1. Post #1

November 2010
    375 Posts
    I have started getting into making my own tracks, but the problem I have is that I listen to so many genres and can't incorporate all of it in one track. I know they aren't anything great or amazing, butI have gotten loads better, and I just want to see what other people have to say. I have no musical education really, I just listen to lots of genres.

http://soundcloud.com/djkhaotik
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    February 2011
    247 Posts
    I would like to introduce you to my old pal called reverb, he will be your best friend throughout your career.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

November 2010
    375 Posts
    One response. :( oh well, I'll keep at it. I added a new track since I made this thread, so if anyone wants to listen and give feedback still, please comment on SoundCloud or reply here. Anything would be appreciated. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    January 2011
    178 Posts
    I take it you're sort of new to producing? I think you should acquire some good samples as your skills develop, I see potential.

Keep it up, practice and enjoy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

November 2010
    375 Posts
    I take it you're sort of new to producing? I think you should acquire some good samples as your skills develop, I see potential.

Keep it up, practice and enjoy.
    Yes, very new. I have never played an instrument, but I have DJ'd before. I like getting to the point quick, but I am working on different structures and such.

6. Post #6

November 2010
    375 Posts
    Added some more tracks!

7. Post #7
    July 2012
    7 Posts
    The tracks are pretty cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)