1. Post #1
    July 2012
    12 Posts
    So I live in a small town in the middle of bloody nowhere, and due to the loss of my mothers job I lost internet 3 months ago. Finally when we call Verizon, they tell us there isn't enough internet! Is this even a real thing?

(User was banned for this post ("Extended - lurk before you post" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dear leader of the DPRKFC
    December 2009
    14,496 Posts
    Just goto Wal-Mart, internet is on roll-back!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #3
    June 2009
    3,641 Posts
    From what I got from the post, they treat the internet as a tangible substance that can be depleted by physical means.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    No title or gold masterrace, whoops.
    July 2012
    4,095 Posts
    So I live in a small town in the middle of bloody nowhere, and due to the loss of my mothers job I lost internet 3 months ago. Finally when we call Verizon, they tell us there isn't enough internet! Is this even a real thing?
    Not enough people to use it and make a profit from it, or expecting you to be a retard and buy the story.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

5. Post #5
    July 2012
    12 Posts
    From what I got from the post, they treat the internet as a tangible substance that can be depleted by physical means.
    They referred to it as apartments. there actual words "We ran out of apartments so you'll just have to wait for an apartment to open up.

Edited:

In case your wondering, I'm pulling someones shitty D-Link internet from my front porch. Hot, slow, but worth it! Pros: Internet Cons: No Xbox Live
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events