1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,632 Posts

yes

Edited:

thats me on the upper left trying to shove the guy out of my way
    did somebody say lego

in other news neca needs to hurry up and get those tf2 figures out, I got me some photos to take

this also reminds me I really need to find the charger for my camera
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #162

June 2012
    100 Posts
    Im not from SPUF
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 3Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,102 Posts
    come to think of it, i dont think anyone here has seen me from the mouth down.
    I have
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

4. Post #164
    June 2010
    273 Posts
    If testinglol just has untextured walls, is the map not done yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,041 Posts
    If testinglol just has untextured walls, is the map not done yet?
    pic i have is from a11
    the map is b2 now
    its probably near being completed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Informative Informative x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    June 2010
    273 Posts
    pic i have is from a11
    the map is b2 now
    its probably near being completed
    Ah, thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,994 Posts
    repost cos it's always relevant

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 7 (list)

8. Post #168
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,041 Posts
    It looks like Valve hired [GZ] 3Dnj.. On his site, it also says that he made foundry.

Cp_foundry, which have not yet been presented, is a map started by Yotho and Tranxen. It takes place in a foundry with a gameplay like (but not exactly) Cp_well and should also include an arena version of the middle point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Informative Informative x 7 (list)

9. Post #169
    May 2008
    4,738 Posts
    you can find a picture of me here. That was back in 06
    Who thought giving the user a epileptic fit from hovering over a button was a good idea?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    October 2010
    1,379 Posts
    I always imagine you look like this Ronin:

But without the lipstick, long hair and the bra.    No, keep the bra.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

11. Post #171
    May 2011
    2,894 Posts
    Who thought giving the user a epileptic fit from hovering over a button was a good idea?
    Hey now! it's o6 and i was young. At least i can animate smoothly back then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Aruba Show Events

12. Post #172
    June 2011
    1,759 Posts
    I always imagine you look like this Ronin:

But without the lipstick, long hair and the bra.    No, keep the bra.   
    Without the lipstick and bra,     looks like Skrillex.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    September 2011
    4,344 Posts
    and should also include an arena version of the middle point.
    arena_foundry?
    Valve dafuq are you doing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

14. Post #174
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,041 Posts
    no that map is different i did some research
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

15. Post #175
    May 2008
    4,738 Posts
    Hey now! it's o6 and i was young. At least i can animate smoothly back then.
    How many people have died with your animations Ronin, HOW MANY?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #176
    The Great Thief and defense attorney's assistant's assistant
    January 2012
    3,191 Posts
    should also include an arena version
    They REALLY should've done this. It gets boring having to play the same few maps all the goddamn time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,971 Posts
    in a way Gorge could work as a CTF map also. Stick the flag a little beyond each side's bridge, close off the extra back parts, maybe open up a couple more routes at the middle.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    September 2011
    4,344 Posts
    hold on we still need to make sawmill support every single gamemode
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

19. Post #179
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,586 Posts
    Special Delivery?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #180
    September 2011
    4,344 Posts
    Special Delivery?
    Territorial Control
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #181
    April 2011
    5,427 Posts
    Nah, Badlands first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,241 Posts
    Yes, please, Sawmill is awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

23. Post #183
    December 2010
    16,971 Posts
    Badlands is in the lead for this one. I needs the variants of PL, CTF and SD.

CTF would be an easy conversion, add the intel to the last point and just let the map go, like Well. Maybe slightly open up the middle.
    Also ctf_badlands is a TFC map. I looked at it yesterday and it looks barely anything like Badlands lol. Only vague hints here and there, of all the TFC maps, this one changed the most. However, it would still be nice to see it in ctf

Also would be nice to have some TFC and QTF cosmetics.

Actually they could make a pretty neat medium/smallish content update with ctf_badlands, some "classic" cosmetics (there's quite a few on the workshop) and maybe a spanner or a hunting knife or something as a weapon (I think crowbar would be too HLish, and not TFCish)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    April 2011
    8,117 Posts
    While we're talking about maps, this one needs to go official.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 3 (list)

25. Post #185
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    Can someone explain what the Demoman pic in the OP is about?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

26. Post #186
    April 2011
    8,117 Posts
    testinglol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,241 Posts
    An image of koth_soho. Some user that has contacts has been putting pieces of it on the last thread to tease people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    in a way Gorge could work as a CTF map also. Stick the flag a little beyond each side's bridge, close off the extra back parts, maybe open up a couple more routes at the middle.

I think gorge could work as a 3 point CP. Bridge as middle point, then you take the normal second point as RED's, and the first point from 5gorge ans BLU's CP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,751 Posts
    This is the first time i've looked at one of these threads so could someone kindly tell me who testinglol is since heaps of people are talking about him..
    i feel stupid now for asking
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #190
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,041 Posts
    This is the first time i've looked at one of these threads so could someone kindly tell me who testinglol is since heaps of people are talking about him..
    hi im testinglol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

31. Post #191
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,241 Posts
    As far as I know he knows people that give him information about stuff that is being tested secretly for future updates, koth_soho being one of those things
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

32. Post #192
    May 2012
    788 Posts
    If badlands becomes an sd map, I demand that the rocket be one of the spires.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

33. Post #193
    September 2011
    4,344 Posts
    hi im testinglol
    no im testinglol
    update tonight

If badlands becomes an sd map, I demand that the rocket be one of the spires.
    I'd like to see Coldfront as a sd map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #194
    May 2008
    4,738 Posts
    no im testinglol
    update tonight

I'd like to see Coldfront as a sd map.
    Launch the house!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

35. Post #195
    December 2010
    16,971 Posts
    Maybe Coldfront could be a 2 Australium SD map. Both teams have a cache on each side of the map they have to prevent the enemy from taking back to their own base. After 3 caches are put into the rocket, it launches. To add some incentive to getting the cache, upon inserting a cache, the team gains a slight crit boost for a few seconds.

Wait... that sounds kind of familiar...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

36. Post #196
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,102 Posts
    I want to see coldfront as other gamemodes.

It's my favourite map by far and I'd like to see it as arena/sd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #197
    April 2011
    5,427 Posts
    Launch the house!
    Whatever happened to that house anyway? Pretty much all other buildings in TF2 are fine so it can't be any of the classes fault.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #198
    September 2011
    4,344 Posts
    Maybe Coldfront could be a 2 Australium SD map. Both teams have a cache on each side of the map they have to prevent the enemy from taking back to their own base. After 3 caches are put into the rocket, it launches. To add some incentive to getting the cache, upon inserting a cache, the team gains a slight crit boost for a few seconds.

Wait... that sounds kind of familiar...
    At least that's more original than a simple CTF conversion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,951 Posts
    I think they could have done 5gorge differently. I think it would have been better if they made the current last point the middle point, and then made the middle point the last point, reverting it back to how it was in the original Gorge.

That was a bit more of a mouthful than I expected, but you get my point, I think it would have been better if 5gorge was mirrored from the Blu base rather than from Red's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #200
    September 2011
    4,344 Posts
    I think they could have done 5gorge differently. I think it would have been better if they made the current last point the middle point, and then made the middle point the last point, reverting it back to how it was in the original Gorge.

That was a bit more of a mouthful than I expected, but you get my point, I think it would have been better if 5gorge was mirrored from the Blu base rather than from Red's.
    "Good idea although the current map is fine" x1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)