts
    Smells of uncooked beans and broken friendships.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

21. Post #21
    PROUD BRONY 4LYFE
    February 2009
    3,312 Posts
    I'm just avoiding the RCs completely, beta paches have been working fine for me so far so I'll just stick with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    need some peeps to hang out with in elektro (private server)

come and keep me company pls
    uh that's illegal m8
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    r. panda is a racist and ibuwebu is mai waifu
    Dennab
    May 2006
    12,080 Posts
    do items still not spawn on 1/2 of the servers b/c I stopped playing after joining like 5 in a row where they didn't spawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,998 Posts

rip keith

he didnt want to team up with me

apparently he was just trying out the patch anyway   

Edited:

oh god so many vehicles

already found two buses spawned in elektro (completely toasted though)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,598 Posts
    Found a coyote backpack (24 slot) in Cherno firestation and found a dead body with a double barrel shotgun, I stocked up on medical supplies at the tents and met up with a friend who had a Lee Enfield. Collecting some food from Café by the church then move to the store and end up finding 2 people inside, I put a slug in one but she knocks me down with her winchester, then as my friend goes in the guy shoots him and even though my friend shoots him as well, only my friend dies.

I love having a huge backpack, but I always seem to lose it soon after I find it. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,998 Posts

yessss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    June 2012
    2,142 Posts
    I just joined some server with 45 players

Every building in Elektro was carpeted with bodies, and when I went into the police station someone with an M16 tried to kill me

Let's say that 30 rounds of LMG fire changed his mind, and then when his buddy came up I wasted him too.

also there were 7 empty tents in the supermarket

So far this suicide through shootout plan is working out worse than expected

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2005
    15,081 Posts
    hind plz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,768 Posts

yessss
    what server is that?

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,998 Posts
    what server is that?
    the private FP one

Edited:

uh that's illegal m8
    what

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,768 Posts
    the private FP one

Edited:

what
    we talking chenarus' server or some secret private facepunch illuminati server?

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,998 Posts
    we talking chenarus' server or some secret private facepunch illuminati server?
    both

it's his server

he has two now

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,532 Posts
    Wait two servers? So like one is a private hive then right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    May 2011
    391 Posts
    Found a coyote backpack (24 slot) in Cherno firestation and found a dead body with a double barrel shotgun, I stocked up on medical supplies at the tents and met up with a friend who had a Lee Enfield. Collecting some food from Café by the church then move to the store and end up finding 2 people inside, I put a slug in one but she knocks me down with her winchester, then as my friend goes in the guy shoots him and even though my friend shoots him as well, only my friend dies.

I love having a huge backpack, but I always seem to lose it soon after I find it. :(
    If its the same people, I think I just killed them both with a makarov while they were on top of the town hall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,998 Posts
    Wait two servers? So like one is a private hive then right?
    yes you should join it

vehicles everywhere

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,598 Posts
    If its the same people, I think I just killed them both with a makarov while they were on top of the town hall.
    Wasn't on the Facepunch server, I don't visit it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,768 Posts
    yes you should join it

vehicles everywhere
    I've never heard of this server before. is it well populated?

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,616 Posts
    uh that's illegal m8
    how are private servers illegal

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,998 Posts
    so i am typing on my phone whilst i am autorunning, then when i look up at the screen

mother of god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 41Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    January 2012
    335 Posts
    I got bored, so i got the recording of Gilbert Gottfried reading 50 shades of grey and ran into cherno. Least to say i hear at least 10 people scream 'WHY' then i ran up to some of the voices, found people and saluted they axed me and my dead body kept playing the recording while they screamed make it stop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 3 (list)