1. Post #8481

July 2012
    86 Posts
    So just an idea I had earlier that seemed to be popular. Dunno if it's possible, but it sounded good in my head and to the people in mumble.

Everyone has at one point or another seen a thunderdome... If not, google it. It's a large structure that is walled off with tons of military-esque deerstands, tents, weapon caches, ect. I think it'd be cool if James found an empty space to place something similar equal distance between the Southern Shore and the NWAF/NEAF to give something else to players to fight over. Right now, everyone runs to 1 of 4 locations and it gets pretty crowded. Adding some diversity would be pretty cool imho and a settlement setup like a base would probably interest quite a few parties.

What do you think?

Edited:

Found this as I was posting. Also, Latin Geek is an idiot. :D It's at the Factory near Polana/Dolina...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #8482
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    4,663 Posts
    I have a few extra soldier clothing and infinite coyote packs for anyone interested in PubStomp, if I like you hit me up so we can get you pimped ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #8483
    I have a few extra soldier clothing and infinite coyote packs for anyone interested in PubStomp, if I like you hit me up so we can get you pimped ;)
    I shall partake in this if I have time for it
    Already all geared up, just gotta run down to Cherno.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #8484
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,609 Posts
    shit i'll take a soldier clothing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #8485
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    4,663 Posts
    shit i'll take a soldier clothing
    GTF in mumble sir
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #8486
    May 2009
    1,558 Posts
    Well, was killed in Chenro by a hacker today. Was driving my bus through. No zombies were spawning so I knew nobody was there. When all the sudden two shots ring out, taking the lives of my precious left wheels. So I jump out and my controls stop working. Then I am facing a "YOU ARE DEAD" screen. Great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #8487
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    5,414 Posts
    Tried to go to Guglovo and ended up in Dolina.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

8. Post #8488
    June 2010
    3,858 Posts
    Tried to go to Guglovo and ended up in Dolina.

my first time playing i had wandered towards the middle of the map, then tried to make my way back to cherno.

ended up in NW airfield.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

9. Post #8489
    March 2010
    7,607 Posts
    My first time up north I accidentally went all the way to Grozovoy Pass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #8490
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    4,663 Posts
    Tried to run from Kamenka to NW airfield, ended up in Cherno.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

11. Post #8491
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,664 Posts
    pure skill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #8492
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,100 Posts
    My first two weeks playing the game, I was 100% certain that Elektro was Cherno.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #8493
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,226 Posts
    Remind me of a friend of mine who tried to get to NWAF with us from Elektro, we were already there and he was in Elektro, he managed to get to Vybor, and then back to Elektro, it took him more than an hour to make it to us in the end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

14. Post #8494
    May 2008
    433 Posts
    Spent last night playing on a private hive with the new found name "All the Jews".

After one guy complained about my name (ironically just after i killed him), i had a debate with the admins as to why i shouldn't have to change my name as it wasn't offensive, they threatened me with a ban so i gave in and changed my name.

I came back with the name "All the Muslims"... im banned from that server now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #8495
    January 2010
    9,096 Posts
    found a crashed huey with a PP-19 bizon silenced. It also had an AK (no mags) and a FAL(1 mag, bizon had 2)

The zombies are extemely annoying and respawn right next to you all the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

16. Post #8496
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    4,663 Posts

PubStomp is well under way.

17. Post #8497
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,107 Posts
    So just an idea I had earlier that seemed to be popular. Dunno if it's possible, but it sounded good in my head and to the people in mumble.

Everyone has at one point or another seen a thunderdome... If not, google it. It's a large structure that is walled off with tons of military-esque deerstands, tents, weapon caches, ect. I think it'd be cool if James found an empty space to place something similar equal distance between the Southern Shore and the NWAF/NEAF to give something else to players to fight over. Right now, everyone runs to 1 of 4 locations and it gets pretty crowded. Adding some diversity would be pretty cool imho and a settlement setup like a base would probably interest quite a few parties.

What do you think?

Edited:

Found this as I was posting. Also, Latin Geek is an idiot. :D It's at the Factory near Polana/Dolina...

He calls you out and he's an idiot?

18. Post #8498

July 2012
    86 Posts
    He calls you out and he's an idiot?
    Because if someone calls someone out, it automatically means they are telling the truth. He made a blanket statement, and my reply was pretty fair based on his allegations.

19. Post #8499
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,107 Posts
    Because if someone calls someone out, it automatically means they are telling the truth. He made a blanket statement, and my reply was pretty fair based on his allegations.
    Based on what I've seen in the past, no it isn't.

20. Post #8500

July 2012
    86 Posts
    Based on what I've heard* in the past, no it isn't.

21. Post #8501
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,107 Posts
    These are things I was on the server during.

22. Post #8502

July 2012
    86 Posts
    These are things I was on the server during.
    I'd ask you to list a few examples, but hearing things over mumble and seeing them are two different things, as I've pointed out in my previous post. Anyway, I'd love to continue to chat, but it's 4:31AM and well... it's not like you're in a position to call me out either. So, goodnight. ;)

23. Post #8503
    August 2006
    334 Posts
    I'd ask you to list a few examples, but hearing things over mumble and seeing them are two different things, as I've pointed out in my previous post. Anyway, I'd love to continue to chat, but it's 4:31AM and well... it's not like you're in a position to call me out either. So, goodnight. ;)
    aha wow you're dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #8504
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,107 Posts
    People you play with tend to end up being "accidentally" killed by you and when they get back to where they died their vehicles are gone. Like that SUV Yusk had that you "accidentally" ran him over with, then ran away with before blowing up the bike nearby.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #8505

the infection is over
    we win
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 10Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #8506
    July 2009
    4,846 Posts
    People you play with tend to end up being "accidentally" killed by you and when they get back to where they died their vehicles are gone. Like that SUV Yusk had that you "accidentally" ran him over with, then ran away with before blowing up the bike nearby.
    Wasn't my SUV
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #8507
    May 2011
    213 Posts
    Why do they put the "Eject" button next to the "Engine Off" in the options for motorcycles? Was going down hill so I decided to try and conserve what little of fuel I had left. Lost 2 ghillie suits, FAL, AS50 TWS, Motorcycle, NVG, and rangefinders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #8508
    Why do they put the "Eject" button next to the "Engine Off" in the options for motorcycles? Was going down hill so I decided to try and conserve what little of fuel I had left. Lost 2 ghillie suits, FAL, AS50 TWS, Motorcycle, NVG, and rangefinders.
    Pretty sure you can bind Engine off to a key.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #8509
    May 2011
    213 Posts
    Yeah, I just realized my stupidity. Thanks for the heads up on that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #8510
    January 2010
    9,096 Posts
    Are zombies much more powerful latelty? It took me several shots with an M1911 or something to kill a normal one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #8511
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,715 Posts
    I got my first pair of NVG's last night...Its glorious!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

32. Post #8512
    Are zombies much more powerful latelty? It took me several shots with an M1911 or something to kill a normal one.
    Not zombies, but guns are less powerful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

33. Post #8513
    Handguns were nerfed to uselessness in a recent patch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #8514
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,107 Posts
    Wasn't my SUV
    Point is it wasn't his.

35. Post #8515
    May 2011
    2,016 Posts
    What the fuck is wrong with you guys? This thread shouldn't be on page two!

Edited:

Have me swimming through the air after I lagged out of a moving vehicle. After that I swam into a hill, stood up and found a white dupe of me. Killed him, took his gear. Free double gear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #8516
    So I was riding my BELOVED hatchback down the road fulla neat loot to stock the kamenka tents with (a chopper crash, hospital, and supermarket's worth of items, basically making kamenka spawn ultimate easymode) and then I crashed straight into a tanktrap. Fuck whoever put that there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

37. Post #8517
    August 2009
    878 Posts
    I have avenged Wyatt.

also

Moments before the guys in the red land rover killed me because my solider skin offended them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #8518
    Frequent Habbo Hotel player. PM for free furniture
    January 2010
    7,052 Posts
    Wyatt stole the groove truck

he deserved it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

39. Post #8519
    August 2009
    878 Posts
    Wyatt stole the groove truck

he deserved it
    DesertFury shot Wyatt out of my chopper and put me in a coma.
    I think it was only fair I made DesertFury fall off a building and axed him whilst he was passed out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

40. Post #8520
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,652 Posts
    DesertFury shot Wyatt out of my chopper and put me in a coma.
    I think it was only fair I made DesertFury fall off a building and axed him whilst he was passed out.
    Desert is mean anyways, next time you shoot him make sure you send him my regards