1. Post #1
    June 2010
    56 Posts
    I have searched and searched, but I can`t find several songs on iTunes (by a single purchaser of a song). And am Looking for a place to buy them, other then iTunes, unless I have missed it.

The songs are: Lunatic Calm - Leave You Far Behinde, and Cold - With My Mind

I have found Lunatic Calm`s song on the Matrix soundtrack but I don`t want to pay that much money for that many songs.

Any help?

Edit: I also live in Canada.

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,634 Posts
    when it's easier to find an illegal download rather than an actual official one, you know the business is in the shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2009
    1,645 Posts
    Chances are if you can't buy it on iTunes or Amazon, you're better just downloading it from a youtube URL or other less legal things.
    The Youtube Converting is completely legal.
    http://www.video2mp3.net/
    That's a pretty good website (cept for all the ads on it). Just enter in the URL and convert to a HIGH QUALITY Mp3. Not a low.

I use it whenever I can't buy anything off iTunes.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,634 Posts
    I don't see why it's shunned to make your own copies.

It's exactly the same as frowning on people for using samples or recording from the radio. I suggest people get with the times.

5. Post #5
    Watching the world burn is my hobby.
    February 2005
    16,382 Posts
    Bandcamp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    MyBigBoner.com
    March 2009
    4,519 Posts
    bandcamp is awesome but not many artists out there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 India Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,634 Posts
    not many artists out there.
    hmmm

8. Post #8
    January 2012
    315 Posts
    downloads.nl
    I think it's from the Netherlands so American cops can't get you and go into your house and catch you downloading music, only Neth... Nether-cops can get you, but they're all the way in the Netherlands. Bahaha.

(User was banned for this post ("Linking Warez" - Ninja101))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    August 2010
    1,447 Posts
    pay me and I'll get it for you

but no
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    MyBigBoner.com
    March 2009
    4,519 Posts
    Yeah, couldn't find more than half of the artists I listen to.

Glad that Mono is there:
    http://monoofjapan.bandcamp.com/album/for-my-parents

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,634 Posts
    Yeah, couldn't find more than half of the artists I listen to.
    I thought you meant overall in the world that there aren't many artists. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)