1. Post #1

July 2012
    43 Posts
    Ok guys i made this before i created this account and i originally planned to post it from my : idiota99 account , but since i have made a lot of troll and stupid pictures with my idiota99 account i decided to change.... anyways Operation Dumb and Dumber......guess who's the guy that got killed....

I'll give you a hint guys : the guy that got killed has a fetish for chairs and barstools (notice the barstool?) and he is bald..... also i didn't call it DUMB and DUMBER cause i couldn't think of a name..... its all related to facepunch DUMB ratings.... so think about it ... who is that guy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    5,501 Posts
    Posing's good if a little plain, but please refrain from using Simple DoF. The effect looks rather cheap, and it's very easy to tell it's been used.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    November 2010
    374 Posts
    Don't use Npcs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    5,501 Posts
    Don't use Npcs.
    There's nothing wrong with the use of NPCs if special poses aren't needed. Especially if you know how to animate, as making custom animations is a lot less frustrating than trying to pose ragdolls half the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    May 2007
    1,107 Posts
    You basicly created an account to make a satirical picture of Faraon_Zzz.

Nice try but: it sucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,753 Posts
    Box'd

7. Post #7
    August 2010
    1,234 Posts
    How man times do I have to tell people, Faraon is building the biggest box fort known to man and needs to dumb rate to build said fort.

8. Post #8
    December 2010
    2,025 Posts
    How man times do I have to tell people, Faraon is building the biggest box fort known to man and needs to dumb rate to build said fort.
    I heard he wants it to be visible even if you're standing on the Moon.