1. Post #1

July 2012
    20 Posts
    Ok this thing happened in New York city last year but i doubt many, heard and I almost couldn't believe what I read, this 15year old chick was just trying to get treated for depression at this psych hospital, and sometime while she was there an 11 year old boy crept into her room while she slept and straddled her back, despite struggling to get Him off and telling him to stop, her attempts failed and she ended up getting sodomized! WTF is with kids these days!! Who ever heard of an 11year old raping from understand practically 16 year old girl in the ass? I also heard on Facebook thread according to some teens and parents who knew her describe her as small framed petite, 5ft 1" around 100Ibs. The boy plead guilty of what he did and after several weeks of having stay there in the same wing as the boy even afte it was reported, she was finally moved. I gotta see what people think here.. Wtf is going on our there?? Poor girl but still... Wtf xD

here is the article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Informative Informative x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2012
    4 Posts
    I don't see how something like this could just go unseen while he does this to the girl. Shouldn't somebody be watching over her constantly?. At least somebody should know if she's getting raped by an 11 year old boy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

3. Post #3
    April 2012
    942 Posts
    Your first post should NOT BE A THREAD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #4

July 2012
    20 Posts
    Actually this isn't my first account, I used to be on here two years ago but lost access to my old account meh, at least my first post wasnt bumping an old thread, starting up damn necro thread! Or trolling. xD It all come back to me though forgot how things work around here :/ I'll make up for it posting multiple stuff in other forums,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    gra

August 2011
    276 Posts
    damn thats fucked up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #6
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,146 Posts
    xD man!

lemme just post this on "le reddit", brb

7. Post #7
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts
    Actually this isn't my first account, I used to be on here two years ago but lost access to my old account meh, at least my first post wasnt bumping an old thread, starting up damn necro thread! Or trolling. xD It all come back to me though forgot how things work around here :/ I'll make up for it posting multiple stuff in other forums,
    Hey, you clearly weren't here two years ago.

So yeah don't use things like XD or LOLOLOL things like that, it's not treated kindly around here. Just a heads up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,357 Posts
    A girl died.. wtf XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events