7,289 Posts
    Told you this was an easy one:

It was harder to upload this than it was to actually make it
    Looks good. Just what I needed. Thanks a ton

2. Post #322
    Vomit Vigilante
    January 2012
    6,141 Posts
    We need the Ghostbusters, or at least the Ecto-1 or a PKE Meter or something.

And a corn cob pipe.

3. Post #323
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    We need the Ghostbusters, or at least the Ecto-1 or a PKE Meter or something.

And a corn cob pipe.
    I remember there was something of ghostbusters in garry's mod.

Maybe it was the sign or something, but there was something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #324
    Vomit Vigilante
    January 2012
    6,141 Posts
    I remember there was something of ghostbusters in garry's mod.

Maybe it was the sign or something, but there was something
    There was a Slimer player model. I have it already.

I'm talking about Egon, Ray, Peter, and Winston. We need models of these guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

5. Post #325
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,459 Posts
    Could you possibly model the love box from metal gear solid peace walker?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #326
    STOP BUGGING ME WITH YOUR SHITTY RP EDITS
    July 2012
    975 Posts
    Can we get a Roland AX-7?

or maybe even a bass guitar like this (Razorback I think it's called)?

7. Post #327
    I will take every opportunity to remind you that I'm not gay
    January 2010
    5,840 Posts
    Speaking of guitars, how about Shredwad?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #328
    October 2010
    11,411 Posts
    Could you possibly model the love box from metal gear solid peace walker?

Box Tank as well please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #329
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Can we get a Roland AX-7?

We need this badly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #330
    I will take every opportunity to remind you that I'm not gay
    January 2010
    5,840 Posts
    A cardboard standee of a Stormtrooper?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #331
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts

With the octupus minigame would be fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #332
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,289 Posts

May I suggest boxing gloves. Could not find any previous made for Gmod. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Perhaps make them rag dolled for easier fit, but prop re sizer works fine to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #333
    December 2010
    456 Posts
    are the boxing gloves part of repelling the vampires with, uh, unspeakable, intentions? i have thoughts on where that cross is going to end up, give that you specifically mentioned a purse.

14. Post #334
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,516 Posts
    We should probably stop requesting until we see another post from one free man.

15. Post #335
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,289 Posts
    are the boxing gloves part of repelling the vampires with, uh, unspeakable, intentions? i have thoughts on where that cross is going to end up, give that you specifically mentioned a purse.
    I cannot possibly think of anything erotic to use the boxing glows for. If you can, I am impressed.
    The cross is for a none erotic funny comic actually. The theme is "the Atheist vampire". Cross, vampire, atheist. See where this is going...

16. Post #336
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    I cannot possibly think of anything erotic to use the boxing glows for. If you can, I am impressed.
    The cross is for a none erotic funny comic actually. The theme is "the Atheist vampire". Cross, vampire, atheist. See where this is going...
    Erotic fisting.

Edited:

EXTREME erotic fisting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #337
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,289 Posts
    Erotic fisting.

Edited:

EXTREME erotic fisting.
    I stand corrected^^

18. Post #338
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    We should probably stop requesting until we see another post from one free man.
    Good idea.

Edited:

I find it funny like it is the same people who dumb and disagree my posts just because they hate me.

It's just hilarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #339
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Good idea.

Edited:

I find it funny like it is the same people who dumb and disagree my posts just because they hate me.

It's just hilarious
    Actually we dumb and disagree your posts because they are bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #340
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    Good idea.

Edited:

It's just hilarious
    You are a terrible poster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #341
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    Alright guys, just stop posting about it. You'd probably get fewer dumbs from us, MiB, if you'd just stop posting about it too.
    This is freeman's model-a-day thread, remember?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

22. Post #342
    January 2012
    38 Posts
    It's been a second before he was even able to post new models. We should give him some room. No squabbling, no bum fights, no nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

23. Post #343
    After two months of trying to learn blender, I made a crappy cardboard box that is not even hollow.

Yay me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #344
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Alright guys, just stop posting about it. You'd probably get fewer dumbs from us, MiB, if you'd just stop posting about it too.
    This is freeman's model-a-day thread, remember?

And it's hell because one person made everyone hate me.(done with that)

This needs a new thread. This thread should be renamed "Arguements that are pointless and have no reason."

I can't request shit in this thread neither.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #345
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    And it's hell because one person made everyone hate me.(done with that)

This needs a new thread. This thread should be renamed "Arguements that are pointless and have no reason."

I can't request shit in this thread neither.
    Stop bumping the thread with you "ending the argument" just to get the last word.

If you have an issue with us than take it to pm, just wait for one freeman to get back to us.

26. Post #346
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Stop bumping the thread with you "ending the argument" just to get the last word.

Not what I'm trying to do but what I said is the truth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #347
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Not what I'm trying to do but it's the truth.

see the little mail icon?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #348
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts

see the little mail icon?
    Yes I do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

29. Post #349
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Use it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #350
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,169 Posts
    Seems I need to do an ounce of house cleaning in here,

I've been spending most of my time doing a paid map request recently, which takes priority over free stuff seeing as I'll have started University before I know it.
    I'll soon be finished, but I may continue a few paid requests afterwards, I'll see how it goes.
       of course, if anyone here wants something made for a bit of coin, that's fine too   

But, as for the thread, I've been considering finishing it seeing as I haven't made anything proper in weeks
    It's become less of a model a day thread, as a model every so often if it's simple enough with a bunch of arguing in-between thread

I'll finish the map first and see what happens
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

31. Post #351
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Seems I need to do an ounce of house cleaning in here,

I've been spending most of my time doing a paid map request recently, which takes priority over free stuff seeing as I'll have started University before I know it.
    I'll soon be finished, but I may continue a few paid requests afterwards, I'll see how it goes.
       of course, if anyone here wants something made for a bit of coin, that's fine too   

But, as for the thread, I've been considering finishing it seeing as I haven't made anything proper in weeks
    It's become less of a model a day thread, as a model every so often if it's simple enough with a bunch of arguing in-between thread

I'll finish the map first and see what happens
    it's cool, you already gave us enough free shit
    If I had the extra cash I would buy some models from you

32. Post #352
    May 2012
    125 Posts
    Hey, does anyone have a new link to the Ocarinas and BMO? Old ones 404'd. Thanks

33. Post #353
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Hey, does anyone have a new link to the Ocarinas and BMO? Old ones 404'd. Thanks
    Ask the one freeman.

I don't know what's wrong with the links, but the same thing happened to me.

34. Post #354
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,022 Posts
    Strange,the links are still working for me. Anyway,I prepared some mirrors for this sort of occasion:

Beemo:
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/Beemo.zip

Ocarinas:
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/Ocarina.zip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

35. Post #355
    May 2012
    125 Posts
    Strange,the links are still working for me. Anyway,I prepared some mirrors for this sort of occasion:

Beemo:
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/Beemo.zip

Ocarinas:
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/Ocarina.zip
    Buddy, you're the best! I owe you one. :)

36. Post #356
    December 2010
    169 Posts
    Hello. I would like to see some things, which can be used in RP. Intrested in helping me out? I t will be probably 5-6 small objects, not too hard too, for good modeller like You ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

37. Post #357
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Hello. I would like to see some things, which can be used in RP. Intrested in helping me out? I t will be probably 5-6 small objects, not too hard too, for good modeller like You ;)
    Why resurrect this thread?

Can't you read what the freeman posted?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #358
    December 2010
    169 Posts
    Actually not, so what Freeman posted?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #359
    Conna is finally become inter-national dick. Conna 애미뒤진 씹새끼^^
    December 2008
    1,748 Posts
    is it ended or what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #360
    December 2010
    169 Posts
    I hope it's not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)