1. Post #281
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,203 Posts
    Jesus Christ. This is not what I wanted my city put on the map for. I live in Aurora, and work at the mall right across the street. 3 of my friends were shot at the theater, and one of them is still missing. I almost went to the midnight premiere with them too.

It's weird when it's this close to home.
    Hope they find your friend and your friends recover.

2. Post #282
    March 2010
    1,411 Posts
    His apartment was clean
    It's being checked right now.

3. Post #283
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,634 Posts
    Someone's obviously a marvel fan
    lmoa 14 dead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #284
    What fun is there in making sense?
    Dennab
    October 2007
    9,274 Posts
    His apartment was clean
    Just heard two minutes ago on the radio that the FBI says his apartment is rigged with very complex booby traps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #285
    Click here for instant Gumby.
    November 2010
    4,445 Posts
    BBC just reported that there is a booby trap at his apartment, and that it is so sophisticated they could be disarming it for "Hours or days"

6. Post #286
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,203 Posts
    This is going to get interesting..

Edited:

I still can't comprehend dead people in a cinema shot by a person whilst the film played on, sounds horrifying as fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #287
    January 2011
    1,663 Posts
    That's a terrible joke.
    How is that a joke? It most likely was a "gun free zone".

Edited:

CNN reporting he had an AK-47 shotgun

LOL NEWS REPORTERS ARE SOOOO DUMB XD

Saigas are real and they're Kalashnikov-based. Stop trying to be clever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

8. Post #288
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,188 Posts
    I don't get why you idiots are arguing about guns and reporters making common mistakes.
    That isn't what is important.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

9. Post #289
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,710 Posts
    You know they're probably going to ban dressing up like a character from a movie on premiere nights now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #290
    September 2007
    3,864 Posts
    Just heard two minutes ago on the radio that the FBI says his apartment is rigged with very complex booby traps.
    My bad then. CNN reported the sweep came up clean and no explosives were found.

11. Post #291
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,203 Posts
    You know they're probably going to ban dressing up like a character from a movie on premiere nights now.
    I don't think so, he didn't buy a ticket, he didn't enter through the main entrance.

If anything, probably added security but they won't ban dressing up.

12. Post #292
    August 2010
    1,366 Posts
    This is beyond horrible. I wish the US could at the very least change their gun laws to make them less accessible. But that won't happen, ever.
    Gun laws in a country is never a problem, it's rather the few psychos who's using them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

13. Post #293
    TimeSplitters Rewind
    June 2007
    1,277 Posts
    Fucksake, its times like these where i want to don a Batman suit and be a hero.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

14. Post #294
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,203 Posts
    Warner Bro's is deeply saddened by this event and has decided - out of respect to cancel the Paris premier

http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_...shootings?lite
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

15. Post #295
    July 2009
    2,257 Posts
    Gun laws in a country is never a problem, it's rather the few psychos who's using them.

please not this discussion

16. Post #296
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,188 Posts
    Obviously he intended to commit a horrific crime, he would have found a gun one way or another seeing as he had no regard for anyone and the law. Restricting guns would not changed anything..

On topic though, does anyone know who this fuck looks like? maybe a facebook page or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #297
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,203 Posts
    Warner bro's has also pulled the marketing campaign in Finland and Warner Bros. also pulled a trailer for the September film Gangster Squad from before The Dark Knight Rises with immediate effect because of a scene within it where gangster characters tear through a theater screen and shoot randomly in a crowded theater.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 8Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #298
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,679 Posts
    The Aurora PD scanner feed says "Police evacuating apartments near residence of shooter, saying apartment is booby trapped. "

19. Post #299
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,544 Posts
    This is a horrible situation, but you have to wonder what's the motive behind the shooter.
    Well, logically, unless he had some other ideology behind it, a midnight release like this is bound to be crowded and filled with people, caught off guard and in a fairly bottlenecked space. Perfect target for an attack. It's disgusting. Waking up to see this actually made me feel a little ill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #300
    March 2008
    493 Posts
    Normally I don't advocate death as a form of punishment, but hearing the youngest victim was a three month old baby and thinking about my sister's second son who's the same age...I just want to bash this guys head on a concrete wall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #301
    September 2007
    3,864 Posts
    CNN reported,via the Pentagon, some of the wounded are members of the Air Force.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 6Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

22. Post #302
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,391 Posts
    Dispatch audio at

It is really disheartening, as you can hear it is complete madness. You got people screaming, fire alarms going off, people injured, suspect is still on scene. What a nightmare, I really feel sad for these people.
    God that's sad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #303
    May 2010
    349 Posts
    Artist's interpretation.

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling" - Ninja101))

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling/Tasteless" - Perfumly))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 37Funny x 5Agree x 2Informative x 1Late x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #304
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,524 Posts
    This is fucking insane

25. Post #305
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 25Zing Zing x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #306
    you're so funny!!!!!!

Edited:

lma0 15 ded what a laff eh m8

27. Post #307
    The gunman choose the perfect time to do such a crime. A perfect and horrible time.

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,975 Posts
    Normally I don't advocate death as a form of punishment, but hearing the youngest victim was a three month old baby and thinking about my sister's second son who's the same age...I just want to bash this guys head on a concrete wall.
    Still don't think death is an adequate punishment as I'm against all forms of execution, but can we not have this discussion?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #309
    May 2010
    349 Posts
    you're so funny!!!!!!

Edited:

lma0 15 ded what a laff eh m8
    I didn't draw it. I was just posting it, geez. Figured I'd contribute with some related media.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Useful Useful x 1 (list)

30. Post #310
    DANK
    July 2011
    10,173 Posts
    What the fuck is wrong with you
    Seriously
    Get help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

31. Post #311
    March 2011
    4,679 Posts
    Colorado has capital punishment. This guy is going on death row for sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

32. Post #312
    March 2010
    92 Posts
    Not exactly what I expected from the aurora area. But it does not surprise me at all. Is no where safe anymore? Heard about this as I drove to work only to pass the mall and theater itself only to be pulled over by the police for questions along with 4 other folks in the same boat. Gotta love working right across the street from the scene itself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #313
    I didn't draw it. I was just posting it, geez. Figured I'd contribute with some related media.
    go
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

34. Post #314
    if you honestly thought that was appropriate to post you severely lack mental skills beyond that of lichen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

35. Post #315
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,188 Posts
    Stop feeding the troll. Just ignore him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #316
    November 2010
    280 Posts
    The dissapointment in batmans face is hilarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16 (list)

37. Post #317
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,203 Posts
    This is bad and you should feel ashamed for posting this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

38. Post #318
    May 2010
    349 Posts
    The dissapointment in batmans face is hilarious
    Yeah, I thought so too. Humor is a great way to defuse an otherwise sad situation, since, you know, humor is a defense mechanism that's purpose is to do stuff like that, but everyone seems so bothered by joking about sad things nowadays. Isn't that the purpose of jokes? I'm even being called a troll for just posting a picture someone else made. So rude, Facepunch. ;_;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16 (list)

39. Post #319
    March 2011
    4,679 Posts
    Yeah, I thought so too. Humor is a great way to defuse an otherwise sad situation, since, you know, humor is a defense mechanism that's purpose is to do stuff like that, but everyone seems so bothered by joking about sad things nowadays. Isn't that the purpose of jokes? I'm even being called a troll for just posting a picture someone else made. So rude, Facepunch. ;_;
    Enjoy your ban.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

40. Post #320
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,203 Posts
    I don't think it's fucking funny when there's a shotgun in a baby's ass getting its brains splatted

Also seeing as so many innocent people died from watching a film and didn't even ask for it is another thing.

It'd be best if you just leave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)