1. Post #641
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,344 Posts
    Thanks for pointing that out (Seriusly,not being sarcastic,i am going to change my name to: TheDumbPryo)
    Please go back to SPUF/Reddit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #642
    June 2012
    1,648 Posts
    Thanks for pointing that out (Seriusly,not being sarcastic,i am going to change my name to: TheDumbPryo)
    I bet this is Creeper120's alt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #643
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,344 Posts
    Probably Seth's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

4. Post #644
    May 2008
    4,740 Posts
    Did he get banned?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #645
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,344 Posts
    No
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

6. Post #646
    June 2012
    1,648 Posts
    Did he get banned?
    Nope, saw him in the TF2GC a couple days ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #647
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,931 Posts
    QWTF isn't part of the TF franchise.
    I say your both right and wrong, it really depends on opinion in the end, though i do think just simply tossing QWTF to the side, as if it means nothing, is wrong.

8. Post #648

July 2012
    2 Posts
    Probably Seth's.
    No but this is. I actaully have learned my mistake's from back then. I have learned that in this thread I can't post in here because the time is not right yet. So I will move on.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Seth/ Alt of permabanned user" - Swebonny))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly x 16Funny x 4Dumb x 2Winner x 2Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #649
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    1,209 Posts
    Hai guys, my game crashed for 125436 time, so I decide to take a look to the thread and say hi <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #650
    May 2011
    5,235 Posts
    No but this is. I actaully have learned my mistake's from back then. I have learned that in this thread I can't post in here because the time is not right yet. So I will move on.
    Oh god...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #651
    September 2009
    491 Posts
    "But then I'll be back! And I'll show you! I'LL SHOW YOU ALL!"

12. Post #652

July 2012
    2 Posts
    "But then I'll be back! And I'll show you! I'LL SHOW YOU ALL!"
    Well my post is about I am not ready to post yet on this thread yet and I decided to move on sharing the wisdom with others before they make the wrong desicions. As the gman said in the right place at the wrong time can make all a diffrence in the world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #653
    January 2012
    490 Posts
    you should have acted
    he's already here
    the ballad scrolls told of his return
    his banning was merely a delay
    from the time after V2 onward
    when the sons of speculation would spill their own leaks
    but no one wanted to believe in magic
    believe he could exist
    and when the truth finally dawned
    it dawned in Horrible images of the death's
    but
    there is one he fears
    in their tongue is is sethcaron
    shitpostborn
    FUS TO BOR!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL99709220DF85EA3C&v=2-_g8NZr1tA&feature=player_detailpage#t=129s
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 5Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #654
    Resident News Bot
    April 2011
    11,539 Posts
    My reply to everything in the last ~12h:

I hope that if or when Valve shuts down the item server, they patch the game to give everyone every item.
    Or if they make a TF3, port our items from TF2.

I wonder how many more SPUF/Reddit guests here will try to associate the wiki being down with the new update?
    I've been a redditor and a more active Facepuncher, and even if I wasn't a more active FPer, I still wouldn't think so if just the wiki was down

AKA the reason why http://tf2wiki.net can still be useful when it isn't vandalized
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #655
    January 2012
    490 Posts
    i see you down there laro

16. Post #656
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,344 Posts
    I was just making a joke about all the new users who joined because of testinglol. I didn't mean everyone from SPUF/Reddit period.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

17. Post #657
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,612 Posts
    Holy crap the Demoman's page.

When you see it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 8Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #658
    I say your both right and wrong, it really depends on opinion in the end, though i do think just simply tossing QWTF to the side, as if it means nothing, is wrong.
    By TF franchise i mean valve's.

19. Post #659
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,250 Posts
    Holy crap the Demoman's page.

When you see it.
    PS Fortress Triple, dat's what I play on. Little PC bitch. PC just some bullshit and ain't got gaymes! NownowPS TRIPLE! Dat shit got gaymes!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

20. Post #660
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    Nope, saw him in the TF2GC a couple days ago.
    He's still a quality poster , if you are wondering.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #661
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    33,089 Posts
    He's still a quality poster , if you are wondering.
    His posts give me orgasms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #662
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Quick, report seth before he posts more HORRIBLE IMAGES OF THE DEATH'S
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

23. Post #663
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,042 Posts
    We got the full image, he was never truly fucking with us he just didn't explicitly deny that the grenade launcher that the demoman was new.
    We have the full image of the killcam and it is the new map, from a few versions ago. I'll re-post it soon.

there it is.
    i didn't deny because nobody asked me about it. don't blame me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #664
    April 2011
    5,449 Posts
    i didn't deny because nobody asked me about it. don't blame me.
    I'm pretty sure there were people replying with "Is that a new grenade launcher I see?" or something along those lines.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #665
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,042 Posts
    I'm pretty sure there were people replying with "Is that a new grenade launcher I see?" or something along those lines.
    its not directly asked to me. i replied to ones who sent me a pm or talked with me on steam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #666
    Maxime Lebled
    December 2010
    13,018 Posts
    Wait, why did TF2 just update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

27. Post #667
    May 2011
    2,897 Posts
    i'm pretty sure there wont be a demo weapon in the "coming" update so thats really just a scotres to put all these talk to rest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Aruba Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #668
    May 2008
    4,740 Posts
    i'm pretty sure there wont be a demo weapon in the "coming" update so thats really just a scotres to put all these talk to rest.
    oh COME ON!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #669
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,990 Posts
    Demoman hasn't had a new weapon in ages, not even a sword. :(

Edited:

the Sticky Jumper becoming a real weapon is the closest Demoman has come to a new weapon in over a year
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #670
    April 2011
    870 Posts

Edited:

the Sticky Jumper becoming a real weapon is the closest Demoman has come to a new weapon in over a year
    NO! Swords are no measure! I rather take nothing than another shitty and boring Demoknight weapon. But yeah, I was kind disappointed that the Soldier got yet another Rocket Launcher and Demo was left in the dark in Pyromania.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #671
    Lmao Pics Authority Jesus
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    In the Meet the Demoman video, he claims to be a black, Scottish cyclops.

from TF2wiki.net

this is on the Demoman's page
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 14Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #672
    April 2011
    5,449 Posts
    from TF2wiki.net

this is on the Demoman's page
    Thanks TF2wiki, I honestly didn't know that!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #673
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    Break the Sniper rifle by smashing your rage quit button.
    The longer your b0ner is zoomed in, the more j1zz the shot will shoot. (Stops at 9000% charge)
    Spam at the enemies general direction to get a critical damage.
    Use your @$$ cheeks to deal with nearby spies or to check for aids.
    Your B0ner can deal massive damage if an enemy gets it in the but.
    Look out for other enemy Campers, they are one of your biggest trolls.
    Campers are great at taking sh1t and their Engineers out from 9000 meters outside their range.
    If your n00bs are getting overrun by Hoovys consider switching to a Camper. You can easily spam out a Hoovy with one fully charged Huntsman.
    Attempt to toss your J1zz into a crowd of wimmin as it will help your entire team get la1ded.
    Use J1zz to find cloaked trolls.
    When spamming the Sydney Sleeper, charge up the 3umshot to at least 9000% so it will cover them in j1zz(longer J1zz effect with more time scoped in).
    this children

is why we never touch TF2wiki
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #674
    December 2010
    16,990 Posts
    NO! Swords are no measure! I rather take nothing than another shitty and boring Demoknight weapon. But yeah, I was kind disappointed that the Soldier got yet another Rocket Launcher and Demo was left in the dark in Pyromania.
    I wouldn't mind a sword and a pair of boots if they were a Market Gardener and Mantreads reskin for Demoman, respectively.

With the Sticky Jumper, Demoman might find those even more useful than Soldier. Even with the stock Sticky Launcher, the extra resistance to knockback would help a lot.

35. Post #675
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Deus_Specs

why

why did we ever use this site
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

36. Post #676
    December 2010
    16,990 Posts
    you linking to it is what keeps it alive. He makes his money from people thinking they're at the official wiki and clicking on his links, giving him traffic and ad revenue
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

37. Post #677
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    you linking to it is what keeps it alive. He makes his money from people thinking they're at the official wiki and clicking on his links, giving him traffic and ad revenue
    my lord

what have I done

I must suicide for honour
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #678
    December 2010
    16,990 Posts
    I have the old wiki totally blocked from my google. Too many times had it caught, even me, up.

Edited:

SPUF actually has some nice instructions

Steps to block the unofficial wiki from appearing in a Google search:

-Go to google.com
    -Click on the gear icon in the top right and click "search settings"
    -Scroll down to the bottom and find where it says "blocked sites"
    -Click on "manage blocked sites"
    -Type http://tf2wiki.net/ in the textbox and click "block site"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 3Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #679
    January 2012
    1,520 Posts
    neither has medic...
    :'(

40. Post #680
    December 2010
    16,990 Posts
    Medic got a great buff to two of his weapons, basically re-inventing them. Plus new sounds for another one of his weapons.
    Demoman has gotten 2 reskins and some enhancements to the Sticky Jumper. I'd say they're fairly even, if not Medic made out a bit better because he has pretty much total balance with his non-melees.

However we know Medic is getting weapons in the very near future, we don't for Demoman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)