1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    This video shows how batshit crazy Chris really is.
       also chris hates gay people but is also a crossdresser   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Late Late x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    February 2010
    2,815 Posts
    tobaccy

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    I know he's annoying and all, but in this video he is honestly just trying to give advice, trying to help people, its very admirable that he wants to help people...but no, people jump on him and make fun of him viciously.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    February 2010
    2,815 Posts
    his advice is "never be gay because it's harmful to everyone around you" and "play with my little pony dolls and pretend they're your girlfriend, this will instantly make you a pussy magnet"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    April 2012
    3,425 Posts
    Dudes of all Teenagers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    February 2010
    5,500 Posts
    his advice is "never be gay because it's harmful to everyone around you" and "play with my little pony dolls and pretend they're your girlfriend, this will instantly make you a pussy magnet"
    chris is the original brony

7. Post #7
    "You should see my penis, it puts a wookie to shame. its like a fucking front tail."
    January 2010
    2,426 Posts
    chris is the original brony
    I thought Glaber was.