1. Post #401
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,542 Posts
    You need admins to watch the server. It's just you and sowee. And you're hardly even on.
    done.

also removed EVERYTHING from ee that can possibly be used for griefing.

also removed offline mode. sorry pirates, the griefers were using it

2. Post #402
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,754 Posts
    Been griefed? Ask me or anon and we'll fix your shit up.

(must pay extra for s&h)

3. Post #403

September 2011
    213 Posts
    You could whitelist the server? That way if anything gets griefed again you could easily narrow down and ban whoever did it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #404
    HASHTAG!
    January 2012
    551 Posts
    Anon got made "admin", kicked me several times but insisted in saying he was "Admin" and I wasn't to disrespect "Admins" so I started telling him that he was only given admin powers to clear up griefing and the with me just cracking 3 of my ribs when I fell down the stairs in work today has not put me in a good mood to deal with him, so safe to say the conversation with him did not go well. So he banned me saying I was disrespecting an admin..

Safe to say I won't be playing here no more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

5. Post #405
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    So, anon can threaten to kill me in real life and gets away scot free, and hawx says stuff and gets banned.

Yeah, thats fair.

I will not be returning until anonymous is not op anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #406
    HASHTAG!
    January 2012
    551 Posts
    So, anon can threaten to kill me in real life and gets away scot free, and hawx says stuff and gets banned.

Yeah, thats fair.
    It's because I'm Scottish and he fears the Scottish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #407
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    I should note, that anon hasn't kicked or banned me yet, but i have said worse things to him than hawx did.

8. Post #408
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    I am there to protect the server from any griefers. Antec wanted OP and both me and Merve refused to give it to him (as this is breaking rules.) Antec spent the next 20 minutes or so throwing abuse at me, swearing and getting angry. I told him to stop multiple times and after about 2 warnings, I issued a kick. This happend 4 times and after about 8 warnings and 4 kicks, and despite warnings, he continued. I then warned him of a ban 3 times and he continued. So, he is banned until Inacio gets back. Inacio can deal with it.

9. Post #409
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    And you warned me over and over...even got to saying something along the lines of "last chance", and still no kick. Your ruling was disproportionate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

10. Post #410
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,754 Posts
    Anonymous, you weren't right to ban him, you could have as easily just ignored him. He didn't have any means of making you give him OP, and you could just easily ignore the chat going on. There is an /ignore command, you know. I think you are basing your bans off of previous bias and grudge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

11. Post #411
    HASHTAG!
    January 2012
    551 Posts
    I asked for OP since I wanted to know what was going on and to go around and see the damage for myself, same as what Inacio got me to do last time...

12. Post #412
    February 2012
    43 Posts
    I will state that I'm not siding with anyone when I'm saying this

So, anon can threaten to kill me in real life and gets away scot free, and hawx says stuff and gets banned. Yeah, thats fair. I will not be returning until anonymous is not op anymore.
    Ok firstly, it was your own fault you were threatened and you could of acted more maturely at the time. secondly Anon would not actually mean that but you had to be pragmatic and take it as a real threat. Yes i agree that is not fair but I'm sure that will be taken into consideration

Secondly, you all should have known that its easy to get anon annoyed (especially if you gang up on him as you have done) ergo you should have known better than to continue. calling him names and arguing.

Antec - Your arguing (and maybe immaturity) went over the edge and just because you fund the server dose not mean you get special rights (and if you don't like it, stop funding the server) because the owner has the final say.

Mr Anonymous - I believe it was not the best idea to keep kicking Antec (as he was either trolling or just being immature) however given the circumstances, i cant really blame you kicking him. Threatening him Iron was i believe a mistake but (as mentioned above) Iron took this too far. After what was said at the time and you as a person i cant really blame you for what you said

Again I'm not siding with anyone but just pointing a couple of things out from my perspective.

Also I noticed that every time you tell anon not to retaliate and to ignore the offenders, you don't take your own advice and still go on an on at him for trying to be polite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #413
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    I will state that I'm not siding with anyone when I'm saying this

Ok firstly, it was your own fault you were threatened and you could of acted more maturely at the time. secondly Anon would not actually mean that but you had to be pragmatic and take it as a real threat. Yes i agree that is not fair but I'm sure that will be taken into consideration

Secondly, you all should have known that its easy to get anon annoyed (especially if you gang up on him as you have done) ergo you should have known better than to continue. calling him names and arguing.

Antec - Your arguing (and maybe immaturity) went over the edge and just because you fund the server dose not mean you get special rights (and if you don't like it, stop funding the server) because the owner has the final say.

Mr Anonymous - I believe it was not the best idea to keep kicking Antec (as he was either trolling or just being immature) however given the circumstances, i cant really blame you kicking him. Threatening him Iron was i believe a mistake but (as mentioned above) Iron took this too far. After what was said at the time and you as a person i cant really blame you for what you said

Again I'm not siding with anyone but just pointing a couple of things out from my perspective.

Also I noticed that every time you tell anon not to retaliate and to ignore the offenders, you don't take your own advice and still go on an on at him for trying to be polite.
    Well...i got off on him because he doesn't take my advice. Now, inacio has the logs, i did not threaten him with any violence, so how is Anon threatening to smash my head against a brick wall a mild increase in hosilities.

I'm sorry, but after the issues with Anon either blowing things out of proportion, or greifing himself, giving him admin was asking for trouble. Also, notice that i trying to be disarming before hawx was banned. When Anon showed his true colours, there was no point in being nice. I was more direct in my abuse, and i didn't get a ban, thus showing that Anon's decision for that ban was based of emotion towards him.

I have been trying to get on with Anon, i showed him how to set up that forcefield today, i didn't have to, but i did. I was also planning on letting him look at my tower today, that isn't going to happen any time soon now (that is if they are still there).

14. Post #414
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    Well...i got off on him because he doesn't take my advice. Now, inacio has the logs, i did not threaten him with any violence, so how is Anon threatening to smash my head against a brick wall a mild increase in hosilities.

I'm sorry, but after the issues with Anon either blowing things out of proportion, or greifing himself, giving him admin was asking for trouble. Also, notice that i trying to be disarming before hawx was banned. When Anon showed his true colours, there was no point in being nice. I was more direct in my abuse, and i didn't get a ban, thus showing that Anon's decision for that ban was based of emotion towards him.

I have been trying to get on with Anon, i showed him how to set up that forcefield today, i didn't have to, but i did. I was also planning on letting him look at my tower today, that isn't going to happen any time soon now (that is if they are still there).
    Can I just say, Iron. Yesterday we made up and agreed that you would stop getting involved in what I do. Me and Hawx also agreed a few days ago that he'd be nice to me if I was nice to him. Now, as I know you know because you were there; Today, HAWX STARTED this argument and abused me to fuck. I did nothing to deserve it. When I retaliated, you then got involved, again. And started at me. The irony is, you then told me to not retaliate to him and to ignore him and let it pass. Yet, you continuously retaliate to me, today being your best example of all. Now, don't know about you. But, that's rather hypercritical. I think you should take a step back, review your age, what your saying and the position you are in. And learn a little. Because, you cross everything you say.

15. Post #415
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,187 Posts
    dawg you dont say "review your age" in a minecraft argument

i dont give a fuck whos right im not involved in this shit but its a voxel based block video game mainly populated by spergy children, its not the place to say review your age
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #416

September 2011
    213 Posts

i dont give a fuck whos right im not involved in this shit but its a voxel based block video game mainly populated by spergy children, its not the place to say review your age
    That isn't an excuse to act like whatever they're arguing about though.

17. Post #417
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts

I just mean he is 20+. He should act his age :)

18. Post #418
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,187 Posts
    its like going into a multiplayer game of hello kitty and then telling everyone there to stop being immature

its mainly populated by children

Edited:

I just mean he is 20+. He should act his age :)
    why though

youre both playing a spergtastic video game, age doesnt relate to it in the slightest
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #419
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    But anon, you never act your age. You never needed to get into any of these arguments. If you had ignored hawx, i wouldn't have got involved. Also, i never said i wouldn't get involved, i just said i would call a truce. And every time i back off and be nicer, you do something weird or dumb. If you had spoken to TCB on a private chat (as you have his steam), i wouldn't have been involved in the chat. The logs are there, you never chilled out and worked your issues out with tcb in a responsible manner, you told me to shut up, you told people they were butthurt, you escalated to threatening physical violence on me, you called me all kinds of things, you snapped at anyone who got involved. If you had been able to talk to people as if they were equals, none of this would have happened. You say you are fed up of being pushed around, well, so am i.

Sorry Inacio...I am sorry i lost my temper with Anon, and i am also sorry for inviting him to the server. If i had a sword, i would do that japanese honor thing with it. I think your server is top notch, and it is helped that you have people willing to help you upgrade it (hawx), and a you attract a good percentage of good players. It is a shame the greifers have hit, and it is a shame that some people can't work out that breaking into a mine and walking off with someone's stuff is wrong.

Sans sword...all i can do is hug you...

20. Post #420
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    its like going into a multiplayer game of hello kitty and then telling everyone there to stop being immature

its mainly populated by children

Edited:

why though

youre both playing a spergtastic video game, age doesnt relate to it in the slightest
    Don't diss my Mien kraft ):

21. Post #421
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,187 Posts
    If i had a sword, i would do that japanese honor thing with it.
    aw man

cmon man

lets keep this shit sfw, well have no dick-chopping talk here ok

22. Post #422
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    aw man

cmon man

lets keep this shit sfw, well have no dick-chopping talk here ok
    Wait what...i thought they licked it...

23. Post #423
    Naci's Sidekick
    July 2010
    7,492 Posts
    You need admins to watch the server. It's just you and sowee. And you're hardly even on.
    I'm an admin. :(

24. Post #424
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,754 Posts
    I'm an admin. :(
    I'm sorry I forgot about you.
    Want a hug?

25. Post #425
    February 2011
    17,542 Posts
    Anon got made "admin", kicked me several times but insisted in saying he was "Admin" and I wasn't to disrespect "Admins" so I started telling him that he was only given admin powers to clear up griefing and the with me just cracking 3 of my ribs when I fell down the stairs in work today has not put me in a good mood to deal with him, so safe to say the conversation with him did not go well. So he banned me saying I was disrespecting an admin..

Safe to say I won't be playing here no more.
    what the fuck

Yeah, thats fair.

I will not be returning until anonymous is not op anymore.
    is this shit

Edited:

dear god i cant go out for a few hours and i come back to this
    its amazing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #426
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,754 Posts
    Me and Artix3 are working on a fallout inspired vault. We need all the reinforced stone and/or glass we can get. Please donate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #427
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,754 Posts
    Fixed ALL of the forest lava griefing. Damn that took a little while.

Edited:

Making vault progress!

28. Post #428
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,855 Posts
    Fixed ALL of the forest lava griefing. Damn that took a little while.

Edited:

Making vault progress!

I'm assuming you guys have assloads of EMC, but if you don't, reinforced stone is much cheaper than iron

29. Post #429
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,754 Posts
    I'm assuming you guys have assloads of EMC, but if you don't, reinforced stone is much cheaper than iron
    Artix says he can't transmute to reinforced stone, do you mean transmuting to the materials required for it?

30. Post #430
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,855 Posts
    Artix says he can't transmute to reinforced stone, do you mean transmuting to the materials required for it?
    Yeah. Considering the size they want it, a factory would speed it up immensely

31. Post #431
    R R E R R R
    October 2009
    5,087 Posts
    I now have a fully functional battery factory, I just need to make a few adjustments then I'll make an even more miniature version. I can share the design once I'm done.

32. Post #432
    March 2012
    158 Posts
    -_-
    Dafuq guys. anon get your fucking act together your not a god your pretty much a guardian, fucken act like one. shut your whinging mouth and bloody do something usefull instead of spam kick and ban people for shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

33. Post #433
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,187 Posts
    -_-
    Dafuq guys. anon get your fucking act together your not a god your pretty much a guardian, fucken act like one. shut your whinging mouth and bloody do something usefull instead of spam kick and ban people for shit.
    You're like 2 days late, stop trying to create more bullshit.

34. Post #434
    February 2011
    17,542 Posts
    So, any feedback on the new mods? (That'd be Yeojsav, Anonymous and Mervenus)

35. Post #435
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    So, any feedback on the new mods? (That'd be Yeojsav, Anonymous and Mervenus)
    It's all going good dude. Me and Merv spent yesterday cleaning up a lot of spam and grief from the previous month. so, that's good.

36. Post #436
    February 2011
    17,542 Posts
    uh i want feedback from other people
    i want to know what they think of how youre performing and stuff

37. Post #437
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,754 Posts
    uh i want feedback from other people
    i want to know what they think of how youre performing and stuff