1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    137 Posts
    It's more of a progressive style of death metal, and I hope you guys enjoy! I know some of you guys have seen other content I've posted on here, and I've generally had good response. METAL!

[URL]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    November 2006
    40 Posts
    The vocals on this are amazing. Coming from a fellow vocalist you should incorporate pig squeals into some of the verses.

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    9,076 Posts
    Hey dude, great song you put together with Madoyan!

As a side note, your tutorial has helped me fuck tons when it came to growls!

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    137 Posts
    Great guys glad you dig it and glad my tutorial helped helped fussy :) keep rockin.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,735 Posts
    youre a pretty good vocalist man, keep it up

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    137 Posts
    youre a pretty good vocalist man, keep it up
    Thanks man. Always trying.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,371 Posts
    You're doing really great! Kinda followed you from the beginning, well, since you joined here on facepunch and posted stuff.

Cool original stuff, I personally like this more than what you did with your previous band.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    137 Posts
    You're doing really great! Kinda followed you from the beginning, well, since you joined here on facepunch and posted stuff.

Cool original stuff, I personally like this more than what you did with your previous band.
    Thanks man I enjoy performing it more too. I feel more emotion, I suppose, when im performing to music with more feeling (unlike my last band). its not perfect but its moving in the right direction I feel. Thanks man