1. Post #1

April 2012
    7 Posts
    hello i script lua i do: huds, gamemodes, and addons. so if you want me to lua code for you then private message me!
    i will make a price with you if you want me to code something for you.
    If you have any other question private message me like i said above.
    if you want to add me on steam here my steam name: "[lp] melternet" or just look up "melternet" and look for [lp] melternet.
    here's a pick of a hud i made for darkrp and also i edited the the pointshop a little: Click Here For The Picture!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Lua King Lua King x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    684 Posts
    Hi, there's some flaws on your post. You say you Lua, but you don't give us your portfolio (work), you have some grammar flaws, too (I don't blame you if you're foreign). You also don't say if you have a working price, or if your service is free. That's all I can say by reading this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,276 Posts
    You should add some pictures of stuff you've done in the past so people know how good you are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

April 2012
    7 Posts
    ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Dennab
    October 2011
    40 Posts
    hello i script lua i do: huds, gamemodes, and addons.
    All of his other posts are for him trying to hire a coder, this is very recent... I doubt anyone could not know how to code at all then transform into a coder that is able to do gamemodes in less than 4 days. He probably hires coders then resells code.

To say the least, i wouldn't recommend this guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6

April 2012
    7 Posts
    ok well that cucks for you becuase im a very fast learner and yea so fuck off!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    #YOLO
    July 2011
    1,580 Posts

"And I Dont Know Lua"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    LOL
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,070 Posts
    I don't think he doesn't speak English, I think he's just 12.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    233 Posts
    ok well that cucks for you becuase im a very fast learner and yea so fuck off!
    Well if you were such a fast learner you should have learned Lua before you pass yourself off as a coder
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

10. Post #10

April 2012
    7 Posts
    fuck all of you fucking haters!

(User was banned for this post ("Calm down" - Ninja101))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Dumb Dumb x 2Lua King Lua King x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    October 2009
    5,619 Posts
    ha he mad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Venezuela Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    3,407 Posts
    I highly doubt you made that HUD.

Name one hook you can draw on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Zing Zing x 2Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)