1. Post #1041
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    15,957 Posts
    i could listen to these guys talk for 2+ hours straight if anything, hell, they wouldn't even need to be spazzing out or yelling or w/e, its great background sound as well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

2. Post #1042
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,537 Posts
    seriously I don't get why people got all mad at Jon for advertising his own shit on his own channel

people are fucking dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23 (list)

3. Post #1043
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,506 Posts
    seriously I don't get why people got all mad at Jon for advertising his own shit on his own channel

people are fucking dumb
    It's one thing if you're personally going to some website or video and advertising your channel, it's a totally acceptable thing when you're advertising your channel on your channel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

4. Post #1044
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,717 Posts
    they have links to both their personal content channels in the descriptions of their gamegrumps videos anyway, so it's not like advertising their own works is a new thing.

hell, they both advertised gamegrumps on their own channels and that's where most of the initial popularity came from

entitled cunts whining about... their precious subscription box space? it just doesn't make any sense to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

5. Post #1045
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    11,948 Posts
    ahaha that fucking scream when jon kills the whismur
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

6. Post #1046
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,055 Posts
    I want to catch a Whismur now and name it Pumbloom.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #1047
    I want to catch a Whismur now and name it Pumbloom.
    Remember the episode in the anime when Ash catches a Pumbloom? NOO!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

8. Post #1048
    March 2011
    2,237 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 18 (list)

9. Post #1049
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,561 Posts
    good type of game for this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

10. Post #1050
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,634 Posts
    Fuck.
    Yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

11. Post #1051
    My life is complete

Shit man the Thumbnail is amazing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

12. Post #1052
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,717 Posts
    i dont know about the rest of you but that episode felt really podcasty. maybe it's because they're on early levels so there's no real challenge, but there were a couple points that really stuck out to me

near the end when ego was working with the wiimote tilting thing with the red coins, i expected him to at least mention something about it when jon cut it off by going through the pipe

they brought it back with the minigame at the end but that was really it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1053
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,634 Posts
    Wow now everyone in the comments is complaining about how theres "too many series."

And one guy said...
    Please stop complaining about 40 dollar prices on games in Sweden we pay like 70$ on new console games and like 50$ on new computer games, we would be rather* happy if we could find mario games for 40$....
    In response to ego saying how the game was really expensive still.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

14. Post #1054
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,735 Posts
    Wow now everyone in the comments is complaining about how theres "too many series."

And one guy said...

In response to ego saying how the game was really expensive still.
    Too many series? It's just more content. What's not to like?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

15. Post #1055
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,634 Posts
    Too many series? It's just more content. What's not to like?
    Maybe its because they only release like two episodes a day? I like it because it adds variety.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

16. Post #1056
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,735 Posts
    Maybe its because they only release like two episodes a day? I like it because it adds variety.
    Exactly. Instead of just waiting for the next episode of "Goof Troop" or whatever, it adds a little bit of mystery, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #1057
    August 2010
    2,206 Posts
    Jontron waiting for that one part of the song to play was awkwardly hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

18. Post #1058

May 2006
    8,988 Posts
    I bought this a week ago for me and my friends to play (WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE) and holy shit we're so much worse at this game than them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #1059
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,055 Posts
    I await the moment when one throws the other into a bottomless pit.

20. Post #1060
    December 2010
    6,390 Posts
    I bought this a week ago for me and my friends to play (WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE) and holy shit we're so much worse at this game than them.
    I keep on forgetting how goddamn hard traditional 2d mario games are than the 3D mario games that I play more often. They are naturally good at it from experience I guess. I mean I was actually impressed most of the time when they both played Megaman because they made that game look fucking easy compared to how I am at it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #1061
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,927 Posts
    Ohhh, the Emerald playthrough is making me want to play Pokemon again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

22. Post #1062
    September 2010
    1,557 Posts
    Complain when not enough episodes are uploaded

Complain when there's too many series

Youtube.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

23. Post #1063
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,607 Posts
    Man this series is hilarious as fuck but I cannot help but feel violated since my current online name is and has been Mr. Grumps for over 3 years (which I sometimes casually shorten to just Grumps) and a lot of people (was especially noticeable in Just Cause 2 Multiplayer) now think I'm either the GameGrumps duo or an impostor.
    I've been using the name Mr.Bubbles since 2004
    Now there is always someone called that already and i have to pick some stupid alternative...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events

24. Post #1064
    the desert may be cold but my turban is toasty and anime is life
    November 2008
    6,768 Posts
    this owns
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

25. Post #1065
    Mwah~<3
    October 2005
    2,822 Posts
    8:56

Ego: Oh go ahead. I'm sorry.

Jon: It's okay.

<3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 16 (list)

26. Post #1066
    March 2007
    3,662 Posts
    They are both extremely nice guys.
    I feel EXTREMELY weird saying this, but game grumps has a lot of.... D'aww moments.

All of egoraptors subtle hints that he would miss johntron if he left and that he really likes him as a friend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

27. Post #1067
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,313 Posts
    ahaha that fucking scream when jon kills the whismur
    I feel really weird since this is the only one I've watched all the episodes for, it's a pokemon game but from a multiplayer style perspective.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1068
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    we need another goof troop. They're starting to play pretty mindless coop games, and while their banter is good, when they actually engage in the game it's better imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

29. Post #1069
    Zombies ate my Neighbors, Smash TV, or Portal 2 custom levels/a campaign they haven't played
    Basically coop games that require cooperation, involve puzzles, are wacky, or have a cruelty towards the other player potential.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

30. Post #1070
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,471 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 25Dumb Dumb x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #1071
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,896 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 32Winner Winner x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #1072
    We need more of those. Also, Lv. 7asses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

33. Post #1073
    <3
    October 2010
    13,919 Posts
    I want a gif of that taillow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #1074
    Hi, my name is mastermaul, and I'm a butt.
    January 2008
    8,353 Posts
    Have they said anything about their LTTP series lately?

Seems like it up and died.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #1075
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,735 Posts
    Have they said anything about their LTTP series lately?

Seems like it up and died.
    Yeah, I know. They quit "The Secret of Mana" because Jon found it boring, plus it was a really long game.

Link To The Past isn't too long, really. Weren't they like, 1/4 done the game or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

36. Post #1076
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,876 Posts
    A podcast, with these two guys, about games, would be splendid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #1077
    December 2010
    6,390 Posts
    Oh god if they played Metal Gear Solid I would fucking cream my jeans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

38. Post #1078
    May 2011
    5,189 Posts
    Second was the best

39. Post #1079
    Hi, my name is mastermaul, and I'm a butt.
    January 2008
    8,353 Posts
    They should play Metal Slug.

Like 3 or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #1080
    Oh god if they played Metal Gear Solid I would fucking cream my jeans.
    MGS1 isn't that long and the cutscenes are hilarious if not taken seriously, that might be a good idea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)