1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    948 Posts
    Just curious, since in general I've never supported the legalization of weed, but it is so popular here and most places that there must be some reason for it XP
    Stop posting. Get some weed and you'll see. Either way you should never smoke weed for some bullshit logical reason other than you wanna get high or medicated. Don't think to much about it, till you try it.

But since you're asking for reasons to smoke

* If you want to do drugs, weed is probably the safest one to do. Considering that no one has ever overdosed on smoking or consuming too much weed. EVER

* You'll feel amazing.

* Everything feels enchanced.

* It's calming and medicating.

Concerning side-effects

Most tales you hear about the after effects or side-effects of cannabis is bullshit. I've never experienced lowered brain activity, drowsiness/lazyness, etc. after my high is gone, but it may vary from person to person. It might enhance anxiety or paranoia but again it varies a lot from person to person. But really there's nothing to be concerned about when smoking weed other than addiction, but hey... Smoke weed erryday.

That's basicly my advice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    532 Posts
    Stop posting. Get some weed and you'll see. Either way you should never smoke weed for some bullshit logical reason other than you wanna get high or medicated. Don't think to much about it, till you try it.

* If you want to do drugs, weed is probably the safest one to do. Considering that no one has ever overdosed on smoking or consuming too much weed. EVER

* You'll feel amazing.

Concerning side-effects

Most tales you hear about the after effects or side-effects of cannabis is bullshit. I've never experienced lowered brain activity, drowsiness/lazyness, etc. after my high is gone, but it may vary from person to person. It might enhance anxiety or paranoia but again it varies a lot from person to person. But really there's nothing to be concerned about when smoking weed other than addiction, but hey... Smoke weed erryday.

Just remember to time it right if you do it everyday, either decent amount in the morning if you want a mellow high throughout the day to help you with whatever it is, or at night if you want to relax a bit or go to sleep. So I'd say try to smoke once a day or twice if you feel like you need it or don't need to do anything the next day. Basically treat it like you would responsibly with alcohol.

3. Post #43
    October 2007
    5,188 Posts

* You'll feel amazing.

Concerning side-effects

Addiction varies on person, if you have an addictive personality, sure, anyone else, there's no such thing as a real addiction to weed, anyone can stop weed anytime without any real repercussions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #44
    Official Bro of DD
    June 2010
    13,679 Posts
    you should always treat yourself as if you have an addictive personality otherwise you will eventually fuck up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #45
    I BANG 14 YEAR OLD GIRLS BUT ITS OKAY I ADMIT I HAVE PROBLEMS
    March 2012
    666 Posts
    cause it doesnt hurt my body like cigarettes do and it kills my depression
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    532 Posts
    Addiction varies on person, if you have an addictive personality, sure, anyone else, there's no such thing as a real addiction to weed, anyone can stop weed anytime without any real repercussions.
    Its incredibly easy to go cold turkey.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #47
    October 2007
    5,188 Posts
    you should always treat yourself as if you have an addictive personality otherwise you will eventually fuck up
    Well in my case, I'm just not going to get into anything that's highly addictive like opiates, or some stims.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #48
    October 2007
    577 Posts
    Helps with my depression making me forget all the shit for a good few hours. Also helps my appetite and sleeping. Now that i'm dry again I have to force myself to eat. Last 5 days I have barely eaten like 3 warm meals. I just don't have appetite at all. :/

9. Post #49
    October 2008
    182 Posts
    smoke that shit

10. Post #50
    September 2009
    298 Posts
    well since you didnt really get high you dont know the combination of great feelings you get. Food tastes better, eating feels great, moving and touching is euphoric, sometimes you get waves of euphoric pleasure (when i get really high anyway), sex/masturbation is better, colors can be more vibrant sometimes, and any fun activity you like before gets better. I look at it as an activity enhancer that can be applied to anything and make it better. Even crappy things like work and school become more tolerable but it can hinder performance if you are too high. It helps aches and pains, nausea, stomach problems, anxiety, depression, and lots of other things so some people use it to medicate when they have a headache or whatever. Its just a drug that has gotten a bad rap because of propaganda and the government. If it was never il-legalized it would be still legal today.

Another reason why so many people do it is because it has so much publicity. You learn about it in school, even though its mostly lies, and it is one of the easiest things to get your hands on, sometimes easier than alcohol (for underage kids anyway). So since it gets so much attention people are going to think about trying it. They try it, realize they like it and wonder why they spewed all of this bullshit in the first place (like me).

watch this and you will understand why it should be legalized. Its pretty accurate and their sources are legit since i have seen these myself and confirmed before watching the video, this research has been public for years and even sometimes decades.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jO_ncXj7RE
    Well said.

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,456 Posts
    Because it gets my dick hard that's why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #52
    June 2010
    4,522 Posts
    Helps with my depression making me forget all the shit for a good few hours. Also helps my appetite and sleeping. Now that i'm dry again I have to force myself to eat. Last 5 days I have barely eaten like 3 warm meals. I just don't have appetite at all. :/
    I know that feel too well. Literally felt sick with no appetite until I said fuck it and smoked the little kief I had then I could finally eat. Damn it this shit state needs a Med program at least weed is such an amazing supplement for living.

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,963 Posts
    Sure you can stop, but why would you? I've heard from many quitters that our reality is a boring & depressing place- y'know, the same reality that every other sober person is sharing. Regularly smoking imprints something into your psyche whether you acknowledge it or not...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Official Bro of DD
    June 2010
    13,679 Posts
    drunk as fuuuuck playing half life opposing force while listening to burzum

Fuck the world!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    October 2007
    5,188 Posts
    Sure you can stop, but why would you? I've heard from many quitters that our reality is a boring & depressing place- y'know, the same reality that every other sober person is sharing. Regularly smoking imprints something into your psyche whether you acknowledge it or not...

That sounds like something someone who's addicted would say, "sober life is boring, so I should just stay high" sober life is as boring as you make it, and to say you would rather stay high constantly than to be sober once in a while means you have a problem.

16. Post #56
    June 2010
    4,522 Posts
    That sounds like something someone who's addicted would say, "sober life is boring, so I should just stay high" sober life is as boring as you make it, and to say you would rather stay high constantly than to be sober once in a while means you have a problem.
    He didn't say that at all.

17. Post #57
    July 2010
    370 Posts
    Because it gets my dick hard that's why.
    I agree. Anal masturbation while high is one of the best thi... Wait... Why the fuck am i telling you this?

Edited:

Yup. I myself realised that i have a problem. Not with cannabis but with drugs in general as im most of my days alone because of huge anxiety disorders and depression but the weed is the stuff that makes me feel a little bit numb to the anxiety so i can interact with people. Im addicted to getting high so i can feel like a person instead of sitting on my computer 24/7/365/
    And treating anxiety is not so cool because if i want to go to school i cant go there sober because i would feel so anxious that i would skip three quarters of the day and if i go there high i can't learn anything or interact as who i really am because i would be high. It's time to cold turkey this shit and wait 2 months till my crop is ready, smoke a fuckload and suicide this biatch!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Official Bro of DD
    June 2010
    13,679 Posts
    drunk as fuuuuck playing half life opposing force while listening to burzum

Fuck the world!
    Woah what the fuck I dont remember doing this at all
    I didnt even know I had burzum on this computer
    Why did I post it in this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 4Smarked Smarked x 2 (list)

19. Post #59
    You might as well be asking the Almighty Creator this question.

"Why weed? Why make it so, as it is?"

20. Post #60
    October 2007
    5,188 Posts
    I agree. Anal masturbation while high is one of the best thi... Wait... Why the fuck am i telling you this?

Edited:

Yup. I myself realised that i have a problem. Not with cannabis but with drugs in general as im most of my days alone because of huge anxiety disorders and depression but the weed is the stuff that makes me feel a little bit numb to the anxiety so i can interact with people. Im addicted to getting high so i can feel like a person instead of sitting on my computer 24/7/365/
    And treating anxiety is not so cool because if i want to go to school i cant go there sober because i would feel so anxious that i would skip three quarters of the day and if i go there high i can't learn anything or interact as who i really am because i would be high. It's time to cold turkey this shit and wait 2 months till my crop is ready, smoke a fuckload and suicide this biatch!
    Well if you're telling everyone here you want to attempt suicide and you've even made it a point considering you've said it in the lounge too, something tells me your looking for attention, for a reason not to go through with it, but unless you really have nowhere else to turn, you should be talking to friends and family. Really suicide is for the weak IMO, that's the easy way out, and all you're going to be remembered for is first off, by noone but your close relatives and friends, and to anyone else "that kid who killed himself" Is that really how you want to be remembered? I suppose you must care what someone thinks about it to post it in two seperate threads, so that's why I say you obviously want attention to it. The only reason I'm commenting is because I personally don't think anyone should take their lives unless they're in a deep amount of physical pain. Psychological issues are all about how you see things, or rather perceive things, so maybe try, though it must be hard being depressed, to look at positives of things. And don't tell me the reason you want suicide is because you can't get drugs for a month or you lost 200 euros, that's about the stupidest thing to get upset about, so what if you lose a little money or god forbid you have to be sober for a bit. Also my bet's that when you smoke, you're going to have a change of heart. You can tell me more if you want, or keep to yourself, I think suicide is for the foolish, but I'm here to listen I suppose or give some feedback being completely un biased as I don't know you, all up to you of course.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    PlayOnThis
    March 2008
    94 Posts
    Personally, I smoke weed because it chills me out and lets me sit back and just not have to worry about all the stress and shit in life. It gives you creativity and enjoyment - we would jam with our guitars etc or watch films and just have a really good time. It's a break from real life, essentially.

I know how you feel Psyche, I always seem to be the last man standing ahaha we usually get 3 passing round a large group for 87654321 which is a ruiner if you've got strong bud. Sometimes I prefer to just stick some hash in my bulb vape though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #62

June 2011
    431 Posts
    Well if you're telling everyone here you want to attempt suicide and you've even made it a point considering you've said it in the lounge too, something tells me your looking for attention, for a reason not to go through with it, but unless you really have nowhere else to turn, you should be talking to friends and family. Really suicide is for the weak IMO, that's the easy way out, and all you're going to be remembered for is first off, by noone but your close relatives and friends, and to anyone else "that kid who killed himself" Is that really how you want to be remembered? I suppose you must care what someone thinks about it to post it in two seperate threads, so that's why I say you obviously want attention to it. The only reason I'm commenting is because I personally don't think anyone should take their lives unless they're in a deep amount of physical pain. Psychological issues are all about how you see things, or rather perceive things, so maybe try, though it must be hard being depressed, to look at positives of things. And don't tell me the reason you want suicide is because you can't get drugs for a month or you lost 200 euros, that's about the stupidest thing to get upset about, so what if you lose a little money or god forbid you have to be sober for a bit. Also my bet's that when you smoke, you're going to have a change of heart. You can tell me more if you want, or keep to yourself, I think suicide is for the foolish, but I'm here to listen I suppose or give some feedback being completely un biased as I don't know you, all up to you of course.
    One of the worst things you can do is call it weak... or selfish... as someone who suffers from depression pretty bad... It just makes you feel worse
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    July 2012
    3 Posts
    don't you know you can get super aids from used pot needles?

(User was permabanned for this post ("Alt of perma'd user heavy artillery" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    October 2007
    5,188 Posts
    One of the worst things you can do is call it weak... or selfish... as someone who suffers from depression pretty bad... It just makes you feel worse

I have depression, and I've thought of suicide, but more or less just that it would be easier than to get past my issues, but I know better, and I'm not going to just give up, Giving up is weakness. And he's not weak until he goes through with it anyway, and I said I would listen to what he had to say, but if you want to commit suicide, you're not going to go around basically bragging about it, and not expecting someone to tell them otherwise.

25. Post #65
    Official Bro of DD
    June 2010
    13,679 Posts
    Is it really weak to kill yourself if you have decided you dont want to live anymore? whats weak about not wanting to live?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    DD's Neurosurgeon
    November 2009
    7,067 Posts
    i sense a pointless argument developing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    May 2012
    338 Posts
    i smoke weed cause it gets me higgggggggggggggggh

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    4,508 Posts
    Can we shut the fuck up about suicide?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    October 2007
    5,188 Posts
    Is it really weak to kill yourself if you have decided you dont want to live anymore? whats weak about not wanting to live?
    So then should I just tell anyone who wants to kill themselves, sure go ahead, you're right, you don't have anything to live for? Especially a young person who suffers from a treatable issue. In the end it doesn't really matter, it's just one other person, but I dunno, I guess I wouldn't want someone I know and love to go ahead and kill themselves without even discussing it with me.

Edited:

He didn't say that at all.
    not according to him...

30. Post #70
    Gold Member

July 2011
    690 Posts
    Made sure I did it right and shit, but I found basically no effect.
    LOL

31. Post #71
    November 2009
    4,194 Posts
    i remember when it was common for people to take a smoking break at their jobs and it was always like a small group of people enjoying a cig. imagine that but with weed and people telling their boss "hey, we're going on a j break"
    I'd go back to work and I wouldn't be able to get shit done.

32. Post #72
    February 2006
    374 Posts
    Being functional while stoned comes with tolerance/seasoning. unless you're flabbergastedly BAKED of course
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,825 Posts
    Because it's the best, most peaceful drug to do. Feels natural and healthy.

34. Post #74
    March 2010
    1,249 Posts
    exactly the same here...

Edited:

Because it's the best, most peaceful drug to do. Feels natural and healthy.
    one thing that doesn't feel healthy, is the big hits burning up your lounges :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Smarked Smarked x 2 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,825 Posts
    exactly the same here...

Edited:

one thing that doesn't feel healthy, is the big hits burning up your lounges :)
    Hah even that feels soothing to me though. Trying DPH (Benadryl) made me truly appreciate how natural and normal being high is

36. Post #76
    DD's 10 year old
    April 2010
    17,857 Posts
    dph just made me wonder why every house i passed was getting broken into and no one else seemed to care.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

37. Post #77
    Official Bro of DD
    June 2010
    13,679 Posts
    I wish there was a deliriant like dph that wasn't as harsh on your body and not scary, that would be awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    April 2012
    125 Posts
    Weed is the greatest drug on earth. It simply makes everything better. It makes food better, it makes sex better, it makes shit films better. I know that 'Better' can mean many things, and some people may find something to be better whereas someone else may find it to be worse.
    But that's the thing about weed, it's so flexible, depending on your mood or where you are or who you're with before and when you smoke, you might have totally different experience.

Most drugs have very limited effects and will be very similar every time you take them, but not weed. It can be totally different and just as enjoyable every time. It's this flexibility and longevity that make weed so popular if you ask me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

39. Post #79
    October 2007
    5,188 Posts
    Weed is the greatest drug on earth. It simply makes everything better. It makes food better, it makes sex better, it makes shit films better. I know that 'Better' can mean many things, and some people may find something to be better whereas someone else may find it to be worse.
    But that's the thing about weed, it's so flexible, depending on your mood or where you are or who you're with before and when you smoke, you might have totally different experience.

Most drugs have very limited effects and will be very similar every time you take them, but not weed. It can be totally different and just as enjoyable every time. It's this flexibility and longevity that make weed so popular if you ask me.

I would say it's the lack of negative side effects, and no such thing as OD, and it has the lowest social stigma of all illegal drugs.

lol just realized that seems very as a matter of factly, I was "just saying" <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #80
    October 2007
    1,574 Posts
    Weed makes my brain go slower but after the high is gone I think they are faster than before smoking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)