1. Post #6401
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,115 Posts
    I crushed both my legs in an outhouse door and died on the spot once.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

2. Post #6402
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,198 Posts
    I crushed both my legs in an outhouse door and died on the spot once.
    Outhouses are bad about that. The gates to the Balota military camp will do that too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #6403
    January 2010
    589 Posts
    I love M203 HEs.

Popped all four of some random's tires on a Lingor Island server all at once.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #6404
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,768 Posts
    That suicide bombing, was fucking hilarious. It even beats backflipcrashing the heli.

It wasn't even planned, "Hey Fisk take one of those satchels and plant it in the town on your way" (was goin to the hopital) then suddenly we see "The dude" and his friend and I change direction to sneak up on them. Get behind them by a tree and plant the satchel but they were still to far away. Fuck it, decided to unarm myself and tell them to come to me, they do.

Hilarity was ensued.

Luckily I even respawned in Elektro (where we were battling up on the hill) and got all the shiz. NVGs, GPS etc. And I have you SVD inebriaticxp, I guess you hav to tell me yur camp location if u want it back ;))) jkjk i dont want to steal anything

Edited:

Teh-sex has the L86 Holo. That gun is quite smexy.
    Nope, I got my SVD off our buddy who they killed
    That's Caboozer's SVD

Edited:

Why do you blame me for the shooting going on in elektro
    I had run to elektro from way up north to help out, so by the time I'd gotten there, you and your friend where the only ones other than me fisk and that other guy
    so as I understood it, you were the one causing trouble down there. sorry if it wasn't you, but it was still fun trying to find you

At a couple points, I was watching that huge mountain waiting for you to reveal your position, when you start shooting at someone and I realize you're RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO ME and I can't find you for some reason

5. Post #6405
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,267 Posts
    M240 doesn't spawn in barracks does it?

6. Post #6406
    M240 doesn't spawn in barracks does it?

yes it does

7. Post #6407
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,267 Posts
    yes it does
    Oh whew. I've NEVER seen one before haha.

8. Post #6408
    January 2011
    305 Posts
    gah, i hate when this FPS problem happens. I'll be running this at a solid 30 fps and every 5 seconds the game will freeze for like, 3 seconds. does this happen to anybody else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #6409
    gah, i hate when this FPS problem happens. I'll be running this at a solid 30 fps and every 5 seconds the game will freeze for like, 3 seconds. does this happen to anybody else?
    Specs?

10. Post #6410

October 2010
    34 Posts
    Is Tyronious Jackson black?

11. Post #6411
    June 2012
    39 Posts
    Is Tyronious Jackson black?
    Yeah, he is black as shit.

12. Post #6412

October 2010
    34 Posts
    Yeah, he is black as shit.
    he's a black hero, might as well be MLK Jr. He killed Boss Jerald in Cherno after he was sniping all these kids. not racist at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #6413
    January 2011
    305 Posts
    Incoming POS dinosaur computer

In vanilla Arma II i get a constant 30FPS, but in Day Z this problem seems to occur only sometimes

14. Post #6414
    Incoming POS dinosaur computer

In vanilla Arma II i get a constant 30FPS, but in Day Z this problem seems to occur only sometimes
    Tried disabling any active anti-virus? That legacy HDD would definitely be a bottleneck.. the dual core CPU running at 61C (is that idle?!?)
    Basically everything in your system is a bottleneck and I'm amazed you even peak at 30FPS.

15. Post #6415
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,160 Posts
    Tried disabling any active anti-virus? That legacy HDD would definitely be a bottleneck.. the dual core CPU running at 61C (is that idle?!?)
    Basically everything in your system is a bottleneck and I'm amazed you even peak at 30FPS.
    You know bottlenecks occur one piece of equipment is better then the other and no gains are made from having it.

I.E. Your ram writes/reads more then you can transfer the data
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #6416
    You know bottlenecks occur one piece of equipment is better then the other and no gains are made from having it.
    Hence everything is a bottleneck, but why are you arguing about that.. or are you just bored?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #6417
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,160 Posts
    Hence everything is a bottleneck, but why are you arguing about that.. or are you just bored?
    Youre a real hostile person, is there something wrong with informing you? Better then saying false information I notice you get agitated when people tell you that you're incorrect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #6418
    Youre a real hostile person, is there something wrong with informing you? Better then saying false information I notice you get agitated when people tell you that you're incorrect.
    Technically I am correct, everything in his system is bottlenecking his game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

19. Post #6419
    September 2009
    921 Posts
    Less arguing more dayz pls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #6420
    pink titles r for gaylordes
    March 2008
    4,000 Posts
    fuck not again

as usual me in elektro

i was going toe at pasta in the church then somehow a motherfucker shot me trough a wall... ONE SHOT killed me

after that he went trough the MAIN DOOR and looted my body...how was this possible?
    You can remove all the buildings props and trees by deleting certain files and you wont see them, so you can easily move and drive trough trees and buildings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #6421
    July 2012
    1,744 Posts
    I have been doing pretty well ever since I found mountain dew
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

22. Post #6422
    HOLY HELL MINIGUN SNARKS
    September 2007
    3,715 Posts
    I like for the past day I've been trying to find someone to swap my ghillie for their survivor clothing. I found a guy in the end, he ran off so I kneecapped him, made him wear it before I bandaged him up, gave him some morphine, then shot him in the leg again. I dropped another morphine pen about 300m away, so he had to crawl it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

23. Post #6423
    June 2010
    5,473 Posts
    I like for the past day I've been trying to find someone to swap my ghillie for their survivor clothing. I found a guy in the end, he ran off so I kneecapped him, made him wear it before I bandaged him up, gave him some morphine, then shot him in the leg again. I dropped another morphine pen about 300m away, so he had to crawl it
    You're a tyrant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

24. Post #6424
    A highly respected gentleman in Chernarus
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    You're a tyrant
    Bitch needed to learn his God damn lesson. I, for one, welcome BigBoom's forwardness. It's refreshing after all the sissy shit I see nowadays.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

25. Post #6425
    May 2011
    259 Posts
    My friend and I were checking out some barracks tonight. There were two barbed wire fences at the door, but my friend didn't think anything of it, so I removed it with my toolbox. He walked in first and opened the first door for the bathroom which broke his legs, put him into shock, and made him bleed.

His body luckily glitched outside of the wall which comes in handy and saves us a few minutes later. I bandage him, and give him a blood transfusion. When he was back up, he stepped into the barracks first yet again (Still didn't trust the fact that we found barbed wire there).

He opens the bathroom door which shields him from a guy that pops out in pitch black darkness, trying to shoot my friend without night vision goggles. I put 5 rounds into him, and he walked into the room that he popped out of and died. My friend started laughing because he had no clue what was going on. He laughed even harder when he told me that the guy shooting at him missed every single shot.

Had his body not glitched outside of the wall, I would have walked in to bandage him and been killed.

26. Post #6426
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,737 Posts
    Any news for the next update? My friend refuses to buy it until the graphical glitches on the dead bodies are gone, following a rape session in Balota control tower with his zombie friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #6427
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,768 Posts
    Any news for the next update? My friend refuses to buy it until the graphical glitches on the dead bodies are gone, following a rape session in Balota control tower with his zombie friends.
    If he ran into the Balota ATC with all those artifacts, he fully deserves that rape session
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #6428
    November 2010
    970 Posts
    I thought the patch was meant to come out 9 days ago. What is rocket doing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

29. Post #6429
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    368 Posts
    This happened yesterday to me yesterday and probably one of the best moments in DayZ for me despite the ending.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #6430
    Frequent Habbo Hotel player. PM for free furniture
    January 2010
    7,070 Posts
    Did USPVT just crash?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

31. Post #6431
    August 2012
    3 Posts
    yeah still down for me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

32. Post #6432
    I told you guys like 6 times in chat I'm updating to beta 95819 and DayZ 1.7.2.5 :V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #6433
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,039 Posts
    Technically I am correct, everything in his system is bottlenecking his game.
    That makes no sense.
    Bottlenecking is when one piece of hardware is much worse than everything else. His computer is just plain bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

34. Post #6434
    HOLY HELL MINIGUN SNARKS
    September 2007
    3,715 Posts
    I told you guys like 6 times in chat I'm updating to beta 95819 and DayZ 1.7.2.5 :V
    Strangely enough I haven't seen any admin messages about restarts or updates. Only admin chat that I see is BattleEye bragging about how many bans they've done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #6435
    Ahahah you guys are going to laugh when you see the bandit skin. Its a hybrid

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 8Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #6436
    I Fuckin' Love Ponies
    January 2007
    6,160 Posts
    God Damn 6 updater. Hasn't got 1.7.2.5 yet.

37. Post #6437
    November 2009
    3,606 Posts
    Just do it manually
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events

38. Post #6438
    pink titles r for gaylordes
    March 2008
    4,000 Posts

Edited:

It looks fine?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

39. Post #6439
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,745 Posts

Edited:

wait is that in 1.7.2.5 or just a screenshot somewhere on the forums?

40. Post #6440
    I Fuckin' Love Ponies
    January 2007
    6,160 Posts
    Just do it manually
    I am now.

Edited:

[FIXED] Graphical glitches with barbed wire (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)

I bloody hope so!