1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    788 Posts
    So I just water cooled my computer with the help of some of my bros.

What do you guys think?

Also has anyone else water cooled their computer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    March 2007
    230 Posts
    Looks pretty neat, do you have more pictures? I also have a corsair case, a 700D to be exact, and I'm planning on watercooling it too, mainly because my two GTX560 cards make a lot of noise when in heavy games. I want a loop that covers my CPU and both GPU's and maybe some fancy looking reservoir. I just don't know where to start with the whole deal. I live in Holland, most webshops here don't even have watercooling gear in stock, mostly closed-loop CPU coolers like the H80 from Corsair wich I have currently installed.

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,140 Posts
    Looks pretty neat, do you have more pictures? I also have a corsair case, a 700D to be exact, and I'm planning on watercooling it too, mainly because my two GTX560 cards make a lot of noise when in heavy games. I want a loop that covers my CPU and both GPU's and maybe some fancy looking reservoir. I just don't know where to start with the whole deal. I live in Holland, most webshops here don't even have watercooling gear in stock, mostly closed-loop CPU coolers like the H80 from Corsair wich I have currently installed.
    I used a 700D for my watercooling build HERE is some inspiration. Also what about Aquatuning for parts?

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    788 Posts
    I will get some more pics tomorrow.

Edited:

I used a 700D for my watercooling build HERE is some inspiration. Also what about Aquatuning for parts?
    How is your temps milky?

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,140 Posts
    I will get some more pics tomorrow.

Edited:

How is your temps milky?
    That was a long time ago now; you'll have to look in the thread for a post on temps.