1. Post #41

April 2012
    475 Posts
    its not thread shitting just someone explaining something

that being said dont make it something bigger than it is

also can you add me to the entrants?

because i'd love to be part of this
    Please read over the page again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,035 Posts
    If I can request my position, id like to be #3!

3. Post #43
    November 2011
    296 Posts
    If I can request my position, id like to be #3!
    Yeah and I'd like to be anything else but #1 (can't produce any new plot)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    The Mullock Project
    June 2011
    2,467 Posts
    i have an idea to start a plot. I'll take #1 if that's how we're doing it.

5. Post #45
    July 2008
    2,134 Posts
    Please read over the page again.
    my mistake

working on a big project right now, so have some shitty side projects

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    June 2009
    239 Posts
    I have an idea for a starter as well, but I have no idea how long it'll take me to put it out and if it'll be any good.

Edited:

Make the end of it an animate GIF and it'd make a perfect reaction image.

7. Post #47

April 2012
    475 Posts
    I have an idea for a starter as well, but I have no idea how long it'll take me to put it out and if it'll be any good.

Edited:

Make the end of it an animate GIF and it'd make a perfect reaction image.
    May I ask, why are you actively posting in this thread? You haven't joined the collaboration.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    The Mullock Project
    June 2011
    2,467 Posts
    May I ask, why are you actively posting in this thread? You haven't joined the collaboration.
    :O

edit : when do we decide order

9. Post #49
    July 2008
    2,134 Posts
    its possible to be interested in things and not be a part of them directly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #50
    June 2009
    239 Posts
    Maybe because I asked to be?

Markntosh posted:
    I would like to be a part of it, but I'm not sure if I have enough "expertise" to do it quickly. Still, sounds like loads-a-fun. Once we've got an order in place, when do we start?
    If you'd like some evidence of "expertise," I can try to whip something up. I would like to be a part of the project at some point at least.

11. Post #51

April 2012
    475 Posts
    Maybe because I asked to be?
    EDIT: This does not meet the entry criteria by any standards.
    I would like to be a part of it, but I'm not sure if I have enough expertise to do it quickly. Still, sounds like loads-a-fun. Once we've got an order in place, when do we start?
    edit : when do we decide order
    When we get enough people, or fill up completely. Hopefully soon.

12. Post #52
    June 2009
    239 Posts
    No you didn't.
    Any particular reason you seem so stand-offish about me posting? I'm rather excited about the idea and would like to contribute if I can. I mean no disrespect, but it doesn't feel like the warmest welcome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    May 2011
    1,374 Posts
    Ok, how's this for an audition?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #54

April 2012
    475 Posts
    Any particular reason you seem so stand-offish about me posting? I'm rather excited about the idea and would like to contribute if I can. I mean no disrespect, but it doesn't feel like the warmest welcome.
    I don't see a reason for you to be actively posting in a thread for a collaboration, you have nothing to do with is all. 1 post saying, "I'd like to do this but I'm too busy." is enough. I didn't mean to come off cold or unwelcoming.

15. Post #55
    June 2009
    239 Posts
    I don't see a reason for you to be actively posting in a thread for a collaboration, you have nothing to do with is all. 1 post saying, "I'd like to do this but I'm too busy." is enough. I didn't mean to come off cold or unwelcoming.
    I'll put my money where my mouth is with a demo video or something and for fun and profit. I would like to be a bit more productive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    The Mullock Project
    June 2011
    2,467 Posts
    i thought all you had to do to get a part was post any SFM video you made
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    foxcock
    June 2008
    6,873 Posts
    That's dumb. Like radiomonster said, it's fine to express interest in an event without participating. You posted the thread; you do not own the thread.

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,035 Posts
    That is pretty cold and mean to say someone cant post in a thread. If this thread continues in this path believe it or not I don't feel like I want to work with you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,763 Posts

I'll throw my hat in the ring there, these are my two best videos at the moment, though Im working on a big project that hopefully will turn out great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

20. Post #60
    November 2007
    923 Posts
    When is the deadline for showing you my stuff? When will this project start?

21. Post #61

July 2012
    45 Posts
    i would like to join. here is one thing i did using sfm(100% using sfm)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO-tAYvEXq4&feature=plcp

22. Post #62
    March 2010
    99 Posts

Could be part on this project but, some points before :
    -no random shit like corpse distortion, overused gags, etc...
    -no musics to follow, no models to DL, no maps to DL

Finally, no standards about animation, I'm confident in yours choices OP, dont ask us too realistic movements, wanna know why ? I dont want to work about 20 hours on a random clip I dont even have total credit for :)

Hope you understand my comment, if not, i can still rewrite him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    The Mullock Project
    June 2011
    2,467 Posts
    ahhhh we have enough people can we start?

24. Post #64

April 2012
    475 Posts
    That's dumb. Like radiomonster said, it's fine to express interest in an event without participating. You posted the thread; you do not own the thread.
    That is pretty cold and mean to say someone cant post in a thread. If this thread continues in this path believe it or not I don't feel like I want to work with you.
    I don't mean to say he can't post in the thread. I'm just curious as to his reasoning for why he's posting in the thread. My intent wasn't to alienate or judge anyone. I honestly didn't realise how much of an ass hole I looked like. I'm sorry.

When is the deadline for showing you my stuff? When will this project start?
    There's no deadline for entrys right now. We'll start once we're full or near full.

25. Post #65
    July 2012
    32 Posts
    This sounds like a lot of fun. Count me in if you deem my work worthy.

How long would you think the total video would be?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    The Mullock Project
    June 2011
    2,467 Posts
    This sounds like a lot of fun. Count me in if you deem my work worthy.

How long would you think the total video would be?
    god yes you're worthy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    tell PETA my mink is dragging on the floor
    July 2010
    5,738 Posts
    I'd like to reserve a spot, I'm working on a project right now that I think would be a worthy audition. Meanwhile, here's the latest thing I've done.

28. Post #68
    foxcock
    June 2008
    6,873 Posts
    We'll start once we're full or near full.
    What?

Edited:

I'd like to put a cap of 30 people right now
    Oh.

You already have 14; at 20 seconds average, this is a 4:44 video.

29. Post #69

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    5,462 Posts
    almost 5 minutes jeez this is gonna be a long collaboration
    are we gonna cut it off soon and get it started or keep getting people

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,035 Posts
    minimum almost 5 minutes, max 15 minutes

32. Post #72

April 2012
    475 Posts
    UPDATE: The collaboration has officially begun!

The FAQ, Entrants, and Rules have been updated. Please read over the rules again! I promise there will be no more changes. :D

On a side note I planned on starting at 15 members, but I forgot to count them.

33. Post #73
    June 2009
    239 Posts
    Well, Mr. Pinecone, after working nearly two days straight, I do hope this does shows off the "expertise" you've been looking for.

Now, may I join? And may I post without being bitched at?

EDIT:

For the hell of it, mine can be used first if no one else wants to come up with a starting video. Several members have said "don't make me first," so hell, this'd do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #74

April 2012
    475 Posts
    Well, Mr. Pinecone, after working nearly two days straight, I do hope this does shows off the "expertise" you've been looking for.
    Now, may I join? And may I post without being bitched at?
    I already expressed my apologies. If it wasn't direct enough for you, I'm telling you right now I'm sorry. We cool?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

35. Post #75
    June 2009
    239 Posts
    I already expressed my apologies. If it wasn't direct enough for you, I'm telling you right now I'm sorry. We cool?
    Yah, I just couldn't pass up a chance to sound like an asshole with impunity. All is well.

36. Post #76

April 2012
    475 Posts
    Yah, I just couldn't pass up a chance to sound like an asshole with impunity. All is well.
    Awesome. I also just added you the entrants.

37. Post #77
    June 2009
    239 Posts
    Awesome. I also just added you the entrants.
    Many a thanks!

38. Post #78
    foxcock
    June 2008
    6,873 Posts
    oh perfect
    i was going to ask for #4

39. Post #79
    The Mullock Project
    June 2011
    2,467 Posts
    dont worry guys I am ACTUALLY working
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,763 Posts
    Alright cool, I'll make a watermark while I wait for my turn.