1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,933 Posts
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f9_1342464674

It's not horrifyingly NSFW but as you should be able to tell from the title, it's hardly very pleasant either
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    January 2012
    191 Posts
    What the hell are they even doing?

3. Post #3

June 2012
    90 Posts
    Did they save him, or is he dead?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Azerbaijan Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,554 Posts
    What the hell are they even doing?
    They're performing a short play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    "New video of Gaddafi shortly after death"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    October 2010
    3,292 Posts
    I remember when people read titles.

Oh wait no I don't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,496 Posts
    I guess somebody's grabbed hold of his hair from behind and shaking his head around?

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    12,257 Posts
    Lol he's a puppet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,933 Posts
    Apparently this video was brought to attention by a Syrian activist who tweeted it as a 'warning' to Assad

10. Post #10
    March 2007
    1,940 Posts
    This is ridiculous. The man was already defeated and they killed an unarmed man like he was an animal.

Surely the man was a tyrant but that's a grotesque way to start a democracy. Where's a trial? Why didn't the UN intervene and kept silent? We surely have democracies in the western world and even our most violent and inhumane criminals deserve a trial.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,434 Posts
    lmao they way they used him as a puppet

quite an interesting metaphor

12. Post #12
    Disregard Flagdog I'm British
    August 2010
    9,377 Posts
    This is ridiculous. The man was already defeated and they killed an unarmed man like he was an animal.

Surely the man was a tyrant but that's a grotesque way to start a democracy. Where's a trial? Why didn't the UN intervene and kept silent? We surely have democracies in the western world and even our most violent and inhumane criminals deserve a trial.
    I liked that time when all the papers put a picture of dead Gaddafi on their front covers, perfectly visible for all the children to see and have a horrible image imprinted in their memory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,933 Posts

It was like an hour between him being found and him being dead, I don't think the UN was going to do anything in that time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    : |
    February 2009
    3,678 Posts
    lmao they way they used him as a puppet

quite an interesting metaphor
    yeah it's poetic symbolism or some goofy shit like that

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    17,469 Posts

This tends to happen when pissed off rebels get to capture the guy responsible for the death of their friends and family.

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,890 Posts

Exactly my thoughts. All I see when I watch this video are a bunch of animals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    17,469 Posts
    There is literally nothing that could have been done to stop these guys. The UN is not some sort of time stopping force that can bend reality to its will so it's able to pick Gadhafi up and put him in a magical cell, if the guy gets captured in the wild by a bunch of rebels, they can do jack shit about it.

Edited:

Exactly my thoughts. All I see when I watch this video are a bunch of animals.
    I'd like to see you keep your head on your shoulders and try to stay civic if you were in front of what is essentially a mass murderer, who is notably responsible for the death of people you know.

I don't say I agree with these guys but they surely aren't animals, just because they decided to humiliate, kill and desecrate the body of a guy they kinda held a massive grudge on.

You and your hindsight have no right to call these people disrespectful animals given the situation they were in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)