1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,739 Posts
    It's a dumb thread, you're after House, not French House, and Daft Punk are apparantly Big Beat after two seconds of googling, congratulations you've discovered what you want.
    Wait are you serious?

Besides french house isn't new in any way.

2. Post #42
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,167 Posts
    It's a dumb thread, you're after House, not French House, and Daft Punk are apparantly Big Beat after two seconds of googling, congratulations you've discovered what you want.
    erm

3. Post #43
    January 2012
    315 Posts
    What the fuck is big beat?
    Nigga it's French house now get over it. You're not the musical expert you thought you were.
    No where can I find, on anything, it says that Daft Punk are this wacky new genre you said it was.
    Everywhere, however, I can find it says they are french fucking house.
    Now keep rating me dumb, flamers, and calling this thread stupid, it's still French house, I got what I want, the genre it is, now stop trying to start stuff.
    Lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    PHD IN SUCKING DICK
    June 2008
    7,016 Posts
    Hahahahahahha oh god.
    Big Beat isnt even a new genre, it has been around for ages now, you must be seriously new to electromic music.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    Why is this a dumb thread? If a type of music or style of genre is pretty much coming from france and played by mostly french why is it wrong to call it "french rock" or whatever to identify it?

In any case, I've also discover lots of weird strange music.

Dominique A, this one is not that weird and really good but he has weirder stuff.

Francoiz Breut

and the weirdest of em all, George Brassens
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    January 2012
    315 Posts
    I don't know, I guess they think it's racist to call it French house?
    Anyway this thread isn't about french house anymore just post french music and shit.

7. Post #47
    PHD IN SUCKING DICK
    June 2008
    7,016 Posts
    You rating my previous post dumb just shows how ignorant you are, thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    January 2012
    315 Posts
    You're welcome. Now can you please leave? You're derailing this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    PHD IN SUCKING DICK
    June 2008
    7,016 Posts
    im sorry please forgive me

10. Post #50
    January 2012
    315 Posts
    You're forgiven
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    February 2010
    16,199 Posts
    I don't know, I guess they think it's racist to call it French house?
    what

12. Post #52
    January 2012
    315 Posts
    I know I was like 'what', too.

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,768 Posts
    isnt this the music on every fucking trackmania server?

14. Post #54
    looking rad, feeling sad
    April 2011
    4,373 Posts
    Lol wtf daft punk aren't big beat